Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

So is Blood Curse and Levitate 1 pointers or they worth maxing? Feels like a shame to not max the other skills instead. Why people hate lvling blood bath so much? :frowning:

Semi-full 290 solo, swelling all mobs, is a little slower (about 2 minutes, from 10-11 to 12-13 mins) compared to the Old Pyro pre-patch build. Still very doable and profitable to run 3x semi-full 290 with the usual farming FF build; you get about 315k silver/run and the artilonium drops seem to be the same.

Well, I noticed they changed the cds of levitate I think and you would be able to cast Blood Curse twice if you max Levitate. It’s a risky move though.Grantd, I have not tested and calculated the animation + latency to actually be able to see if it was possible.

Blood Bath is used more for its stun and not for the minuscule aoe it provides. Yes, 5% heal sounds nifty, but it is not. The stun/bleeding doesn’t increase with points invested.

It stuns? I never noticed it stunning. ;o

Well, they don’t have stars above their head, but BB does indeed freeze a foe in place while they bleed out. It was a good starting move with the old JP > Hangman’s > BB > Blood Suckling HP recover combo.

Sigh, I wish Featherfoot didn’t require C2 Wizard and Linker to function. :frowning: I really wanna play Sorc and Featherbutt and it ends up leaving me with no nukes while in the air now that I see bone’n enemies isn’t possible in the sky. I’m just not going to level Levitate and Blood Curse then and max Blood Bath anyways.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117766gg.1a243a5165.11243a4a55.1a213141516a7185.1a2a31475161

Your build seems ok, but don’t neglect Kundala Slash, it is deadly with JP. You don’t need that many points in BB either.

I tested this apparent new cookie cutter build once more and it is pretty difficult to solo high level dungeons with if your main arsenal is FF spells, because you lose the ability to heal yourself if the enemy composition are none of the types that work. I’m still experimenting and I have recently been seeing the appeal of Linker even after JP nerf. Definitely not a party skill now but it is still effective when used right.

Can you solo higher level hunting ground with this build ?

I only have a few grynas plates and a 8+ Superior Corona Rod. While it is doable, it’s not easy soloing high level HGs with this build since not many enemies can have their hp absorbed and your lacking defensive spells.

what are your skill rotations doing this? my kundela can’t 1 hit them when swelled, only blood sucking can kill swelled mobs then I have to wait for the CD of BS again. Pyro one is much much faster before

Did the link + Ice Wall/Dirty Pole + Blood Curse die? I tried it several times on 290 boss and crystal mine raid, but the combo didnt work even when everything was properly linked =/

How to solo with Featherfoot in Michimas Temple (Lv. 320 Hunting Ground).

1 Like

Things I’m considering.

Full SPR.
Wiz C3, Thauma C3, Feather foot c2. Reflect Shield can mitigate quite a bit of damage but it’s 9 charges. Sleep 15.
Wiz C1, Pyro C2, Thauma C3, Featherfoot C2. Grab 10 Enchant Fire. Thing is Enchant Fire can be bought…
Wiz C2, Linker C1, Thauma C3, Featherfoot c2. For the Poison Attribute with Linker. Problem is, this is fairly party oriented outside of Featherfoot, Links will not last at all.
Wiz C1, Pyro C1, Linker C1, Thauma C3, Featherfoot C2. - Low Enchant Fire which can be purchased. Low Joint Penalty in a party build that will eat Links before the Feather Footfoot often can.

Tempted to just do the Wiz C3 and buy the Enchant Fire for the party since Daino has to be bought anyways.
If Enchant Fire gets an Enhance attribute down the line however a C2 Pyro will fair alright.

Link and swell > Curse the mobs > 3 times Kundela (each hits for 170-210k on 5k medium Matk and lvl 40 atrib)

Link and swell > Curse > Bloodsucking

There isn’t much more to it.

joint penalty’s aoe defense ratio debuff is needed. If you take too long to swell them, then the debuff may wear out and you wont be able to kill the pack of mobs in one slash.

So what is better now, do I level up CON or INT?

Ugh, so I’m doing a Hunting Ground, Rancid Labyrinth, and noticed my Lv. 10 Linker Joint Penalty is wearing off instantly after 1 Temple Shooter shot. Then I tried it without him, linked 3 mobs, used Nga, bam; links all gone. Did they bug the skill or are Hunting Ground mobs super resistant to it??

linker was nerfed HARD…and some late game mobs are resistant to it =/

The Melatinuns and the Goblin Chargers in the 270 HG are resistant to it, so the link will break immediately upon them taking damage. One or two other mobs in there might be resistant to it to, but those are the two I remember having to look out for.

The first hit under link will still work, so if you have a big burst skill, you can still take them out in the first hit, but anything less and you’ll have to kill them without link.