Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

i doesnt make anything wrong i just say : the mana consumption of that skill is sick for the amount you heal if you dont have a mob ;D and having a mob is dangerous itself (damn mishekan forest x_x)

i mean, you can fly, there shouldnā€™t be any danger on the proper leveling spotsā€¦

gather a mob> link> fly> blood suck :smiley:

granted we cant solo everywhere, but thats the nature of the game now, nobody is perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

as long as you only fight melee mobs you can do thatā€¦ but if there is only 1 archer/mage you will get problems for sure xDDD

Hi
First of all thanks for this topic very interesting and helpfull.

I have a question, you talk about the synergie with thaumaturge, do you have any build thaumaturge/featherfoot? (cause in your video your link is for sorcerer/featherfoot).

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Hi, im new to wiz class
im 200 atm w3-thau-link2- going ff2
regarding with the use of animus and transpose

when i use transpose, in switch to regalar necklace transpose then switch back animus to maximize the magic amp increase
my question
after transpose end does the magic amp increase stays when you teleport to other map or it will reload to the basic??
does my quest make anysense?
and is it worth it to do that routine?
ty

Wiz 3 - Link 1/2 - Thauma 1/2 - Ff2.

The only skill you will ever need from thauma is transpose and that build should be full int to take advantage of using transpose.

It reloads to the basic I think when you teleport. You will always need to switch again for it to take effect. The effect shouldnā€™t be too large unless of course you always try to maximize your damage. When I was still playing, I find it too much of a hassle.

Swells got waaay better too, Wiz 3 > Linker 1/2 > Thauma 1/2 > FF 2 is very likely going to be the best DPS Wizard build within R8+ content.

Agni might change a lot the way we consider Wiz 3 but we still donā€™t have it.

Hi there

1. This build (Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Thauma 1 > FF 2) might be viable in PvP with a Full CON build (Thauma only for the Swell + Ngadhundi Combo) ?

2. And if I summon Bone Pointing, then physical link and use Blood Curse, the bone will take half of my damage ?

3. What Kurdaitchaā€™s second attribute do ?

Can anyone post the build of the wiz 3 - linker 2 - thauma 1 - ff2 plz !!

Hello guys, i was making a pyro>linker FF build but, before someone say me that i have the worst build ever, make me want to ask you all if the sure spell is necesary to have a good FF build because i see many videos of people that dont need it and, some other people say thauma is necesary too and linker so make me confuse my build is W>pryo2>linker2>thau>FF2 right now im pyro 2>linker >thaum.

here is some videos where i see FF without sure spell.

thank you for the help.

PD: im waiting for the agni neck :D.

You only need surespell for blood sucking, which in turn is a way to recover after using blood curse. If you donā€™t expect to use blood sucking, you donā€™t need surespell.
Also, surespell is only a spell on the way to quick cast and magic missile. If you are going to use other spells for dealing damage, stay with Wiz1.

Iā€™m a Cryo3Linker2FF2 (full CON with ~54k HP at lv276).
I donā€™t miss Surespell much since I have CC to lock down mobs instead, and you canā€™t keep up Blood Sucking for long anyway, even if you pop a lv15 SP pot midway.

I kill things by Decaying them to death, or doing the Ice Wall > JP > Blood Curse combo.
I usually have higher output than Wiz3Thaum builds against bosses (missions etc) just because of that combo, though of course if itā€™s on cooldown my Blood Sucking is subpar and Iā€™m just a CC/linkbot.

2 Likes

I think a similar build for my cryo 3, but many people say me that is really bad :C i made with cryo3>linker>thauma , but can you tell me if is that bad as the people say? or i can do solo thinks with it?

And the linker 2 deal more damage than thauma?

Thank you both is really nice to know i can go without sure spell and i think than pyro 2 deals really good damage in this build.

But pinky i just have question for you about your build how good is it dealing damage? i ever like the the cryo defense :smiley:

More links is more damage, itā€™s that simple. Especially with Blood Curse.
I personally think Thaum is overrated, Iā€™d rate Quickcast over it in terms of priorities.
Thatā€™s just me though, I donā€™t like dealing with Transpose upkeep.

[quote=ā€œNorskalkymisten, post:818, topic:303318, full:trueā€]But pinky i just have question for you about your build how good is it dealing damage? i ever like the the cryo defense
[/quote]

I tested on Carapace in Crystal Mines, my Ice Wall > JP > Blood Curse combo did around 465k damage.
Lv6ish Blood Sucking did around 2.3k per tick, which isnā€™t that good.

On regular mobs I depend on Ngadhundi decay since itā€™s just economical, on the rare ones that are immune to it I have to use Blood Curse.
Canā€™t wait for the poison element change.

My build leans towards PvP/GvG than PvE hence the CC/defensive Cryo, but it aims to (slowly) tackle PvE by ignoring their HP (Decay) or mdef walls (Blood Curse).
Cryolinker has potential for big damage setups, Dethrone is amazing with it.

This build covert the CC and the boss damage, but the problem that some ppl say that i miss about killing the crown, but i think with kundela slash and nagahundi and man links, ir combo with link, and snow rolling, what you think.

Iā€™m having trouble understanding you, so Iā€™m just going to guess.
Your build is fine though I think Linker2 wouldā€™ve been better.
As long as youā€™re full INT (for Transpose) and get a Dandel Gem, youā€™ll do good.

Sorry my english is not the best, but i was asking about in your build how you deal damage agains many mobs? you base your atacks on link+ kundela slash or Ngadhundi ? and you invest some points on bone point and Kurdaitcha for decay? its just that.

PD: i think i will follow your build because yes thauma have the problem of the heal before you get transpose.

Linker2 and Ngadhundi for decay is usually enough for 90% of the mobs in the game.
In case you didnā€™t know, Ngadhundi lv6 is enough to decay mobs down to 1 HP (although it can be resisted sometimes and there are a few immune to it).
So no need to rely on Kundela setup for damage, you just need to wait for decay to melt their HP.

I still plan on picking up Kundela (after I max Blood Sucking to help my self-heal after Blood Curse), any skill with that kind of base damage is useful for a no-INT mage, especially with Linker.

1 Like