Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

The point of the 80% attribute is to increase the HP you’re spending to boost the damage.
Damage basically goes up 1:1 for each HP the skill consumes (before modifiers).

It’s not really possible to hit damage cap without Quickcast OR a ghost-element target.
Getting more HP is how you boost its damage, stacking matk is comparatively costly.

Just learn how to use Bloodsucking with your CC so you won’t get interrupted.
I know it’s not as simple as it sounds, but you have the tools to do it.
Even Earthquake will buy you enough time to top up your HP (unless we’re talking about R8 mobs with tons of mdef, full CON will need more time to suck HP from those).

if HP = damage what are the best(or more like cost-effective) ways of doing it since i’ve never stacked HP before?

red gems in top/bottom seems like a given as well as trying to go for enchanted headgear.
any “less risky” ways you can recommend?

red gems are good, but r8 you really want yellow gems for def bonus, you can wear full plate with plate mastery lvl 50
use some transcended pieces of armor, get some 6k+ from headgears and so on, there are many ways yes
beetleback is good for a start, but later you really want to invest on a didel or a lionhead (or emengard if you can <3)

Hi Guys, so coming back to the game after 3+ months I realised many changes have been made to the game. One change in particular is the instance queuing window where It’ll show the cube drops. So I noticed that Intasurta Gloves was not listed under the list of item drops on that window for the lvl240 Dungeon.

So my question is, does Intasurta Gloves still drop from the lvl240 Dungeon? Or has it been changed?

Also, I’ve just rank reset one of my broken build into a Wiz2>Link1>Thau3>FF2. LvL275 atm. Loving it so far :grin:

I don’t really have an answer for you since I’ve never bothered farming for the gloves.
They feel like a convenience item for PvE, and I do just fine without them, and there are a lot of Devil type mobs out there.

@nanozander ur better off without the glove

Blood Sucking mainly is because to use it after BC to replenish ur health

But with the glove , those mob tht let u suck only recovers ur hp like 600/700 compare to the mob tht originally lets ur suck for 2-3k++

So imo the glove isnt worthy after testing it and i sold it

1 Like

Hey guys \o/ I have a question: since mastema changes mob type to devil, do our skills work on them?

why the cchan of suck blood stop at 70% aprox ? anyone know how cast full tis skill ?

Hm, question: Is using BS after BB a typical FF combo?

I noticed BB stuns targets while they’re bleeding out, allowing you to follow up with more HP recovery with BS. Also, is it possible to share the BS recovery with your allies?

That can work along with any form of CC or Surecast.
As far as I know Blood Sucking heals can’t be shared.

No idea why it happens, it just does.
Damn IMC.

W3 > Linker 3 > Featherfoot lv 241 here.
Right now i have 125 con and ~300 int.
Should i reset to full CON? I already have a stat reset potion.
What equips should i get? I’m wearing random lv75 equips right now.
What is the best way to farm silver with this build?
Should i max blood sucking?

Don’t reset yet and get to FF2, and see how much damage you can get with QC + JP Blood Curse.
If you either want to focus on PvP, or you want more BC damage, reset to full CON.
Just get equips that’ll boost your defenses/HP.
Get to 290 and do dailies.
As much levels in it as possible.

Anyone else noticed Ngadhundi may have a huge AOE ratio, but decay is only applied to 2 mobs max?

I’ve got Ngadhundi at lv6 and have noticed I’m able to hit 5-6 or more mobs even without HK. However, the decay effect only applies to 2 random mobs =/

Aside from that. I dully recall curse status from Bone Pointing is able to be spread to all mobs in JP. But it doesn’t seem to be doing so now. Have they changed that? Or is it broken at the moment?

That’s just bad luck and mobs resisting the decay.
I farm 315 orange mats on a daily basis with Nga, and I can apply it to any number of bunched targets.
Succeeding on 5-6 targets is doable, but needs some luck.

I have no idea about Bone Pointing, it’s never shared the debuff for me, then again I’ve only mained FF for the last few months.

Well, I’ve never noticed the tiny ‘resisted’ text coming out of the fountain of numbers. By succeeding in putting decay on 5-6 targets, were they under HK status?

I’ve never been able to put decay on more than 2 mobs at the same time with Ngadhudi. Even though I’m pretty sure at least 6 or more damage numbers pop up. Will try to look out for the little resist text when I get home tonight.

I had a FF1 around August before going on Hiatus. That was the case for Bone Pointing back then. Which was what kind of made Kurdaitcha pointless as BP + JP spreads curses more efficiently then if you were to use Kurdaitcha.

I mainly use MF to gather mobs, up to 5 at a time.
I prefer it to Linker because it makes the mobs bug out for half a minute so they just sit there while they melt to decay.

Sometimes I use JP + HK (since I can link up to 6 mobs), so yes they would be under the HK status when I stab them.

Both methods allow me to apply decay to all the targets, I usually average around 3-4 mobs affected, though I’ve done 6 when I’m lucky.

One thing to note about using HK is that it sometimes desyncs the position of the targets, so the mobs aren’t actually bunched up properly.
MF doesn’t have this problem.
I’m sure if you keep doing tests you can successfully use Nga on more than 2 mobs.

I see… That’s interesting, thanks for the feedback :grinning: But mann, this really devalues Ngadahudi further.

With the release of FF2, I was hoping to go around stabbing everything with my bone skills like that dude from Naruto :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

…unfortunately with the high SP cost, this isn’t really quite feasible :confounded:

I do hope FFc3 will provide the missing link that unifies the rest of our FF skillset.

Hey you guys I have a question! I am currently a Wiz-Pyro2-Link2 and almost closing in on rank 6 (planning to go ff c2 in the future). Would thauma 1 be more beneficial than pyro 3 because of Transpose and Swell Left utility or would the extra damage that pyro 3 brings be better than thauma.

Full INT Wiz2>Thau3>FF2 here.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion here. I’m assuming you went Full CON. IMHO Thaumaturge doesn’t really fit into your current build.

Transpose swaps your INT and CON. ASSUMING you’re a full CON build, your stats will not be as high as a full INT due to rank stat bonuses.

…and due to the way transpose works right now, not filling the empty HP left after transpose, you’ll probably be better off without it. Swell also doesn’t hold a candle to what Pyro3 would bring…

If you’re aiming for FF2, I think Pyro3 for rank 6 would probably be your best bet. It seems someone above mentioned the HP recovery from blood curse is pretty decent due to the multi hit nature of the Pyro class.

That being said, Sage would seem to be a better class advancement for your build due to better skill synergy.

Thank you very much for your detailed response =D I am full CON and considering sage thanks to the synergy with the rest of my build so far. If I do take sage for rank 8 what would be a filler to consider for rank 7? (Maybe Linker 3 for more hits). Again, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions as I’m quite new to wizards and gave up on my sadhu-manure.