Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

mF= Magnetic force

idk how can i get intasturta now, with dungeon rework

Thank u so much i think i will remove some points from bloodbath or bloodsucking to get nga 6, my build is not focused on pvp, but i would like to do both as well, bloodbath amount of heal is decent? Maybei should remove points from bloodsucking instead of bloodbath?

Oh sorry i said it was the last question but iā€™m doing more xD

Ppl linked by spiritual link will be healed?

Bloodbath healing is low compared to Bloodsucking, get lv1 if you want to use it in PvE since the drain % doesnā€™t scale with level (I think).
You should aim to max out Blood Sucking if you want to use it for self healing.

Thereā€™s no way to share heals with linker or any other method.

It used to be in dg240, it might still be in the same (level adjusted) dungeon.

1 Like

It does, somewhat. Bloodbath without Divine Might: 120, with Divine Might: 150 on the same mob (Glass Mole in Siauliai). Nothing impressive, however.

The healing scales with the damage you deal with the skill, but itā€™s a fixed % as far as I know, unlike Blood Suckingā€™s scaling drain.
Higher level = higher base damage = a bit more healing.

Then again Iā€™ve never used the skill extensively, so if anyone can investigate, that would be great.

Oh. Might play around with it when serverā€™s up. Since I have Thauma 3 should be able to test it easier.

Iā€™d like to chip in here. Itā€™s true that Bloodbath heals are based on a fixed number determined by the skill. But It is also affected by your CON value. The more CON you have, the more HP you restore with bloodbath.

That being said, I still didnā€™t get Bloodbath as a full INT transpose Thau3 FF. Simply because Blood Sucking on 6 mobs within Hangmanā€™s Knot recovers HP a crap load faster than Bloodbath does at level 5.

I class reset earlier this year and re-allocated my bloodbath points to bloodsucking. That being said, I have no idea how effective would a level 10 Bloodbath be with 97k HP. :sweat_smile:

Did u try to balance transpose(attribute)? maybe u can benefit something with ur conā€¦
so did u like invest bloodsucking instead of bloodbath?

Does taking damage during Sucking not cancel it still, or was that some sort of bug?
Iā€™m in the process of making a Pyro3-Linker1-?-FF2, wondering if I should play it safe and grab Wiz2, or if I should grab Linker2 / some other single-rank alternative.

I just tested it, Blood Sucking (and other channeling spells probably) are interruptable again.
You donā€™t really NEED Surecast though, you have Sleep, you have Fire Pillar, hell, even EQ can serve as CC.
You just need to practice timing your Blood Sucking with your CCs and you should be able to top up your HP no problem.
You wonā€™t really need to channel for more than a few seconds on JPā€™d mobs if you have decent matk anyway.

1 Like

Ah, ok then. Thank you for the advice!

Hi guys iā€™m new, Is it viable a Full con FF or a Full int is the way?

Donā€™t forget Bloodbath as a CC too. In fact, BBā€™s debuff(I think it is debuff based)is perhaps the only reason you use it; for its stun, not the negligible aoe heal.

PvP - Full CON.
PvE - Full INT.
This basically applies to almost all wizard builds anyway, except full support builds.

The bleed (and the stun) portion of the skill only works for specific types of mobs, right?
I guess there are enough devil types to make it worth getting 1 point.

@Pinky what do you think about a full CON pyro3-link2-feather2 with this build?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122277gg.3545.1f3555657f.253a4a55.253346657585

Itā€™s a hybrid build that needs heavy weapon investment (Transcendence) to function properly.
Without INT/Thaum, Pyro3 will fall off hard in PvE, a purple mace might be able to perform ok, but not great.
In PvP you donā€™t have hard CCs, your best shot is probably just JP+HKā€™ing (low mdef) people into your fireballs.
Itā€™s going to be hard to use your FF skills on people without Kino3 (or maybe Cryo3).

My advice is to pick between PvE or PvP, and really plan your build towards that.
PvE PyroFF (go full INT unless you have an amazing weapon) doesnā€™t need Ngadhundi or even Kundela, you might as well max Blood Sucking with those points.

Took a little longer than I had liked, but yay!

I decided for Sorc1 over Linker2. Cat buff is nice buff for my archer friendā€™s aoe, and Iā€™ll farm a gem for a 6th link.

Could you give me some more advice again, on Featherfoot points? I added 1 to Ngadhundi for my friendā€™s damage, not sure where to go from there though. Pyro3-Linker1-Sorc1-FF, going for FF2.

Since youā€™re a PvE Pyro just max out Blood Sucking/Bloodbath, and maybe Blood Curse.
Donā€™t bother with Kundela/curse stuff, and 1 in Nga just to boost missile damage might be enough.

1 Like

So, letā€™s discuss featherfoots potential after balance? Our damage will be increase by 12% (poison bonus) on virtually everything. My only concern is con builds viability. I really like being full con and, even doing less damage I still think the suicide mode pays off the trade.

What are you guys thinking? Switch to int?

Iā€™m Wiz3-Link2-Rune-FF (Going to FF2), Full CON. should i max Bloodbath or put Nga 6 + Kundela?