Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Is there any circle 1 skill worth to max? All of them seem quite underwhelming.

Ngadhundi definitely worth it. This status consumes 3.75% max hp of the target per second. So at lvl 5 target has like 4% hp remaining.

Blood Sucking if you’re mainly PvE, and at least Nga 6 to decay anything (not immune to it) down to 1 HP.

Yeah, I’ll play only PVE with my featherfoot. How does decay work? What do you think about Blood Sucking (10), Nga (10), Levitation (1), Blood Curse (5) and Kundela (4)?

nga 6 is more than enough

raydensorc already described how decay works, once the debuff ends, their target’s max HP goes back to normal, but their current HP remains the same as when the debuff wore off (ideally 1 HP).
Nga 6 is the most you want for PvE, max out Kundela and get Bone Pointing 3 instead with those points (Kundela is weak without curse).

What’s the skill distribution for Necro in the Wiz3>Link2>Necro>FF2 build?

Gather Corpse is optional. If you end up resetting after having learned Shoggoth’s Lv.2 attribute, it can be left at Lv.1

Hi, my build is wizz c3 link 2 thaum 1 ff , its ok?
Wich skills should i focus on ff 1 and ff2?
ty

It’s ok, just don’t expect to be great at PvE or PvP.
Max Blood Sucking since you need the self heal if you’re using Transpose.
You can probably skip Nga if you’re full INT, go for Bloodbath and Kundela I guess, you need all the sustained damage you can get.

1 Like

i have the same issue… @Pinky help pls

Thank u for replying! u are helping a lot =)

about intasurta… i know about this issue, but be able to absorb more kind of monster is not a great point ?

im so confused with this class… i saw a guy owning on pvp, but idk how fast he regen hp for blood curse…
he just won a 3x1 ok instead of link 2 he was kino, and used magnetic force, its pretty similar to HK right?
and quickcast can buff dmg, i just dont know how i will regen too fast, i think full int is the best option instead 1:1 or full con

intasturta is a must have item for pve players?

The thing with PvP is to do really great is that you NEED some form of CC to hold people in place.
Kino3 is the usual route but Cryo3 can work in a pinch.
No one is going to stand still as you fly over to them and explode, the best you can hope for is to catch them off-guard with Sleep and maybe JP+HK.
Transpose also needs heals to really work, so if you don’t get a cleric in your team then you won’t be able to use it with BC without dying.

You’ll still be able to do ok in PvP, linked BC with Quickcast will still murder people, but don’t expect to get to high ranks without good CC.

Intasurta is overrated, it has a flat drain % on the additional enemy types as opposed to the skill’s scaling drain %, it’s not mandatory at all.

1 Like

Thank u for replying! u are helping a lot =)

about intasurta… i know about this issue, but be able to absorb more kind of monster is not a great point ?

im so confused with this class… i saw a guy owning on pvp, but idk how fast he regen hp for blood curse…
he just won a 3x1 ok instead of link 2 he was kino, and used magnetic force, its pretty similar to HK right?
and quickcast can buff dmg, i just dont know how i will regen too fast, i think full int is the best option instead 1:1 or full con

@Pinky is that good?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211177agg.213f48516a7585.11253a4955.153545.172a3141657185

Intasurta is helpful, but not mandatory.
I doubt many FFs go out of their way to buy/farm one (if you see one for sale, why not?).

You can’t heal your own HP in PvP with FF skills.
HK is really not comparable to MF, HK’s bind doesnt work at all in PvP, while MF holds them in place for a good 3ish seconds while not being able to do anything.
JP+HK into BC can work, but it’ll give them a few seconds to react as you go into the BC casting animation.
If they’re surprised by the sudden pull of HK, then that’s a kill, but others can react with Safety Zone, Counterspell, Revenged Sevenfold, Slithering, and other counters (note how most of those are cleric skills).
Your best CC is landing Sleep, and that’s blocked by Prophecy and Bloodletting.

As for the build, if you’re focusing on PvP, why get Bloodbath?
The bleed portion of the skill doesn’t work on players.
Nga 6 is useful in PvP to decay people down to 1 HP (you need level 6 for the debuff to last that long), but again it’s hard to land the skill without proper CC.
Maxing out Levitation is optional but recommended for PvP, and lv3 Bone Pointing is good for full uptime (it’s very useful for eating up Inq Pears and R7x).
There are also minor nitpicks earlier in the build like HK 9 (get from Phys Link?) and Reflect Shield 8 (Energy Bolt might be more useful but maybe not).
My preference is full CON for PvP, but if you already have transpose then you might as well go full INT.

1 Like

Thank u so much, it helps a lot <3
really really apreciate it :slight_smile:

one last question… have any easy way to curse enemies to benefit kundela?

No problem.

Bone Pointing is the easiest way to do it, Kurdaitcha’s no cost/cd bug will be fixed someday and it feels really awkward to use.

1 Like

How do you farm this one, just run 240 all the time?

Also, what is MF skill you’re referencing? Thanks!