Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I’m Wiz3>Linker2>Thauma1>FF1 — Full INT
the inicial idea was use transpose+blood sucking and so blood curse, but now i know that it isn’t work well. Some suggestion?
P.S.: Sorry for the bad english (>- >)

About 80hp per any hit. Not 80%, just 80hp. So, quite useless.

1 Like

Is it better to go FF than Warlock for a pyro- linker?? I know sage is also good, but I’m looking for a source of good PVE damage other than pyro skills since some mobs heal with fire spells.

sage effectively double the number of your fireballs but most of their skills have a very long cooldown albeit the red frame of the class.

FF has a combo where you can link then bloodsuck the fireballs. Not sure if this still applies til now

They disabled the healing if you use Blood Sucking on Fireballs, Pyro would be mandatory pick if they left that in.

but in certain situations where I CAN’T use Pyro skills, which will be more ideal in mob clearing? WL or FF??

IMHO WL would be the better choice for mob clearing. Especially with the upcoming balance changes.

Hello guys, can someone help me? Im thinking of building wiz1>pyro1>Lnk1>pyro2>Link2>X>FF1>FF2

What to fill in rank6?

Fire and blood… targaryen :3

I regret taking pyro 3 in that x so get thaumaturge and go full int. Transpose hp with full int is not a joke. Fart dubstep is your only dps in ff2 sadly. You will most likely be carried by pyro skills.

1 Like

Thnx for help… i saw some build wiz3>link1>thaum2>ff1>ff2, which is better?

Without Pyro you’re going to struggle to sustain your damage output in PvE.
Unless you mainly want to PvP I wouldn’t recommend not taking it.

1 Like

You can also get runecaster for rune of giants.

Sad history:

i got a FF, i like FF, i do not have decent skills with my FF :frowning:
FF would be great, if was a rank 3 class, but… :frowning:
OBS: Instead of buff FF, they preffer buff warlock, why this priority???

Here’s my 2 cents: They likely have plans for FF3 DPS skills to synergies with the existing ones that should make FF relatively strong enough to be competitive to the meta.

Here’s just part of my wish list:

Kurdaitcha Attribute: Blood Rain (c3 attribute)
When used with Levitation, leaves a trail of blood rain that deals damage 2% of character’s current HP per attribute level. Max level 10?

Bone Pointing Attribute: ???(c3 attribute)
Bone Pointing damage increases by 2% for anything affected by curse within the range of the Kundela.

Unlimited Bone Works (c3 skill)
Lays down a reality marble that raises Kundela from the ground of the skill radius and curses anything in the field. Kundela Slash becomes becomes a 5 hit skill when used inside Unlimited Bone Works.
Duration 5 Seconds per level
Cooldown: 300 seconds?

I am the bone of my sword… :grimacing:

You mean PvE dps role, right? FF is fine in PvP, I can attest to that.

Wouldn’t work, Kurdaitcha is straight up unusable while Levitating.
And I don’t mean it’s useless or anything, it’s just disabled (along with some other skills).

Even if you gave it 100% bonus damage (50 targets, heh), it still wouldn’t be impressive.
Maybe if it was on the level of 100% damage per target cursed, then we’ll be talking (feels D3).

Needs to be really big/centered and moves with you to be viable.
Potential fps bomb like current Frost Pillar, but nice concept.

Out of curiosity, how do you PVP with your build? I’m a Full INT Wiz2>Link1>Thau3>FF2. The only 2 PVP skills i’m using are Transpose > Blood Curse nuke & Sleep > Swell body > Ngadhundi.

On the off chance that my team doesn’t have a healer I’m almost pretty much sitting ducks XD
…starting to regret taking wiz2. Should’ve taken Pyro instead :cry:

Well, the idea here is that with this attribute, you would be able to use Kuradaitcha while levitating as well as changing it’s effect. You’d have be at FF3 to learn it as well. Without it you won’t be able to utilise Kurdaitcha while levitating.

I’m kinda trying not to make FF compete in PVE but not too OP here :sweat_smile:
But yeah now that you mention it, 100% of current bone pointing damage isn’t a lot either :smile:

Well, what i had in mind was to provide FF with powerful boss killer burst. So as to not make it too OP, Putting down a stationary field makes sense to me at least. Furthermore a 5min cooldown with 5 secs duration per level. 25 secs at max level 5. Or 30 with monster gem =/

I highly doubt any of these ideas would be in FF3 skillset. But man, it would be awesome if anything similar gets implemented. :grin:

Full CON CryoLinkerKino3FF2, I don’t like Transpose at all, too reliant on heals.
I kill people with CC/JP + BC, then CC + Nga if I don’t have enough HP.
It’s basically a question of getting enough HP (93k inside TBL) and defenses (~2.8k pdef/6.7k mdef), good gear helps a lot.
FF has a niche in PvP in that you can just spend your blessed shards on your armor instead of your weapon, and your BC will be effective no matter how high they pump their mdef.

Unless they revamp the damage/defense formulas.
Then I don’t know what will happen.

Ah, a Kino3, they’re always great for PVP :grin:
True, a full INT transpose is VERY heal reliant. But if you manage to get some, you’re pretty much indestructible lol

But with your build, seems like you’re gonna have quite a tough time PVEing once they fix that magnetic field bug.

Base on the “balance changes” they’ve done so far, It doesn’t seem like they’re gonna touch the defense formulas at all.

Ok i made up my mind with Wiz1>Pyro2>Link2>Thau1>FF2 should i go full int or full con? Or 100 con then all int? Any suggestion on items? Agny necklace or animus? What weapons and bracers? Costume stats?

Yeah it’s not that good in PvE at all, but the MF bug going away won’t change much.
With enough defenses you’ll just take 1 from everything, and the MF bug basically just saves you armor durability.
I solo farmed my Emengard Shield using nothing but Nga (fine, maybe BC when I was really bored), so it can farm (slower than other classes), just don’t expect anyone to bring an FF to ET or anything.

Full INT if you’re mainly doing PvE, get enough defenses and HP hats and you won’t miss that 100 CON at all.
Agny necklace is a no-brainer for Pyros (and even on DPS non-Pyros).
Gemmed 5hammer will be fine until you farm a purple/orange 315 weapon, Grynas is a (relatively) cheap armor set that does the job.
Again, enough gear defenses and HP and you can go full INT just fine (in PvE).