Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

What about skill points allocation for FF1? I’m currently Wiz3 link2 thau1. When rank 8 patch comes. I think I’ll just reset skills.

I recently got a skill reset,

went for BB 1 BS 5 and nothing more, 9 points waiting patiently for rank 8

thats my call tho, id like to save some points for when it comes right away

Hmmm is leveling hard for u? BB and BS have really long CD. Besides I only have JP and MM for killing mobs.

leveling was a breeze, JP and MM are pretty much all you need

rest is a bonus

featherfoot still needs a linker? because the enchanter can sell JP scroll, it make think spend one rank on linker innecesary.

@siryal2110

Are you willing to spend 12,5k silver every 22 seconds?

I guess no one is. Linker is not going to be replaced by scrolls, it will just make the life of very wealthy easier when soloing stuff.

So… Wiz3 synergize the most with ff?? How about the pyro sorc build?? Is it a meme?? If it is then I’m falling for one. Right now I’m wiz1 pyro1 link1 thaum1 (decided to pursue thaum3 instead and then ff but heyy).
Anyone have a suggestion?? I feel like it’ll be a gigantic pool of mess, I’m thinking of going chrono3 later or thaum2 alchemist, anyone has a suggestion?? Btw my stat allocation is int:con, 2:. Thanks in advance.

Guys can someone check if rune of giant works with blood curse? Or it was a bug?

i dont think it will work because u cant use levitate while ur a giant and u cant become giant while ur levitating… and on top - even if u could fly as giant u wont be Abel to use bloodcurse ^^

how many of you are feeling like sunshine with rank 8? :smiley:

Popping in to say that with the new kTOS patch that changes all of FF’s skills from dark to poison type, Linker is basically a must for the additional damage through Joint Penalty.

4 Likes

cant wait to hit rank 8 >,<
still too low :frowning:
how does ff play with levitation? which skills does not work ?
Anyone have a viabel build for ff skills till now ?
I thought of using naghundi to get the high hp mobs down - what do you think ?

I’m loving to see all the Warlocks crying while FF gets massive buffs.

Jajajaajaj yeah bits true ff power up, but i still want todo test the rc with levitation. Like we see con vídeo

im absolutely loving it

levitation only so far disables:

spiritual chain
blood bath
kundela slash

have yet to test with rune

Luv the levitation skills especially when you go to new maps where all the mobs hit you like ****, this skill saves me many times

the blood curse damage is so-so, probably because of I’m building int

Any C2 FF can share their skill builds? I’m thinking to reset my skills to get levitation to lv 5, blood curse lv 5 and the rest go to blood bath or blood sucking…

yes, without hp its alright damage
thats why I went for full int transpose, we can hit easy 180k, multiplied by link, thats enough to kill any mob with up to 500k hp

my skills atm are:

BB 1
Blood sucking 10
Bone pointing 3 with attribute for 50 sec duration
Ngadhundi 1
Kurdaitcha 0
Kundela Slash 5
Blood Curse 5
Levitation 5

thought about getting kurdaitcha 1 for a secondary source of hexing (for kundela slash) but I barely ever use it, so meh

Does my wiz-pyro2-linker-sorce2-FF better to pick FF class 2 rank? My stat 100 con rest to int
I love FF skill but its like underpower, and why everybody pick bloodsucking than bloodbath? I think bloodbath better which just need short animation and get heal pertick, different with BS which u need to chanelling
Thanks for helping

i like BB. but its too restrictive

bloodsucking works almost the same on every monster assuming you have the Intasurta Gloves (which you should invest on)

also, after rank 8, you will not be killing anything with bloodbath, trust me, its either Bloodsucking, Magic Missile or Blood Curse

the issue for you would be that you skipped wizard 3, therefore you cant surespell, BUT FF2 gives you levitation, which keeps you safe enough to channel Bloodsucking

I really see no reason to not go FF2

I’m in the process of making a Featherfoot my self so quick question: am I gimping myself if I don’t learn Blood Curse at all? I like the concept of Blood Bath and want it at lvl 10. Thaanks!