Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Decay + more links is still decent in PVE, probably due to the way it drops Mob HP to 1 thus not needing high matak to compensate. But I would definitely agree that pyrolinker variants would be good PVE builds if not the most self sufficient PVE build out there.

internalized screaming as my potato computer cannot handle it

Hey, Pinky. What are your thoughts on Pyro2, Linker2, Thauma & FF2? I’m on my way to it, doing just fine as pyro, since agny is just too OP. I figure this might be the current memebuild for FF, right?

I’m currently building full INT due to Thauma’s transpose, to make use of the +10% bonus stat per rank. I was planning on getting RC, but looks like rune of giants won’t be useful any time soon.

Also, do you have any clue where I can find intasurta gloves? Should I go for 8 chapps? Which gems do you think it would be the most useful?

Just correcting: which monster gems […]

I also unable to decide between 8 Chapparition or Resist Status Effect Card.
Are 8 Chapparition Cards good idea for INT Featherfoot ?

Thank you for feedback!! I am gonna try a build and if it works (or not), i will post here!! :heart:️

It’s probably one of the best ways you can build FF for PvE right now, anything Pyro can do well.
Intasurta comes from the (former) dg240 I think, but be warned that it’s not that great since it has its own drain % modifier, rather than the scaling one of the actual skill.
Full Chapps is fine if you’re mainly going PvE, there aren’t really much gems that you NEED.
Maybe Fireball or JP gems, but they’re not essential.

Yes, especially if you’re a Pyro (which you should be if you’re PvE).

Decay is mostly a tool for PvP FFs with low matk, if you’re doing PvE Pyro right it’s mostly useless, unfortunately.

1 Like

i actually took the RC route. there is actually a way to use all skills when in giant form.
cast rune of giants, walk into circle and cast levitation to become a flying giant, right click on levitate buff to stop flying and then you are able to use all skills as a giant. A level 5 rune of giants makes it last around 2m 20s, enough time to cast levitate again and blood curse when in giant form, im still not sure if this bug has been fixed yet, but im only rank 7, still making my way to ff2

edit:

Thankyou.

Now, I bought Chapparition Card.

Hi!
Can someone explain me how the linked icewall + bloodcurse works?
The number of linked icewalls boosts the damage?
If you use ice rune + blood curse in the icewall, does it get some bonus damage?

ty

Let’s say BC hits for X amount of damage.

For each linked object, you multiply X by number of linked objects.
That is the total damage you get out of BC.

So for lv 5 Ice Wall (6 walls, was it?) + level 5 Joint Penalty (5 maximum links), You can multiply your BC damage by 5 by linking the target to your Ice Walls. Of course this will be limited by your Ice Wall / Joint Penalty levels, whichever takes lower value.

Rune of Ice only increases the ice shards damage from hitting the ice wall, not the BC damage itself.

Hey i decided i want to go with ff at the rank 7. But i really dont know what should i take before that :S. wiz c3 then linker c1 or 2 (idk yet) then should i go rune caster or is sorcorer c2 a good option( then i will take linker c1).
And also i read here on the forums that the wiz 3 kino 3 and then ff is the best option to go.
I am so confused now what should i take pls help mee

PvP or PvE?
FF isn’t a well rounded enough that you can do well at both.

1 Like

link used to only double the dmg max with AoE attacks. however, they had a problem with magic missile bouncing near infinite times or something.

now, one aoe spell on 10 linked targets can multiply the damage by 10 times. JP has a hit count limit now to prevent it from getting too crazy (and link immune monsters)

the JP hit count favors using fewer, higher damage attacks, especially for party situations as your hits are limited.

while icewall links can maximize blood curse damage, it’s actually kinda weak compared to a real cryokino icewall combo. (the game has a 200k damage cap per hit).

also, fireballs are more lasting link targets for kundela slash, and work well when icewall isn’t alive (with cryolink in party, that’s all the time)

the wiz3 kino3 is outdated. all FF skills are now poison, which pretty much makes linker1 a requirement (if not more ranks). if you really like kino, it has a new surespell attribute at c3 which makes some variant of wiz1 kino3 link1 FF2 possible (yay physical link teleport). (rank2 can work well with pyro or cryo, both have advantages)
wiz3 does not fully multiply kundela slash… 1+ (0.5quickcast) +1(cursed target)
wiz2 surespell is mainly useful for blood sucking. it may be possible to use link and suck through links however…
runecaster is not yet opened up to use all skills as giant. it may be in the future. right now it’s just wiz3 stuff and other runes.
so…

wiz2 link2 thaum2 FF2. probably the most effective “farmer” in the game, even moreso late than pyrolinkers. a great “first” character, thaumaturge great if you are new and poor. the flat dmg buffs become bad and weak when you get trans gear and become rich. wiz2 could be possibly be replaced by pyro1, makes early game and boss killing much easier (link things to fireball).

wiz3 link2 rune FF2. extreme focus on high base damage skills with links. potentially the strongest PvP and TBL wizard. spiritual chain share quickcast with everyone. get shared guardian and snapshot defense for giant rune. this build will probably be boring until you hit Featherfoot, at which point it will be very strong. it also depends on future changes to runecaster giant mode. I hope you are good at wizard jump attacks.

pyro link3 rune FF2. like the above, with more options, and maybe even more damage. the catch? you don’t have surespell, or quickcast (unless you jack it from a wizard in the party using spiritual chain). tricky pvm build. without quickcast ->runecaster, don’t hope to do well in pvp and TBL.

1 Like

I’m curently Wiz 1, Cryo 3, Link 1.
I have already discarted the thauma.
So I have to choose between link 2, ff 2. Or link 1, rune, ff 2.
We can’t use rune of giants right now, and I dont know if we will be able to use giant + bc combo. Since i’m not wiz 3, every rune will have 6s cast time.

Or I just rush link 2 and w/e the theorycraft.

1 Like

i have the really same question of you @windysama because i have read the builds on this post and some people say that just one rank of linker is not enought but if someone go as cryo have the RC skills help it a lot but get less power for killing mobs a big number of mobs as i see.

I’ll keep as runecaster and use a Dandel gem in the boots.

link 10 = 8 links + 100 attacks.
link 6 = 6 links + 60 attacks.

Good enough, I dont need spiritual chain to kill mobs or players.

What you mean with +100 attacks and 80 attacks? Sorry I don’t understand what you try to say.

This number is the number of atacks that the link can sustain before it breaks.

Exemple link lv5 = 5 links + 50 threshold
You can link 5 monsters and hit 10 times before the link breaks.

Ohhhh i understand well thank you.