Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Heloo,
Name Addon?
tnks

It is Levitation Control, it is at addon manager.

2 Likes

If Iā€™m going linker2 is it still worth getting a dandel gem? is the extra hits on level 11 JP well worth it in higher content? other than +1 link with divine might. not always gonna be with cleric. Or I can skip linker2 if I have a dandel gem? and go other circle instead?

Can I keep transpose up all the time? Or when I reuse it my hp will go down like the first time?

They will go low .
You gotta ā€œhealā€ again them.

1 Like

Can you help me with skills?
iā€™m gonna FF2 (iā€™m FF1 atm) and i donā€™t have skill point placed yet.

is Bone Pointing good? Just one level?
do i require Levitation 5 ? or just 1?
Is Kundela Slash a worth investment?

iā€™m a full int transpose FF

Bone pointing 1 is enough since you can learn attribute to maximize the duration.
Levitation 1 is enough since it will only give you 2 secs extra on each lv
Kundela Slash has very good damage in combination with Bone pointing. However, it a melee range skill and mob now has like >300k hp so no just 1 point .

My skill build is currently :
Bone pointing 1
Bloodsucking 10 ( you should lv up this sill attribute only ~700k to learn lv 30)
Blood Bath 5
Ngadhundi 1
Levitation 1
Blood Curse 5
Kundela Slash 1

Then i save the rest of the Skills points till we get some info about FF C3

Iā€™m Wiz3Linker2Necro1Featherfoot

Since levitation has 1min CD, so blood curse is practically a 1min CD skill.
I donā€™t want to count on a such long cd skill to be my main dps output.
Is there any alternative to blood curse?
Is using blood bath lv10 as main dps ouput viable with right race?

you know levitation lvl 10 will have only 15 secs downtime right?
why gimp yourself?

Hey, does anyone know what happens if a Featherfoot uses Blood Curse while heā€™s with the Ausrine buff? Does he take any damage at all?

2 Likes

well but Kurdaitcha attribute C2 make it a nice skill if you can land a Kundela Slash.

i feel like i got no point for alot of skills xD . Levitaion lv 10 so i basically 50s duration, while lv 1 is 30s?

Any1 has intasurta glove yet ? or if any1 is selling ? <3 -telsiai-

guys i found this video and i want to know how good is this combo and could work with fireball?

it works with fireball, but you get less hits unless you cast fireball 4 times :stuck_out_tongue:

takes a little more time to set up than just ice walling + linking

you can also do this to the bossā€™s traps if it puts any out (this one doesnā€™t)

As I said earlier, we still dont know about the rank 9 skill so i dont think investing SP in one skill for just 8 extra seconds is really worth it. Moreover, you have to take into account the cooldown of Transpose and the fact that many monsters canā€™t be bloodsucked so in these situation you have to rely on cleric heal and you canā€™t be healed while chilling in the air but you can max it out and then buy 88 tp skill reset in R9 if you donā€™t like it. For me, I will never give any of my money to ICM

its 8 seconds for now, it will be 18 seconds later, that will make a huge difference (the skill isnt maxed at 5 so its safe to say it goes up to 10)
any monster can be bloodsucked, you just really need those Intasurta.
think of it as our version of the Didel Grand Cross :smiley: (go farm that 240 dungeon)

transpose isnā€™t really mandatory, after hitting the damage cap I noticed I could have simply dropped thauma for some other class and just went full con (not that I regret it)

I can see a circle of cryo/pyro being more useful on my burst rotation than the ability to maximize my damage (the difference isnā€™t all that big when going full con, something like 145-150k when full con, to 200k when transposed)

the difference being that when you have an ice wall or fireballs to link into, you get that x6 :smiley:

anyway, back to levitation
you could just keep it at 1, I see no problem with it, I just rather not gimp my flying :smiley:

Hi, can someone tell me if itā€™s ok to choose FF 2 for rank 7&8 without having wiz 3 in build? I plan to have linker 2 in this build, just not with wiz 3 for the first 4 ranks. Thanks.

It can be ok, but honestly Iā€™d miss surespell and quick cast damage increase on all skills and really big difference on blood curse (around 30k or more).

You all talk about intasurta gloves as the ultimate solution for your healing desiresā€¦
I got em and i can tell you its not the solution to heal after BC.
Just because there is a simpel problem : If you use high dps BC you wont be Abel to heal because everything is dead - if not u will be before you can use it.
And in adition you only would get MAX HALF the heal from plants/mutants.
Dont rely on them you would be dissapointed.

lol dude, ive been relying on them since lvl 240

you oughta be doing something wrong, no offense, but if you have enough targets, you will heal from it

also, most things in rank 8 have plenty of juice to bloodsuck out of :stuck_out_tongue: