Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

for v2 build I aiming for sure spell on wiz c2, chrono c2 for haste and stop + blood bath combo. But when I think it again, yeah this build is terrible… and I’m sure leveling it will pain in the ass lol

anyway, may I know what your stat on your build?

I’m curious, why max out Blood Bath rather than Blood Sucking?

The damage scaling of Blood Bath is fine but it requires high int for it to be effective since it is multi hit. Same applies to blood sucking.

It is a known bug. When using transpose for the 2nd time (transpose already active). It should still retain your HP hence not needing another blood sucking to recover.

More likely reliability and ease of use. A fully channeled blood sucking most of the time is difficult to pull off unless you have safety zone.

I see… My only gripe with Blood Bath is that racial restriction. Cuts it’s potential damage by 1/13 =(

Hopefully there’ll be an Intasurta Glove equivalent for Blood Bath in the future.

Or here’s an idea, make enemies cursed by Kurdaitcha & Kurdaitcha only, be susceptible to FF’s life drain skills. That should give Kurdaitcha more vaule.

We probably have to wait til c3. Look at necro so many quality of life improvements due to the attributes added for C3. Hopefully, Featherfoots can get the same. Your idea for kurdaitcha is good too. Still don’t know the purpose of that skill lol.

alright, I put more points to blood bath then, since my aim for this build is can go hybrid high int or high con (thx for transpose)

when I’m in high int, I’ll use JP+HK+Blood Bath combo, while when i’m in high con (using transpose) use JP+HK+Blood Curse combo, seems nice

thx for explanation

FFC3 a R9 class. Gotta wait for another 6 to 12 months for that :sob:

I rarely ever channel Blood Sucking fully due to the massive SP usage. Unless you don’t mind chugging like 100 level 10 condensed SP potions in an hour, a high level Blood Bath is more user friendly.

I went 100 CON and the rest into INT.

I saw videos of Featherfoot2s BloodSucking for considerably more HP recovery than they were doing damage. How does that work?

We just got our answer. Scroll up from the thread a bit.

Seems that CON affects all the healing received from any source. Since CON from transpose is very high, the heal from blood sucking is greatly affected.

I didn’t know about it initially too. Thought it was from blood curse. Thought blood curse greatly affected our healing output. Guess I was wrong. lol

What about the Kurdaitcha attribute? How much movespeed is it, after all?

That I know nothing about. Seems like nobody bothered to test it out.

Is that really a bug tho? I mean when u recast buff, technically the buff dissapears and gets added back on in a split second. Which means for a split second, you will not have the effect of transpose thus, lowering ur max hp back to when u had ur original con then back again to when u had high con with transpose.

It has been in the known bugs from a post coming from IMC.

I want to know too. So far I only know that the animation has changed and now it shows real footprints. (30s of this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqrcEOEX_Zk&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

Hi im pyro2 link sorce2 FF… Wil become ff2
I want to ask how to distribute skill point when ff2?
Does new skill do dmge a lot? Or better max class 1 skill?
Like bloodsuck 10 bath 10? Thanks

If you see it on database (src: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/21105),
Normal kurdaitcha is -15 movespeed
Kurdaitcha + attribute is -5 movespeed

About 10 movespeed bonus, it’s still tad slower than normal run though.