Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

RoG generally doesn’t just restrict the Wizard Tree skills (all classes not just wizard, previous only wizard but another later patch removed that, however it was still in ITOS), but Levitation has restrict another set of melee skills.

It have been long there in KTEST and in KTOS as well, but as downside now only +20%def/mdef/hp and movespeed to the user.
KTEST: https://pastebin.com/9iLampeC

I’m still searching the patchnote from KTOS

i geuss i will test it in about 4 hours then.

4 hours later…still does not work after patch.

any good build for wiz>cryo3>?>?>ff2
Is linker still good after patch?

From what i can tell, FFc2 really shines now with joint penalty due to how much damage kundela slash does.
Featherfoot got nerfed but its still good with high damage attacks like kundela slash, combustion, etc

linker is now less party friendly in my opinion but still is a decent class for solo.

@ResonantSoul

can u tell me the lvl of your FF skills? I have blood bath 1 , sucking 10, levitate 5 , blood curse 5, kundela 1 , slash 1, ngadhundi 1 and kurdaitcha 1 not sure where to put those another points

Hi. Please anyone link Wiz2>Link2>Thaum2>FF2 build and stats? thx

For a meta farming build, Wiz2>Link2>Thaum2>FF2 puts you at the mercy of monster types due to your lacking offensive spell arsenal(waiting on CD on Levitate and BC is a bit much for me, imo). I see this as a solo-friendly party build.

take off points from blood sucking and max out kundela slash. it will become one of your main damage spells. But at this point im not even sure if blood curse is worth it.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177aagg.1a3a65.3a4a55.1a3a65.1126314651657585

1 Like

Is it viable to play 50% CON 50% INT and avoid Thaum class ?

The HP per CON has been nerfed for Wizard and we have a good multiplier now. You don’t think that transpose can be counterproductive / useless / negligeable ?

im thinking to made this FF build, but idk what weapon i can take and if the skill distribution is good.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117bbbgg.152a3a65..1f3f457585.11253346657585

I don’t see why not. Since there’s no rank multiplier on key stats now, there isn’t a strong emphasis on focusing down on any one stat.

That being said, I’m still rocking a full INT FF Thau3 cause of swell brain to maximise Transpose with that INT buff. Gets me over 10k more additional HP.

That being said, is anyone able to help verify if JP > Ice Wall > Blood Curse combo still works? It doesn’t seem to be doing much damage at all =/

I tested and noticed that this combo doesn’t generates ice shards anymore.

Sorry, not sure if you were replying to my question regarding the JP > Ice Wall > Blood Curse combo. From what I understand, that damage utilises the blood curse damage done on Ice walls, and Links the full damage to other linked mobs/bosses. Rather than activating ice shards.

But that combo doesn’t see to be working anymore. Hoping for someone else here to be able to confirm this.

edit: I also noticed Ngadhundi Level 6 no longer sufficient to bring mob’s HP down to 0… Or is that even still achievable in higher levels?

Then there’s bone pointing where there doesn’t seem to be a reason to put more than 1 point in it. lol There doesn’t seem to be any noticeable benefit. The SP consumption still goes up though.

u use bone ponting for cursing…like kurdaicha… to get full dmg on Kundela so u may use 1 point for it.

Ngadhundi has been fixed, same with Transpose making you “lose HP” when refreshed. When Ngadhundi expires, the enemy gets it’s hp back. But yes, it drains quicker, but at a smaller rate. I haven’t maxed it when I was testing my two FF builds.

Speaking of Kurdaitcha, it still has 0 CD and 0 SP cost. Bugged, still.

That’s weird, what I observed was different. Hitting with Level 6 Ngadhudi, The Monster’s HP remains full throughout the duration of the curse, then went down to 50% right after it expires. Will need to wait till this weekend to have a closer look into it…

This is what the skill should’ve been IMHO. It just makes so much more sense given the whatever utility it currently brings lol

No, The target doesn’t get their HP back, but even with Nga 10 lasting 30s, it only brings them down to around 30% HP.
1 HP decay is dead.

I see. In otherwords Nga was nerfed then. 22 secs Decay from L6 Nga used to be able to fully drain the mob’s HP from 100% to 1 HP left with Lvl6.

I want to ask you guys many thinks about the FF with the recent changes:

1. How good is BC now?
  2. What stats are going int or con?
  3. The actual top builds on ktos are 2wiz-link2-thau2-ff2 and wiz2-linker-ele3-ff2 but the are so different and make me ask how good idea is take just one rank of linker and now thau is necessary?
  4. And the last cryo 3-linker2-ff2 still viable?

So, I need a cheap weapon to come back to FF, ignition or corona still worth it?