Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Hi, casual PvE player here, new to wizards. I’m considering this build:

Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> Linker1 -> Psychokino 3 -> FF 2

Cryo CC seems more useful than Pyro damage and it sounds like Wiz2 is kinda sad (and eventual Ice Wall + Link + BC sounds hilarious). Psychokino looks cool and seems like a class you don’t take at all or go all 3 circles? I dunno. Anyways, does this seem reasonable? I’m very lost here, haha. Help is much appreciated! Thanks.

Your build is for PvP. Psy3 is generally bad in PvE. Better go something like Cryo3-Linker1-wiz2orLink2-FF2.

anyone of you ever tested if psychic pressure / icewall combo work while levitating and if it would be more viabel then Bloodcurse/icewall? going cryo for ff might be good idea since you could use frostpillar/ice blast combo, and icewall for pp or bloodcurse.
The problem i see with the pp combo is that u may get interrupted without surespell.
So it would be nice to know if it would work with levitation

PP is disabled during Levitation, along with other ‘melee’ skills (Kundela, Nga, etc).
PP Icewall isnt that good with the revamps anyway, IceWall Iceblast is your combo if you want to nuke stuff with Cryo.

The problem as i see of ice blast combo, is that isn’t that good as IW+PP but correct me if i’m wrong.

ice blast got nerfed i think. you can now only hit a mob 8 times regardless of number of walls in one ice blast.

i know that melee skills are disabled i got a ff2 myself.
So if pp counts as melee range the problem which is upcoming is that u will need at last wiz 2 for surspell to cast iw + pp without beeing interrupted and without the help of anyone else…
thought of something like this

but without surspell i think link 2 would be a better idea to full rely on IW BC combo

idunno, going to the trouble of building for Icewall PP without Runecaster doesn’t seem worth it.
Ice Blast x 8 still sounds good since it’s OH3.

I was coming again to FF thread to ask you all about how much good is have just 1 rank of FF because im planing to make this build later the reset, and now the FF now have to go for int or for con? because im confuse about that.

after tomorrow, the ff skills will get more benefit the more int u have If u dont have int u always will deal less damage compared to int skilled ones (except transpose ones maybe)

For the two builds below, which one you guys think will be more optimal:

1. Wiz2/Link2/Thaum2/FF2
  2. Wiz2/Link/Thaum3/FF2

I’ll test both but wanna some inputs from you guys! :smiley:

I think Wiz/ Link 2 / Thuama 3 / FF 2 is good?

I prefer Surespell to use Blood Sucking skill easily.

I LOVE Thauma C3 :blush:

Wiz2 / Ligação / Thaum3 / FF2 :slight_smile:

Anyone able to help clarify if the following mechanics are working as intended?

Blood Sucking
Target still receiving damage from your Blood Sucking despite having moved out of your BS range.

Kurdaitcha
0 CD time, no MP cost

Ice wall > Link > Blood Curse
Multiplies the damage from Blood Curse done to Ice walls as full to linked monsters even though Ice Walls only receive 1 damage.

Reason I’m skeptical about this these is because of the numerous unintended ‘benefits’ surrounding FF skills. Like the previous fixed Blood suck regain HP from fireballs for example.

Especially if the Kurdaitcha mechanic holds true, I’m considering resetting my current Wiz2>Link1>Thau3>FF2 to Wiz1>Cryo1>Link1>Thau3>FF2…

I’m thinking of doing Wizard 2> Linker 2> Thauma 1> Rune Caster> FF2
But I would like to know if it is possible to make a combo between Transpose + Rune of Giants + Blood Curse

I think depend what are you aiming.
Wiz2>Link2>Thaum2>FF2 are purely for mats farming,
JP-HK-SwellBody-KundelaSlash, which is why Link2Thaum2 must be paired for 8 targets together. This is most popular build for coming new HG290 and HG330 farming.

However, if you aiming for Boss and doesn’t care much about farming. Wiz1>Cryo1>Link1>Thaum3>FF2 might be better, IceWall+JP for 50% poison damage and maximize Matk for Kundela Slash.
But then, there are more builds are doing better than this notably Elememelock.

If you are thinking walking wiz tank,
Wiz2>Cryo3>RC>FF2 also better, Wiz2 is for surespell so you can bloodsucking after bloodcurse.
But I think the recover rate from bloodcurse is bad.
Before the patch we can’t Combo RoG with BC, but I think post-patch today will allow that, RoG no longer limit the skills that you can use. This build also good for PvP/GvG

All are different focus builds, some focus on some SwelBody+KundelaSlash+JP(50%PoisonDmg), some on ShrinkBody(120%BonusDmg)+KundelaSlash+JP(50%PoisonDmg), some focus on Tanky+BloodCurse+BloodSucking

rune of giants and blood curse dosent work. I tried it and I managed to get my giant to fly but not to use skills like blood sucking and blood curse.

Correct, this idea was postponed!

It resulted to be way too strong so it didnt went beyond the testing phase.

source? I havent seen anywhere saying this. If Im not wrong its only wizard tree which does not include ff skills that can be used in RoG