Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Still going with the same CON build, you don’t need INT’s sustained output in PvP anyway.
We’ll have less HP (i think) to work with yeah, but remember- the same goes for everyone.

Get a feel of your output first, if you think you can wait 27s before killing mobs, get Nga.
If you have decent enough matk and you can kill mobs way faster than that, skip Nga.
Getting Kundela is probably ok if you have the points to max it.

Hey Guys, me again :slight_smile:

After Reset and Combat Changes, I was planning on doing some changes on my current build (PvP only Cryo 2 - Kino 3 - FF2 Full CON), because it feels that since now all skills will have their damage scaled, I was thinking about doing with Thauma 3 and go for a Suicidal Support for PVP.

My plan is: Wiz 3 - Thauma 3 - FF2 and running full INT. Buff your MATK horribly then Blood Curse everyone. (And maybe after Transpose and scroll some Heal cubes for immortality)

@Pinky you helped me on my thread a while ago, and you seem to be an expert on the FF Subject. What do you think?

Wiz currently doesn’t have the Quickcast attribute in ktest, no one knows if it’s a bug or if they’re removing it entirely.
Assuming they’re not, that build might be able to nuke out damage, but without any CC aside from Sleep, it’ll struggle to land its skills in PvP.
For the most part, I can’t recommend any wiz build that’s going to focus on PvP without Kino3 or Cryo3+Kino1.

Imo, with % scaling, that’s normal to remove that attribute or 100% offensive wiz will depend of that or will be overpowered if good without.

does anyone here, who has pyro in the build, knows if fire wall is better than flare?

If they don’t nerf the Shrink size specialty attribute…

Group up the enemies, Sleep. Shrink. Melt.
It doubles your damage on Shrunken enemies. 120% to be exact.

1 Like

It sounds like a good plan! Lets see how the changes benefit some builds

How strong looks like the post-balance Featherfoot ?

He will now have access to more damaging skill outside of suicide bomb ? It can now deal 80% HP with attribute + ~1300% magic attack, that’s right ?

What would be a good FF build in the lights of the new patch? Like, Quickcast attribute aside…
Firstly on a PvP side, is it better to run Cryo3 or Psy3? What else?
Is FF any good on PvE at all tho? He seems so hard to fit in any build…

FF now has better output overall, as long as you have a decent (doesn’t have to be great) weapon.
Still needs Linker to do great but the problem is JP got nerfed HARD.

Kino3 is always better CC, but Cryo3 has Subzero Shield and IceWall+IceBlast combo.
If you want CC reliability, go Kino, if you want a bit more damage utility, try Cryo.

As for PvE, LinkerFFs one shot cursed+JP’d SWELLED mobs with Kundela.
It still does horribly against hordes of mobs (ET/Solmiki), but for farming it’s a lot better now.

Im come back to FF path but i want to ask you about 3 thinks which is the nerf of linker, can a FF go without linker or can be just linker 1? because i see a video (i put down) of FF and i like it looks really nice but maybe i can take W3 instead of linker.

I dont think Wiz3 is worth it, with the QC attribute gone.
Linker still works but it has a severely reduced hit count, it should still do fine with Kundela or BC.
Don’t expect it to last more than a second or two with Blood Sucking though.

dude joint penalty lv5 only have 7 hit counts, wich makes linker1 not worthy…FF needs the full potential of JP, so u better choose linker 3 with 16 or 17 hit counts , don’t remember…

Hello there o/

I was thinking on some builds to FF and i came up with these:
Wiz>Cryo3>Thauma>RC>FF2
Wiz2>Cryo3> RC> FF2
Wiz>Cryo3>Linker>RC>FF2
Wiz2>Kino3>Linker>FF2
Wiz>Cryo>Kino3>Linker>FF2

Aparently one Linker rank is worthless so… I’m trying to make a build that doens’t get REALLY BORING to level at low levels. The Wiz2/3>Linker2/3>Thauma seems to be just painfull to do ;–;

Any help? And with the new patch, full con is a “nono”? Is thauma even needed? how do you use it? I’m trying to learn about FF for the first time ^^

Wiz2 isn’t really needed, learn to time your CCs and Blood Sucking and you won’t need to waste an entire circle on Surespell.
Thaum2/3 will be good with the revamp, people need to stop taking Thaum just for Transpose.
It was a gimmicky, reliant setup before, and with the removal of stat bonuses there’s literally no difference between full INT Transpose build and a plain full CON one.

If you have a decent weapon, full CON is viable.
I have no idea how the revamps will affect how much HP you need for general use though, so I can’t give more solid advice.

1 Like

sorry i dont understand about what you say with transpose, why there is not difference now? i can go with a full int FF and deal damage?

ofc u can… Bloodcurse deals tons of damage with high con/hp but it deals decent damage without too…
I think the most guys should change their way of thinking that 1 skill combinations are viabel. I bet u wont go well with full con/BC after the change^^

HI guys,

1)do you think that pyromancer still viable after agny nerf?

1. What about linker?

2. My FF is wizz/ pyro2/ linker 3/ ff 2, what about changing to wizz 2/ linker 2/ trauma 2/ ff2?

4- I’m full con, will blood curse or other skills have influence with the use of animus?

Tks

Transpose used to be a thing because you gained a ton more INT than CON because of rank bonuses, which were removed.
Except for item bonuses, there’s no real difference between a full INT build using Transpose and a full CON one in terms of HP for BC.
BC also has % scaling like all the other skills, around 1300% I think, so getting good matk is important.
Quickcast being removed is a big blow, but you can still do decent damage with a full INT BC, especially if you invest in Chapparition cards.

I’d still go full CON for PvP because it’s PvP.

1. Yes, Pyro still does decent sustained damage for a low circle class.

2. Linker1 is fine for personal use, if you have strong burst skills. Ironically the Fireball change to 1 hit keeps that combo alive. To be usable with multihits/party play you’ll need Linker2/3.

3. Don’t get Wiz2. People need to learn to play without relying on Surecast.
    I can’t answer your question well unless you say what you intend to do with the character.
    Farming? Endgame PvE? PvP?

4. They buffed HP regen as a stat, I have no idea how much though.
    I don’t have the numbers so I can’t say how competitive Animus will be.

1. doesnt look very appealing after pyro nerf. I do not think agny can save it though

2. Linker is only good at 2 and 3 if you want to party up and be useful with it but linker c1 seems okay but not as good as 2 and 3 in solo( its just personal preference)

This is how featherfoots are now. I guess IMC decided that featherfoots have a main high damage skill: kudela slash with kurdaicha or bone pointing for cursing. This build is for farming but as you can see, it can solo bosses if need be. If i were to modify it for a blood curse build, then it would be wiz1>cryo1>linker2>thaum2>FF2. Reason being that you can link ice walls to bosses and blood curse to multiply blood curse damage.

If I’m not wrong, Damage dealt to boss with blood curse=
(No. of walls JP to boss+1) x (blood curse damage)