Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I don’t have the best answers out there but I think you will want Pyro3 for the extra hits from fireballs & pillars. Here’s several build I think would work out.

Wiz > Pyro2 > Link2 > Pyro3 > Link3 > Sage
One can’t have too many links. XD

Wiz > Pyro2 > Link2 > Pyro3 > WL> Sage
I suppose Pole of Agony would add a decent bump to your DPS.

Wiz > Pyro2 > Link2 > Pyro3 > FF > Sage
This would probably be the worst of the 3. But I’m just toying around with the idea of Kurdaitcha: Enhance attribute.

Increases the chance to hit with twice the normal damage to enemies hexed by [Kurdaitcha] (or any other methods) by 1% chance per attribute level.
Max Level 3.

So… you technically gain a a soft 3% boost in DPS to you and your party members. You can also maintain a 100% uptime on this debuff with level 3 bone pointing.

Thanks! I have a clear build to follow now thanks to your suggestions =)

[quote=“nanozander, post:1093, topic:303318”]
I think you will want Pyro3 for the extra hits from fireballs & pillars.
[/quote]Apparently, Pyro3 will only really work with Link3. Else there’s too many hits, causing JP to break faster than normal, and the extra hits from the additional 5 levels of Fireball to be wasted. @Talkingdog

[quote=“nanozander, post:1093, topic:303318”]
Wiz > Pyro2 > Link2 > Pyro3 > FF > SageThis would probably be the worst of the 3. But I’m just toying around with the idea of Kurdaitcha: Enhance attribute.
[/quote]This is only from hearsay at this point, but isn’t FF actually supposed to have some synergy with Pyrolinker? Not because of Kurdaitcha’s attribute, but because of the mdef reductions (which can be spread via link).

I’m toying with the idea of an FF dip on a build also based on Pyrolinker, meaning no Wiz2/3 for Surespell. The main damage source would be the fireballs with agni necklace and mdef debuff, not Blood Sucking. Any confirmation on whether this is worthwhile, or if there’s any synergy at all?

Linker synergies with FF due to the attribute change to poison in our skills. While FF skills outside of Blood Curse aren’t really for damage, JP’s poison attribute gives us a 50% dmg increase to linked targets.

A typical combo I like to do as a Pyro3 - Link2 - FF2 is fireball > JP, HM > Blood Bath or Sucking. Good High HP killer and quick health back. If all else fails, I simply JP and Ngadhundi and wait for them to waste away til they die to a regular attack

I use Bone Pointing to draw agro if I can’t CC them.

While there isn’t much synergy between FF and Pyro, Pyro does deal with fire immune/absorb mobs fairly more often and FF allows us to change our game…if they’re demon/bug/animal.

1 Like

I’m assuming you meant curse from bone pointing spreading through links. Supposedly so as I’ve tested out when I’ve got my FF during August. Came back recently and realised it doesn’t do so anymore :disappointed:

verified by:

…that, and there’s also the part about how much MDEF reduction is actually applied to make any sorts of difference.

The only PyroFF synergy I can find:

1 Like

Ah I forgot about pyro helping restore lost HP from BC. I overlooked that.

Can you still use Levitation after Rune of Giants to make RoG last forever?

Not sure. Didn’t know you could do that. But unless it’s an intended mechanic, I wouldn’t construct a build around a bug that will get patched in the near future(or however long IMC may take to patch it).

The current bug is if you hit Levitation as you step into RoG’s tile, you’ll float while having the giant buff.
But you have to cancel Levitation to be able to cast spells again (cancelling RoG’s limitation this way is the bug), so if you want to use BC with it, you have to wait for Levitation’s cd again.

Why would RoG last forever? It’s a buff with a set duration.

Im scared from bc skill in pve where i usually solo.
w2-link2-tauma2-ff2 or w-pyro-link2-tauma2-ff2
full int.
I take tauma2 for buff my matk from swell arms. And take from ff nga, kundela and bs. And dont take bc.
Is it good in pve?

FF isn’t good at PvE at all.
Decent burst via BC (which you’re not taking) but bad sustained damage due to high cooldowns and SP costs.
Decay is a nice tool but is too slow to be competitive.
If all you’re planning to do with it is to quest and slow farm, it can work, but that’s all it can do.

You’re better off going with a build that focuses on Pyro if you just want to PvE.

Is FF2 still good even without blood curse??
I 'm building W3-Link2-X-FF now
aiming for and pve build with low fund(now i’m little broke).

link-blood sucking combo and stab combo and Levitation look good
but I afraid bloodcurse will kill me more than the enemy.

now i am Wiz3-L2
Should i go another route like soc-warlock or necro something?

FF’s best skills are BC and Ngadhundi.
I don’t know why people are so afraid of the former (either way you can’t spam it), and the latter is relatively slow, definitely not a ‘DPS’ skill.
The other skills really aren’t good for general use.
Blood Sucking is really expensive with ok damage, Kundela has horrible, horrible AoE (it’s almost always single target, even with JP+HK).

Other build paths are probably better. Necro or Warlock are both good, though I don’t have a specific build to give you.

blood curse is like make yourself low on HP purposely and kinda require you to be High con,Full con

and many new player yet to have good gears will bleed out on both HP
which can lead to dead when you can’t fly/run out of enemy hit.
and also Mana POT 's cost for BS.

Well it’s not really for spamming in PvE.
Blood Sucking does cost too much to be sustainable, but what does that leave you with?
FF just isn’t a good class for PvE, and if you’re just getting it for self heals then it’s not worth 2 circles.

My Pyro3-Link2-FF2 build works well enough in PvE. Yes I rely on fire damage, but thanks to FF2’s synergy with links, I have an additional and alternative way of mobbing and aoeing. JP+HK with BS allows me to recover health near-instantly.

You’re right though, standalone, FF is trash as a dps class. If anything, it’s a utility class for solo players. I hope FF3 makes it shine when R9 comes. I was disappointed enough in Necro3, so I hope it doesn’t happen again.

Guys, am I wrong? or I read somewhere that featherfoot is gonna have their channeled skills uninterrupted when hit in the near future? can’t find when I read that o.O

Maybe in a ktos patch…

Is it good to go ff2 in my build?
pyro3>link>necro>ff2?
link have that 50% more damage for poison
and pyro is nice with agny
Thinking of take ff for survive
Not going full con and use blood curse
Skills of the ff scale with int?

INT is fine for FF, CON is for maximizing BC damage and PvP HP.
I suggest dropping Necro for Link2, JP5 doesn’t have enough hits to support Pyro3.

too late, already necro 1
take that to do some afk farming
I’ll not play pvp because of the lag (SA)
And not pick BC
Just for levitation and the hp recover skills.