Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

without attribute, you keep 40% hp
the hp drain from blood curse, is BAD, like not even 3 digits

it depends on your con and healing attributes, but even with 900 con, for me, it heals for a measly 80

for now, its not reliable

Ok. Now I get it. Thank you.

I just said that u shouldnt go full con just for using Bloodcurse because ur other skills will suck then.

Its not theory crafting at all - it is like it is - focosing on just 1 skill will kill your class in later ranks so you could do 200k dmg with bloodcurse and when its not enough to kill the enemy u have to wait till the next one and if u dont want to pot all the day u have no choice other than grabbing the next plague.

Hi, I hit class 6 today with my Wizz3 Thauma 2, time to decide my rank 6.

I was decided to go Thauma 3, but a friend of mine who is Thauma 3 team up with me, and i barely notice any improvement im my magic damage, maybe thaumaturge class will be buffed in the future,but for now i think (i wonder, donā€™t know) that a Wizz 3 - Thauma 3 - FF2 , relying only in Blood curse and blood Sucking for recover and Magic Missile , even with Quickcast, Transpose, and Swell left,right, and big Head will not be enough burst to clean the mobs.

Linker, a classic option, although good as time passes it gets worse, it was nerfed once , now there are some mobs immune to JP and as Linker 1 , just 5 links isnā€™t enough, should at least be Linker 2 for good links.

So iā€™m almost decided to go RC for Rank 6 > Wizz 3 -Thau 2 - RuneCaster - FF2 ā€¦ basically because rune of Destruction/Justice may give a better burst in the Cooldown of the blood skills . RC fits it? or should be better try Thauma 3 or linker or something else? Tnx.

you should consider that most ff skills are melee based (kundela, naghundi, BB) if u try FF2 to use RC skills and Blood curse it may fit if u are full int/transponse Thauma to get good dmg from those skills and only use transponse for Bloodcurse dmg.
So you could focus on Levitation Bloodcurse and Blood suck.
But i think u have to try it because i never had a thauma and use linker 2/RC on my ff2 ^^

If youā€™re set on going FF, I higly advise on taking at least one Linker circle.
RC will give you useless bursts. (You already have blood curse for that anyway.)
Linker will give you usefull links.

Thauma3 could be nice if you want to go support but again, keep in mind that it will seriously gimp your FF potentialā€¦

either thauma 3 or linker 1

make sure you get one of those Dandel gems for an extra link if you choose to go that way, its worth it

as for ā€œdamage improvementā€ from thauma
its more noticeable in a team setting, as when every dps member gets a boost, SRs will specially love you for swell right arm, swell brain is gimmicky, and will most benefit yourself in the end (for that neet extra hp for transpose curse)

one thing i would love to test out, is how well Shrink Body works now, with these new hard hitting monsters
that -75% damage attribute must be interesting

and since rank 8 has shown elememes the way to reroll town, you will see a decrease in usage of reversi for world bossing, but still useful

except:

so far, i have yet to meet one mob that I couldnt at least bring down to 20% health in 1 shot with curse, something most other classes cant say, monsters are either somehow immune to their forms of damage (lol mdef in rank 8, seeing a lot of 1s on those frost clouds) or have high crit resistance/plain old def,

curse is at least consistent, if not to one shot, as a finisher/opening move
beyond that, there is the fact that:

focusing on blood curse means you get the best move out of your featherfoot moveset, doesnt mean thats your entire existance, hell, linker 3 is still damn useful by itself, we cant finish 315 dungeon without at least a linker 2

thau 3 is arguably the weaker choice, but hell, kino 3 has some CC that cant be avoided even by rank 8 mobs,

you sound like the rest of your skill tree will fall off just for focusing on one specific skill, I think that only happens if you ignore the synergy of your build as a whole and the effect your other classes will have in your gameplay.

