Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Nah I still think it’s better to have it at one point. The damage you take while flying from missile atcks (you don’t really play with a Sage all the time do you) is too riscky. Plus you would lose points from somewehre else. ~Or not having max Blood Curse wouldn’t change much? hum…

Thauma Linkers can now like farm easily ~levitation - get mobs together - link - Kundela = no damage~
But is not that biggy not having it maxed imo. Doing dangeuns I think were never the strong point of this build - high level ones. Or was. Idk. Anyways you guys will make good money selling stuff with the new drop system soooo ~ maybe Blood Curse is now ok to this build too? Not sure. Kundela does have a small CD so maybe just wait dor it to come up again?

Now Blood Bath is at least a “need to shoose” between Ngadhundi.

LinkThaumaFF now can revover easily after Blood Curse too. Not easily but a little less dependent on Energy bolt :V

~For my build that is with elementalist that’s good because after using Blood Curse and/while recovering and spamming elememe skills, it’s now possible to deall a 100% damage sinse I won’t lose time canceling Levitation and being able to use the skill “whenever” it’s up, maimizating this build’s damage in the end.
Maybe I should put all points from Ngadhundi into levitation. Or Blood Bath ghe -.-’ too afraid of missile atcks.

forget that. I still can’t say this is 100% once I don’t get how it’ll exactly work.

honestly its better to just max out kundela slash and blood sucking only. put 1 point into everything, wait for circle 3 to conclude point allocation

I feel like Blood Bath is better to max than blood sucking at this point, since it does damage much faster and more reliably than blood sucking, and maxing it will give you another huge self heal (I heal over 12k hp with a full SPR build).

It doesn’t work on all monsters, but a majority of the endgame content is monsters that are affected by blood bath anyway.

Little video of semi-full 290 with Featherfoot.
Seems like the minimum MAtk to do it is around 4.5k (to be able to 3-hit swelled mobs with Kundela).

Hi guys, I want to now which weapons are better for FF.
Vienarazis Mace+Lionhead Dagger, Windia Rod+Lionhead Dagger or Vienarazis Staff?
And which amors are better, I already have a Intasurta Gloves.

Saying this just in case someone passes here, i can 1 hit kill all swelled monsters with 1 kundela with only 590 magic attack from a level 170 rod.
Some people are doing less damage than intended since hangman knot’s aoe reduction wears off before you can kundela.
To cirmuvent this you have to jump after hangman and jump again after swell, this gives you an extra second to multiply kundela’s damage by hitting more than one target at once with it.

1 Like

Ngadhundi got ninja-neafed ,lv10 only decay around 70% hp now :joy:

I dont know if its considered a nerf but did anyone actually use the decay effect to kill mobs before?

I did. Back in 2016.

Guys, let’s revive this thread! Featherfoot3 is awesome,

I’m trying to check blood curse damage, con vs int
Iirc I have around 380 con and 1400 m.att doing 100k~ (with 80% hp attribute) anyfull int mind sharing their damage?

I have 4304 m.att with 573 int. Blood curse lv1
Tensting on Kugheri Balzer:

80% attribute on:
https://imgur.com/eZpv24C

I use Blood Curse only for healing purposes actually.

Mine is level 5 though, but thanks. Looks like full con+kabba ein sof is a potential pvp opness

1 Like

I have a question now is good idea just take one rank of FF? I think about a build FF shadowmancer

Well, if you are aiming only sustain it will help, but the rank 2 and 3 are very overpower in this class.

Make yourself a squire3 with maxed camp and refreshment table. They give you like 2x faster hp, sp recovery + 33%maxp (not working in TBL) and +3aoe atk ratio. Food costs some little silver, last for almost 2 hours and not dispelled on death. It will be enough for sustani as any non vit class. Also, you can buy HP elexirs from market, 4k silver for full hp restore is good and I use it. Also, soon we will get bless/aspersio/magic resist from pardoner rebalance patch, so you will have much more def and mdef just from pardoners.

I understand that now FF3 is gonna give a lot more damage with levitation buff, and with Kundela plus Enervation the FFs are gonna do with a Kundela for 4x the damage number, thats sound too OP(for Pve)… the major problem is, you don’t need that much power for simple 200k HP Mobs… FF could became a Boss killer if so, but for farming it’s irrelevant, unless they make a “hard mode” with 1kk plus mobs, i see no point in all this…pvp speaking, it’s a close range mage, period. another thing, post balance patch blood curse became useless, all that work to make less damage than kundela’s, só now it’s even more worthless ? a better range atribute would make at least useful for pvp… but i dont know, i love the class and hope for the best !!