Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Well is my farmer and also my main, i was thinking on viena mace because i also have a SPR priest/druid and i think both benefit from this wep

Also both benefit from matk gems

If you’re Thauma C3 Windia Rod is better, but if you’re only Thauma C2 then Vienarazis Mace is better. But if it’s just an alt for farming then just purchase a budget HG weapon.

1 Like

I have no idea ‘–’ those guys up there probably aswered your question alredy :V ~what I know is that some thauma buffs also scales with SPR, and in the end Vienarazis Mace also gives slightly more Matck (I might be wrong) in the end. So the one that gives more Spr and/or Int wins \o/ ?questionmark?

why use HG weapon? practo gives more right?

Yeah right? ive been spamming 260 dg trying to get it from cube and suddenly wake up, open the market and BAM! done

They are so useful btw, no more bloodsucking getting 0 HP recovery xD

1 Like

If the character is a farmer why invest excessively on it? practo is a precious item. Give the featherfoot practo to another character and make level 315 orange gear.

I have a +10 pervordimas rod on my FF2 which i bought and upgraded using silver made by that FF2. A thauma c2 with swell left and right arm on 50 spr and con with full int, it reaches 3k magic attack and I think this is enough to farm level 315 orange mats or level 170 dung.

edit: if OP wants a character for farming then this is the most profitable in my opinion. But if OP wants it as a main then go for practo weapons.

the best dg to farm silver is the 170 for the amount of mobs there? how long to clean up everything with swell body?

thanks

Hey guys im not sure already before reading you all about the Ele3 FF2 buidl because im un sure if go for linker or go for wiz3, and i really want to make elementalist wiht FF is pretty amazing.

I would go for wiz 3, it’s my build and its pretty fine. People always try to do everything at the same time, and gets them to a weird place imo. U already have plenty of AoE with ele skills, and quickcast is pretty useful for hail, meteor and electrocute. U dont need to link anything, u Have the Aoe, u have single target burst, u have sustain, u can fly.

But some people are going wiz2-linker , they may have something to say hehehe, that was just my point of view

peace

I agree with leowow. If you go Ele, you already have aoe skills, so you don’t need joint penalty. FF is for the burst damage in this build.

I don’t like having to charge Ele skills without quick cast, but it’s a personal preference.

If you truly love one shotting things with FF skills and joint penalty, (Wiz2>Linker1>Ele3>FF2) will work fine.

Wiz2-Linker1 is mainly utilize the 50% poison damage bonus from JP to boost FF’s skill damage. And it also better make use of your kundela-slash.

In a 5vs5 party, you hardly use linker.
But for solo content, it will be more handy

Replace Wiz3 with Linker1 is quite enriching the gameplay of the build itself. But if you think you only want to focus AoE and isolate kundela slash, wiz3 is better. Since you hardly have all the silvers to put in all attribute.

30 minutes.

But right now im farming level 315 mats and getting about 300k silver every 30 minutes. If your mats drop twice, then thats a few hundred thousand silver or used for your own 315 weapon.

So I’m going to be going Wiz1->Pyro3->Linker2->FF2.

I’m assuming this is mostly going to be played the way people are playing the Ele3->FF2 build, but perhaps with slightly less DPS if JP fails or is off CD. I don’t mind if it’s not 100% best DPS ever, because I enjoy the Pyro abilities, and so that’s what I want to play. :slight_smile:

I figure with all the AoE from Pyro (Flame Ground, Flame Wall, Fire Pillar) I should still be able to get sufficient AoE healing after Blood Curse, especially if I link stuff, too. I like this build because it takes the AoE aspect of the Ele3 variation and mixes it with the JP functionality of the Linker2->Thauma2 build, which really seems to hep out FF. Since it’s a hybrid it obviously will be less effective at both jobs (less AoE damage than Ele, less overall damage without swell left/right arms), but it seems conceptually like a fun build. :smiley:

if you are able to use most of pyro’s skills while Levitation is activated then you should be good. But as you said, you won’t be able to “do big” as a elementalist would. But yeah it can work.

1 Like

Like you said you won’t be as good as a elem c3 but if you really want to be pyro c3 then you should try it. You can try to max Flare despite the description you don’t need the mobs to have a Burn status for Flare to do damage, they just need to be damage at that moment by a Fire Spell (example enemies around the AoE of Flame Ground or Fire Pillar can be damaged by Flare).

1 Like

That’s very helpful info to know! I was thinking it’s more difficult to hit flare than it is to hit Ice Blast; they should really just make it work in a similar way, where Flame Ground, Fire Pillar, and Flame Wall just activate a Flare AoE around them.

LMFAO AHUHAUHAUAUAHUUHAUAUHAAHU

1 Like

Too bad the build is pretty much dead with the revamps.
While the changes are for the best, I miss def stacking to be unkillable as hell.

Feather Foot

(7 Rank)
One - Blood Bath >The same skill of the other player is changed to overlap . It is changed to be available during the Levitation Buff .

One -Silvera Dundee/2 Kundella slash> It is changed to be available during the Levitation Buff .

https://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftos.nexon.com%2Ftestserver%2Fnotice%2Fview.aspx%3Fn4ArticleSN%3D75&edit-text=&act=url
kek

Thauma linker FF max your levitation :V
or not

I had put only one point in mine…