Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I don’t think I enjoy such mechanics. How do I appeal it? It’s not like the class does anything else so it’s kinda rude to negate it’s entire class tree.

This is why Wiz2Link2Thau2FF2 is not as viable as you want to be as meta build. I don’t know why its one of the popular builds in kTOS where in fact its harder to setup your skills and kills.

On higher levels especially on Hunting Grounds some monster will resist the JP.

I’m not trying to make/use a Meta build, just a build that works. The JP thing just killed a potentially amazing Linker Sorc build for me so I swapped to Wizard2 Cryo3 Sorc2 Featherbutt1 Bluemage1 and trying that now. I was missing Cryo anyways as it’s one of my fav.

It’s because Tree of Savior still heavily rewards having alt accounts, and Wiz2Link2Thau2FF2 is pretty much the meta alt-farmer build, able to farm mats with swell body + high damage with link, and able to hold its own in various dungeons/instances.

Hi, thinking of making a pyro featherfoot.

Which seems to be better?

Wiz1>Pyro3>Thauma2>FF
Wiz1>Pyro2>Thauma3>FF

heard linker isn’t that good of a choice now. Will it be hard without surespell?

Will pyro skills fall off when I become a FF?

Its a farming toon. Low investment , high returns. Farmerfoot

Once you get to dpk farming maps, you will see in a bigger picture that you will get your materials 2x faster. Killing 600-900 mobs a day for a single material drop doesnt feel good.

Surespell is essential for a a good blood sucking performance! And linker is a boost for Kundela Slash!

Which build is good w3>ele3>ff2 or w2>ele3>link1>ff2? is it good?
Many people choose wl so I don’t want warlock.

W2 ele3 link1 ff2! I’m in love with this build, the best combination for a main ff in my opinion!

Just reseted an old warlok to Wiz2Kino3LinkerFF2 - you can’t touch me u.u
hahaha I recomend this one too it’s fun :3

If you have some sp recovery just try adapt

Im running on wiz2 link2 thau2 ff2 build right now and i think that the skill rotation is not so good.
Every skills rotation depends on Joint Penalty but the cooldown is too long in my opinion to effectively run for PVE mobs.

SS>JP>HK>BS / Swell left right> JP>HK>Kurdachia>Kundela Slash
There is no filler spells in between the cooldown of JP other than the lvl10 Energy Bolt.

So this build is only good for farming because of the swell body Thaumaturge provides.

Other than that thats nothing much about it.

I might try Wiz2>Ele3>Link1>FF2 next. The skills rotation might be better with both AOE (from elementalist) and High Single target spells (FF Kundela Slash). But the farming potential is lost with no Thaumaturge in the build

Farming, Saalus, crystal mine. Don’t think Wiz2Link2Thau2FF2 should be a build for anyone interested in a main FF build. Switching out Thau2 for something else or one circle of link and thau2 for something else is the best fix to this problem.

Any way you split it though, FF is always going to be horrible without joint penalty, which means you need to take something that can deal with multiple trash mobs when JP doesn’t work, or is on CD :frowning:

Pray FF3 gives some aoe.

Is linker like a must for FF? How do FF skills fare against multiple mobs without linker? I’m planning a solo build for FF.

The sad part of Psychofeather is that you can’t use psychic pressure flying =(

yeah… but it’s only one skill - even do sometimes I just stay there flying staring at the mobs doing nothing :V but yes it’s a loss… I wish we had some addon that typeing something would deactivate Flying, like the “/rs” to deactivate summon from sorc.
Is there such thing?

@silverhythem I just reseted my build to try your’s with elementalist. \o/ Blood curse has THE BEST combination with righ aoe damage soooo heehe I allow myself to say that it’s better then with linker or kino - it’s damage is meh
I see myself strugulling a little to stay alive for some time but I guess 'll get use to it hopefully

One Linker rank didn’t do much my good ppl. I think it would be better to get something else. Maybe Sorcerer - which is pretty meh… hard desision? If I go back to Kino I’ll still stick to Linker, sinse it has some utility, but i don’t really recomend it

What you guys think? These are my first tests with FF so any help is super welcome ^^

Another thing - Meteor or Prominence? Guess that they both would end up at lv ten but the second one seems more FF ish. Didn’t find an Elementalist thread :V I don’t really know how well would it do in this build but idk. It’s just a stupid ideia.

This a Good build?

@icyruios yes, linker is a must for featherfoot. Featherfoot’s strongest skill, kundela slash can only hit 1 target without joint penalty.

Right click on the levitation buff on the second row lands you. But still it is kinda of inconvenient. Pressing the same skill should have done that

1 Like

Blood curse loose all the power? Because all the ppl talk about kundela and forgot about BC.