Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I can’t really answer that since I don’t have a Thaum build.
Their damage seems to be in the neighborhood of 120-150k at the moment, so when we get the poison element change, that would easily reach cap.
Thaum FFs should confirm that damage though.

What about full CON’s FF damage without thauma (which I guess is your build)?

So is kundela slash worth maxing? About kurdaitcha enhance i still cant understand… The attribute does it really work on my team if where in a party? Does 3% even work? My team deosnt seem to notice any difference

Did some damage tests on Crystal Mines Carapace, lv293 with 56k HP.
Since I’m a Cryo3Linker2, no Quickcast.
BC (with the 80% att) did ~80k damage on it.
My combo (Ice Wall + JP 8 links + BC) did an average of ~478k damage.
I thought it would just multiply the raw BC damage by 8, but apparently not, it was just nearly a 6x multiplier.

So is kundela slash worth maxing? About kurdaitcha enhance i still cant understand… The attribute does it really work on my team if where in a party? Does 3% even work? My team deosnt seem to notice any difference

Kundela is worth maxing if you’re not maxing Levitation.
The attribute was changed to a chance to reduce the target’s damage by half, but we can’t actually tell if it works.
Just get the attribute and ignore it forever, the chance is too low to be noticeable.

I have but one question. Does the rune of giants currently work with levitation?

You can’t use ground tiles while flying, and you can’t use skills while you have the Rune of Giants buff.
So the answer is no.

I find this video

So if you step on the tile and hit Levitation right after, not only do you fly up with the giant buff, but if you cancel Levitation, it allows you to use skills?

Consider myself corrected and intrigued by this new possibility of an RC build.
Maybe the timing only works out if someone else is casting the RoG tile rather than you walking on yours, but we need someone to test this.

Long ago, video thread. Luckily I remembered this interaction.

Pretty good.
It has the same upkeep problems as Transpose, and also has the damage cap problem, but it’s a very interesting alternative to Thaum.
Transpose and RoG is definitely overkill.

except that is most definitely a bug :<

ToS, where you never know when a bug ends and a feature begins. So if it would be confirmed to work on itos, what would you say of a wiz3-link1-cryo1-RC-FF2 build? Not aiming for the 100% meta efficiency here, only for a giant flying featherfoot. :>

Btw is bloodsucking worth max?? I got it until 5 for now Since it cost a lot of sp while channeling so is it worth it?! I mean does this skill consider to be a main for damaging or just for healing? And I got sorc2 for my summon that also drains sp

Yes, because more damage and more drain %.
Just pop a lv15 SP pot while channeling.

Btw is my build viable wiz3link1sorc2ff2?? Does it suck or not? :frowning:

Can u show me ur kinofoot build??
Pvp/ pve??
What stat??
Can u explain the synergy between kino and foot??
Do u think kinofoot better than kinowarlock??

OFF TOPIC :
Omg he had a huge boner !!!

#tasty

Full int FF2 +RoG still do nice damage…BC and other Matk base skills…

But likely is a bug

Could anyone give me some advice please?

I’m thinking of this build => Wiz1 Pyro1 Link2 Thauma1 ??? FF2

I would like to use Link+Swell+Ngad for leveling and Transpose+Fireball+Link+Bloodsuck+Bloodcurse for burst DPS
(Use Kundela slash + Pyro skills as fillers)

For the missing rank, should I go for

1. Pyro2 (with Agni) for FB10 Fire pillar (and Firewall10?) for killing bosses?

2. Link3 for more links?

3. Thama2 for Reversi (pvp & world boss)?

4. Wiz2 for surespell + longer sleep duration?

Thanks a lot!!

hello,
so is there any up2date build for Wiz > Pyro3 > Link 1? Thau 1 > FF2?.. Stat? full con? please drop a link tq :slight_smile: