Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Full int should be the best with your chosen job path.

I have both a Thau3 FF, and a Corsair3. IMHO JR15 is the better money maker.[quote=“nagatozeta, post:682, topic:303318”]
Now i got a questione: have i to go FULL CON or FULL INT in order to benefit the most of Transpose lategame? i’m a lv 70 Wizard 3 with 0 (ZERO) points invested yet xD
[/quote]

For a Thauma FF, go full INT for sure to make the best use of stats from rank bonus and transpose.

But here’s something to consider. Max attributed swell brain adds a lot to a full INT Transpose setup. 145INT Transposes to 12,325 additional max HP.

The problem with getting Thau3 is that you’ll likely be stuck with Wiz3 and no linker. Or take Wiz2 and go for linker but miss out on quickcast for that 50% damage attribute.

IMHO, if you are looking to maximise blood curse damage, go for full INT Wiz3>Thau3> FF2. this build won’t be much fun soloing though you’ll be able to do insane damage with blood curse like in this video:

So what’s the actual consensus for FF 2 build?

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Thau 1 > FF 2 Full int

Wiz 3> Linker 1 > Thau2> FF2 Full int

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 1 > FF2?

Just a question out of curiosity. Does rank bonus affects all stats? Because I thought full con and full int with transpose makes no differences.

i think it depends on what you want to do…
I have a wiz3link2thau1FF

and i love it to death, sometimes i wish i dropped linker 2 in favor of thau 2, but its all preference, they are all good

look at it this way:

linker 2 = 8 targets instead of 5
thau 2 = swell right arm (+atk or +def/mdef), extra transpose time and reversi
necro 1 = 2 good nukes with flesh cannon and hoop

its really all up to you, they are all solid choices

Even though blood curse is strong, i’m somehow afraid FF2 might not hold it’s on all alone, and that magic missile won’t be enough to complement my rotation. That’s why i considered the Necro 1 option, since Cannon is just too strong, speacilly with Wiz3+Linker combo.

Reversi seems promising in picking thauma 2, i really like that skill, speacilly in boss fights/pvp.

Can you share some of your experience with your build? Like, how efficient it is by itself(solo playing), if you feel lacking in DPS somehow, and if you would change anything in your build ( except for the thau 2 > linker2 hahahahaha)

I’m almost rank 5 on my Wiz 3> Link1, 20% job exp away, so i’m gathering all that i can before continuing.

i definitely feel lacking in dps sometimes, specially agaisnt plants/mutants
intasurta gloves helped with that since now I can sustain off of blood sucking, but anyway

things to consider:

picking necro gives you 2 burst skills, while taking away the possibility of transposing for blood curse

they did say they would fix transpose so it doesnt reset your hp when refreshing the buff, but that hasnt been done yet

iunno, i like this build, the only reason I’d pick thau 2 would be reversi and right arm, BUT

rank 8 will change the WB scene, you probably wont see a lot of magic circles to reversi there with all dps coming from dragoons and fencers

1 Like

That’s a scenario i can envision myself. Fencer3, doppel3, drag2 and other physical DPS’s will shine too much on general WB fights, which somehow makes me think: we would probably deal almost no damage and only help our party member with flat, low value buffs ( With Swell Left/Right)

i actually know that Necro 1 alone won’t be THE savior of your build, even though low CD + High damage on cannon.

I’m officially undecided hahahahahaha

being completely honest, i was really jealous of my guildie who went the necro route (link2necro FF) while leveling, he could dispatch things much faster than me, but in the long run i dont regret having swell body and transpose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only INT and STR are affected by rank stat bonus. Going full INT means that you will end up with more CON after transpose rather than the other way around.

i do WB on my FF with my guild, what usually happens is:

I never EVER die, as long as I can keep transpose up (bring those daino scrolls)

i can dish out acceptable damage with bloodsuck, intasurta gloves further help me stay alive on mutant/plant bosses

tanks love me cause im always dropping blood baths for them to heal off the boss

did I mention I never die?
i even got rank 3 off of helga once cause everyone died >_>

I guess my point is:

screw meta, have fun, things might even work out better that way :smiley:

5 Likes

Hahahaha thanks a lot man. I really enjoy to see feeback from other players who enjoys their class instead of following the cookie cutter. Will take it all into consideration.

Hi guys. I have a question concerning about the equipment.
I’m Wiz 3 link3 and about to hit FF. What weapon should i use:
1/ Ignition + Venom
2/ SCR + venom
Thx in advance

Ignition + Venom for mobs then SCR + Venom for boss fights. For general purpose I’d choose a highly upgraded SCR + Venom.

Insert TY gif

I’d say each of these excel in different aspects.

Link2 Thaum1 is amazing for solo dungeon farms.
(A fully swelled 145 dungeon is around 570k for 30 minutes)

Link1 Thaum2 offers a lot of support and damage in pvp. Reversi is an amazing tool to catch people unawares and potentially save your entire team.

Link2 Necro is probably best for PvE in terms of dps. Many more skills in the rotation to keep your dps up.

I guess it depends what you wanna do in the long span of things in the game

1 Like

is venom actually good?

im amazed o.o

my fellow featherbros,
here’s a tricky question:

how does your rank 8 skill allocation look like at the moment (and why)?

i was thinking of running

BB 3
BS 10
BP 1
Nag 1
Kundela 5
Levi 5
BC 5

what are your thoughts on it?

i notice a lot of people want to keep levitation lvl 1, but at lvl 10 we would have around 15 secs downtime only, seems worth maxing to me ._.

My build:

I do not know if lvl5 levitation will worth, as far you cannot use all your skills levitating, i think lvl10 BS will be better.

true, cannot use Blood Bath and Kundela Slash, but that`s it