Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

The first who i say “without any atribute” i never take in care at the first. ( But with wizz 3 allways tales in care QC)

Shop blaming playera if u dónt know what are you reading. On the damage fórmula post. They say the Quick cast afect the meteor base damage (from 400% to 600%) so my base stimation is rigth. Look like you never do a int dps build so u dónt understand why People like wizz 3.

Quickcast eh?
It’s the weekend, so let’s do damage tests!

Matk = 1175
Mamp = 22
Lv15 Bats = 1175 (50% att but who cares, right?)
Total base damage = ~2361
Orange Grummer Mdef = 2384 (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58481)

Damage with Quickcast = 1

Another one!

Matk = 953
Lv15 Bats = 953 (Bats has such a weird formula, lv15 is 100% of your matk)
Total base damage = 1906
Kugheri Symbani Mdef = 2334 (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58550)

Damage with Quickcast = 1

Quickcast is a final modifier, like Agni, where it comes after all reductions.
It doesn’t help you overcome Mdef.
Both tests prove that, and you’re still being wrong on the internet with no evidence to back up your claims.

2 Likes

Anyone has good skill allocation for featherfoot 2? thanks

Blood Sucking 10
Blood Curse 5
Levitation 1 (5 if PvP)
Ngadhundi 6
Bone Pointing 1 (3 for PvP uptime)
Kundela Slash 5

Those are the important ones, for the extra 2 points put them anywhere you like.
Kurdaitcha isnt really worth getting but since it’s bugged right now to have 0 cost and cooldown, it’s not a terrible idea.

Hmm, I noticed the 0cd but 0 costs as well? That’s interesting.

Still, have no idea how to properly utilize this skill… :angry:
My build’s the same, but 1 point from Blood Sucking into Kuradaitcha…

Man… I hope Kuradaitcha eventurally gets an attribute in C3 that essentially turns it into a reliable AOE DOT skill or something…

Hello featherfeet, can i ask a question about levitation…is levitation affected by knockback and root (fulldraw effect)? Thank you :blush:

Yes to knockback (Monk Energy Blast will knock you back but do no damage), not sure about root.
My guess is that you’d be affected by it as normal.

1 Like

I have another question. Levitation + Missile Hole makes FF “immortal”? Only affected by AoE magic?

Yes. It is not that hard to get 5000+mdef with no transcendence as a FF on self buffs. So, basically, only hard hitting magic will kill you. So any skill with skilldamage+matk less than 5000 will deal 1 damage against you, no matter atribute, quickcast, agny and so on.

Well aside from the fact that you can’t get both skills yet in 1 character, you’re still affected by non-ground magic.
With Cryo shield attribute and enough gear like Nuales, you should be able to negate most magic.
And you still have to watch out for Bleed (Broadhead), and getting your buffs dispelled (Gohei/Disenchant).

Dear God. Sage is the best friend ever of FF. =O

People, my friend is thinking about including feather in his build, which currently is: Wiz 1>cryo c3>psy 1> Rune 1

He wants to know…
Is that a decent mix?
Which skills are worth?
The CONs of Feather.

FF needs Linker pretty badly, it’s just too good to leave out of your build.
FF has good burst damage and ok self-heals (people should stop picking the class just for the heals though).
The best skills are Blood Curse, Blood Sucking, and Ngadhundi.
But the downside is that it has relatively bad sustained damage, the cooldowns and SP costs are too big.
As a PvE class it’s mediocre, it’s better in PvP (which I use it for).

1 Like

Thanks.
Now he wants to create another character. ‘-’

One more thing:
He was told that there is a incoming rework on FF, is that true?

Not that I know of, we already got the poison element changes.
If there are rumors, they’re only that, unconfirmed and unspecified.

1 Like

My friend should learn some english. -_-

He wants opinions about this build:
Wiz 3>linker2>rune>ff2

Pros and Cons

Pros

• Can easily reach BC damage cap even without full CON
  • Good skill damage due to QC and room to get INT, RC skills are decent as well
  • Potentially great defenses due to Rune of Giants and Rune of Protection
  • Exploding blimp

Cons

• Have to heal up each time Rune of Giants is used before BC, very impractical without a pocket cleric (Blood Sucking has its limits)
  • Damage cap will make further investment into BC useless after some point, but I guess you can just switch to INT.
  • RC won’t solve FF’s problem of sustained damage, it only adds more long cooldown nukes. That’s fine for PvP (not necessarily this build, it has no CC), but mediocre in PvE as you’re very reliant on JP cooldown to really do damage.

What does he want to do with it? PvP or PvE?
A little bit of both will just result in an unfocused build.

3 Likes

He said that he wants a PvE build that won’t be a insta lose on PvP.
And he wants RC + FF2 in the same character.

Suggestions?

I guess it’ll work given his expectations, all you need to be decent in PvP is links and BC.
You need CC (Cryo/Kino) to be great, but it doesn’t sound like he’s going for that.
The problem is PvE, he’ll be able to kill stuff but he’ll be limited by the cooldowns, mainly JP.
If he’s ok with that, go for it.

The alternative is dropping Wiz3 for Pyro.
He’ll lose Quickcast so RC skills will take longer to cast, but he’ll gain a ton more sustain.

Linking people to Fireballs then using HK is usually a death sentence in PvP unless they have good mdef.
Never underestimate the value of having an object to link stuff to (Fireball, Dirty Pole, Ice Wall, etc), not only does it make things a lot more reliable (trying to get a good JP cast on moving people is HARD) but it can also boost BC damage by the number of objects linked.

Maybe something like WizPyro3Link1RCFF2 and get Agny and a Dandel Gem (only ~5M these days).
I’m no expert in Pyro builds maybe Pyro2Link2 is better, but I doubt you need JP10 in PvP.

1 Like

Just curious guys, how much healing does blood curse debuff gives?