(sorry if I sound ranty, im really not trying to sound angry, just putting some thoughts out there :stuck_out_tongue: sorry again)

This video just proves that itā€™s actually more efficient to kill stuff with max level Blood Bath and Kundela Slash + Blood Suckingā€¦

lets play a game:

you go with your full int featherfoot in the 315 dungeon, or the 290 dungeon

and try to Blood Bath or Blood Suck the Vilkas Mages or the Black Madakias (just 2 examples out of many)

on the other hand, after that, try to blood curse em

after you do that, repeat your previous statement

I think its more efficient to have a single solution to most problems,
some monsters hit too hard for blood suck to be efficient, you die before you even fully heal.

also, kundela slash is a filler skill, at best, good luck using it seriously on 250-400k hp monsters

when you use it on linked monsters, it checks them individually for curse, so unless they are ALL cursed (which bone pointing doesn`t do anymore to linked targets) your damage will be on the 10k range per hit
edit- an argument can be made for using Kurdaitcha on a HK mob to curse them all togheter, but that sounds just as troublesome as flying>exploding to me, for a fraction of the result ._. its up to you
monsters can hit you for half of that twice as fast, fyi

Lol, triggered much.

In your video you couldā€™ve killed the first mob with just Blood Sucking. But for some reason you decided to stop channeling it and instead use Blood Curse. That leaves you with 20% HP which causes you to nearly die. So yea, Levitation + Blood Sucking alone would have done the trick with less risk.

1 Like

yea, super triggered, had to take a moment to stop pulling my hair out
im such a f@ggot :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway,
those were lower level mobs, with regular mdef, it was just a damage showcase
so yes, as shown later, it was more efficient (arguably, if you want to talk about sp efficiency, chugging a lvl 15 sp pot every 40 seconds is hardly efficient)
there will be a whole lot of mobs where you cant even heal off using blood sucking, cause you will be doing 1s left and right even with full int.

also, lets assume for one second I wasnt a transposing cuck, which I am, and instead were a master race full con, id have full HP for the first wave, meaning i could just link and explode, then kill the next with blood suck for maximum efficiency

tl;dr just go full con and be happy

How about the people who doesnā€™t have thauma on their build? curently im pyro3 linker2 ff going ff2, is blood curse still worth maxing?

also does anyone know if you can use pyro spells while in levitate? cos i might just go sage since i donā€™t have thauma for blood curse.

thauma is not a must to have to go ff.
As i told before - at the moment it lookes like BC is the most useful skill in combination with full con but remember - there will be more ranks and it is not a good advise to just Bloodcurse and Bloodsuck bosses because they may kill u before u can heal.

I am not sure if u can use your pyro skills while levitating but i think you can because they all are not melee range.
But u can use your levitation to safe cast moste of your skills - against bosses and melee mobs (except if they use skills/attacks that will hit you).

1 Like

Can I get some expert reviews on my FF build? I only made one wizzie so far and I didnā€™t like it at all (objectively horrible build xD) so I may need some assistance

Btw, Iā€™m not really sure whether I want levitation maxed or not. Maybe itā€™s not really needed to have it that high

I am currently a Wiz 3-> link 2- thauma -> FF2.
@sascha.rose: Yeah i definitely agree with you. Itā€™s not a must. I went Thau because it offer flexibility. Link 3 is not really worth it ( IMO). BC deal tons of damage but it also has a decent cooldown . I dont really like to rely solely on just one skill while I have other good skills to use. Investing all stat point for just 1 skill is just way too risky since we donā€™t have any info about the C3 skills.

Just wrote one addon for FF 2 skill Levitation where you canā€™t cancel the buff on 2nd buff bar if it is bugged/invisible because Corsairā€™s flag or Sorcererā€™s buffs.

It works basically like the old Retreat Shot that you could cancel by using the skill again from skill bar.

Re-using the skill (even on cooldown) with Levitation buff active will remove the buff (like when right-clicking) and do nothing afterwards until next cast.

Itā€™s available in Addon Manager.

@Bramia also consider having Surespell on Lv.10 because you mostly want to have it as a 100% uptime skill but that wonā€™t happen if you cast before then need it to channel Blood Sucking. You donā€™t want Surespell to run out during the channeling.

Also Kurdaitcha have an attribute to double damage dealt to a target afflicted by its curse/hexing, I have a skill point on it.

4 Likes

Hi guys. I already have stopped playing the game for about a month now. Looks like featherfoot is in a good spot after the update and more link synergy due to the change with the elemental property of ff skills. Anyway, I will update the OP for the rank 8 updates and will consolidate the info from the posts here. Goodluck my fellow FF players :slight_smile: Have fun in game.

4 Likes

Do you have that Intasurta Gloves? Would sell them to me? o: