Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Before all this post i just get a question is better have a FF 2 together with a Thau c1 or maybe i go to another because i like all the sucking skills but i get rll confuse before see the nice work of transponse in the FF, my actual build is wiz2>piro>linker>sorcere2>FF but maybe i will change 1 rank of wiz or sorcere to thau if it helps please help me.

wait where did you get it? share please :frowning:

Itā€™s from dungeon 240 cube

thank you <3
20 chars.

You drop it in iTos? I never see this item in my server (Silute).

Yes , Iā€™m in Varena [SEA]

You probably will need a high INT to maximize your damage. Capitalize on featherfoots multi hitting skills. Multi hit skills would benefit much more with INT rather than single spike high damage skills such as kundela slash.

You will not be able to reliably cast blood sucking without wiz2. If you can live with that you can combine the classes that you want and just use blood sucking casually for recovering HP. Hopefully it does not get cancelled by a single swipe from the mob.

So I was thinking about building a w3 > l2 > necro > FF2 , would necro be a good filling dmg or is it better to go thauma? (or RC , but I heard that the combo with the rune of the giants was a bug)

It is my current build. It might be more consistent than a thauma build. Reliable nuke + 2 more stacks of decay.

Soā€¦ Iā€™ve recently been playing around with Ngadhundi and noticed it seems to have unlimited AOE ratio. It seems to be able to hit everything as long as itā€™s within range of your attack.

Most notable when pairing up with a Cyro C3 using frozen pillar to group up everything, then jump in and use Ngadhundi and watch a huge batch of numbers pop out.

Yup it has unlimited aoe but the range is almost melee so you either need ice pillar or Hangmanā€™s knot to hit everything.

which of this 2 is better for soling i like this 2 builds for FF

Both are terrible for FF tbh, but if you really want it, the first one is better. Second one makes almost no sense

Also, on both build, you might want to give 1 point for bone pointing to be used as a meatshield

Tiene is some way to make a nice combo with ff and elementalist?

I suggest you max out hail and electrocute. You can take out points from prominence and meteor. In the Featherfoot tree, you can leave ngadhundi at 1 or 0 then take 1 point of bone pointing.

Elem 3 > FF is not bad at all contrary to what other people think. The featherfoot skills like warlock skills would be exclusively used for single target (with the exception of blood sucking it has a small frontal aoe). The pros for this build would be having a constant hp recovery and great AoE + single target damage skills.

1 Like

go wiz3>ele3>ff

energy bolt lv15 isnā€™t necessary, just leave it to 5 for early leveling.
add 1 point to earthquake for early leveling, 1 point to Lethargy for bonus 100% strike damage attribute, and put at least 5 point to reflect shield for knock down resistance

for elementalist, max hail and put 14 point to electrocude for maximum bounces, rain lv1 is enough. I personally donā€™t rly like prominence, so I leave it to lv1 for utility purpose (some peeps might maxed it coz this vid) :

1 Like

And at rank 8 ff will be a good idea get blood curse? And thanks for the idea you make me want it.

i do not understand why anyone would build a featherfoot without having at least c1 linker.

You can still get it but of course it wonā€™t be as powerful as a blood curse with a full INT thaum. You frost cloud would be much more powerful than blood curse though.