Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

My full-CON Lv277 FF2’s Kundela Lv5 deals approx. 20k dmg to a single target with Quick Cast and curse debuff on the target (from Bone Pointing). If I’m lucky, a single stab with Kundela kills a pack of 5-8 mobs with 130k hp after JP+HK+curse, but I’m not so often lucky.

But the skills of FF are based on int no? except of BC, is better made a 1:2 con:int , to take advance of from both parts of make a full int FF with transpose.

I do a calculation without any equipement, just the stat points on full int or 2:3 con:int with ice wall + link+ BC, and i get that if i mix thauma and linker yeah are less links on combo but you multiply the thauma BC combo.

With just linker 2 you have less HP i supose 122Con so 19157HP so get a damage from BC= is 30k and x7 is 210k, but is i have transpose BC= 75k * 4 is 297k so combine wall+link+transpose+BC deals more damage but its not a big diference on choose linker2 or thauma as i see, the hard part is maybe survive after use transpose and the damage from the other skill when you have full con, so having thauma is a good decision if you want to just atack with BC combo. maybe i go for linker 2.

So if you dont have ice wall its better get a thauma?

YEah if you dont have IW better go to thauma, but even if you have cryo is not so big the diference so you a can use any of this.

Do you guys know which Featherfoot skills can hit Fireballs? I know Bloodsucking does but what about the rest?

just bloodsucking and bloodcurse can hit it, as i see on a video if im not wrong.

Guys what card a FF can gear? because idk if is better or just like the other wizards that use chaparition.

U’ve got a nice point there. I would like to know it

I’m making a FF (W3-L2-Th1-FF2) myself, and i’m just curious about 2 things.

1. Will i be able to deal with bosses?
    The class seems nice to AoE at all, but what about ST dmg? Blood curse itself can deal with it, or it needs IW/FB to be at least useful? Coz I can’t stand at the bosses that take too long to kill :confused:

2. I can be helpful on ET n Dungeons?
    Ive seen some ppl saying that the FF2 can even be better than ele3 on some scenarios, including ET. Is that true? How can i be that good? :3

I don’t see how you can deal with bosses quickly, you’ll need several BC casts to bring them down without a link setup.
You can do that with the ones that spawn traps, but otherwise you’ll just have to wait out your CDs. And heal up each time.

I have no ET experience, but I don’t think FF can beat Ele in output, unless the mob mdef becomes really high.
Even then the FF cooldowns are too high to deal with waves of mobs you have to kill within a time limit.

1 Like

a lot of flying mobs for ET past 20f

Oh, its kinda sad :confused:

I know about bosses on hard content, but i was talking about easy quests bosses or mercenary missions. I dislike waiting too much to kill it, but probably i have to get used to that.

I also never entered at ET, just reading things like this one.

I really hope that’s make FF useful for ET as well :smiley:

Hey guys i have a little question about Ngahundi, i have pyro linker thau build, but i want to know what level i need this skill? with lv1 is enought or if i level up more is better? because right now i want to have lv 3 bone pointing, and lv 10 BS, with kundela,BC, and levitation lv5.

Have you read the skill description in the beginning?

Ngadhundi’s Decay reduces max HP by 3.75% per second
Decay lv1 lasts for 13 sec and reduces max HP by 50%
Decay lv6 lasts for 28 sec and reduces max HP to almost zero (you still have to hit the mob to finish it, but with 1 hp remaining it’s much easier to do).

Guys is the Meta build for linker going to be wiz3link2thaumaff2?
I was trying to build an ff with pyro in mind because of agni necklace.
Wizpyro3linker2ff2? Or wiz1pyro2linker2(thau1/link3) ff2?

Yeah but i want to know if with the combo of swell body+ngahundi, is necesary the skill lvl on 6, that is my question stalker.

No idea about that, sorry, instead of thau I’m using RC.

Any FeatherFoot+Necro here? Dirty Pole counts as Demon race. Can you please test blood sucking agains it?

without testing I can probably be safe to assume

you can only deal 1 dmg to it (if any damage at all), so you can only heal 1 off of it
if anything at all ._.