Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

So Grind Cutter is better? i think is better O_o

Damage was nerfed.
Old damage = 5 x 1637%, +114.6% (fake multi-hit, this is why it was reaching damage cap).
New damage = 5 x 655%, +45.8%, hopefully it is a true multi-hit now.

2 Likes

Boo I want to be OP at least one week, comeback to clerics…

Thx for the info

2 Likes

Man thats too harsh #sadlife #hypedecreases :c

That must be multi hit. If not. It’s a ■■■■■■■ lame skill compared to other rank class.

Grind Cutter is still Fake Multihit

bigger webm

From 430k~ DMG to 210k~ DMG in my Settings

x

4 Likes

GG SAD EMOJISSSSSSSSS
20char

Shadowmancer oneshosting in pvp with 3 overheads and ranged and they nerf Hacka? O_o

2 Likes

As told, IMC dont give a jack ■■■■ about archers; hackapell even more so.

what best red card for hackapell

i stick to glassmoles, specially on tbl for burst dmg

Archer2 QS3 Rogue2 Hacka2

1 Like

It was too broken,lads. It was a 100% damage cap worthy burst skill.

No class should have that(i know some do,but that’s the wrong thing).

cap is 777.777
and as you stated, as long as other classes have dmgcap skills this is not fair Dx

How much critical resistance does cavalry charge decreases?

Hello, I have a Ranger3>Rogue2 & I’m planning to go hackapell at R8

What is a good filler class for R7? Should I’m thinking of going Falc1 or SR1

Which one do you guys recommend?

Falcon pet will take 1 character slot. Falc1 if you AoE mob a lot. If you pick SR1, you will have to get a strong Pistol weapon too. Archer2 to get swift step critical rate bonus attribute is also possible. Or rogue3 for stronger buffs, but don’t get Burrow. it doesn’t work with hackapel skills.

@piacenco16 Have tried to test it but it did not show any decrease in critical resist on character status screen (F1 screen). Perhaps it doesn’t decrease critical resistance, but inflict a special debuff on the enemy. If you hit the enemy, your attacks have a bonus % chance to crit. This %chance bonus is unknown.

1 Like

I see… Is there a way to know If this critical chance increases with skill level?

It does not increase with skill level. If you only need the debuff, take cavalry charge level 1. It will be sufficient.

Planning to make archer3,qs3,rouge2,hacka1 in r9 patch this build only focus in running shot, archer3 for max kneeling and swifstep, and rouge2 for crit rate (but still dont know how it works with warewolf card) can someone can explain to me of that. And hacka for sword only for aditional physical attack.

For the gear 350 orange xbow give lv3 running shot and 2nd 350 orange 350 1h sword planning to trans10 both weapon
Manahas set and frieno set planning to trans also for additional def.

Stats and gem
Max dex and 6x lv8green gem for crit attack. Crit rate and evasion
Or
Str and 6x lv8 red gem for maximum physical attack.

And advise anyone for this build.