Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Just tested. The patch note about kurdaitcha is incorrect - No damage reduction or whatsoever. You can refresh the debuff of kurdaitcha by moving the monster into a different blood tile though. Very effective for keeping up the debuff for a double damage chance. Would have been great if the chance isn’t very low (3%).

IMC being IMC as usual. Guess FF will continue being Warlock’s sorry stepsister (not that I want FF to become meta anyway).

Which class should i choose for Rank 6?Rune Caster or Necro?
I’m going Wỉz3-Link2-XXX-FF

I’d suggest Necro, because RC has limited usability.

Necro should be better if you want to have more dps. Flesh cannon is a very good skill to have as a filler.

necro by far, runecaster is terrible atm

Actually Rune of Destruction is very powerful alone without links and can be used when JP is on cooldown. Of course, you’ll need Wiz3 for that horrible cast time.

Perhaps you meant Wiz2 :slight_smile:
And yeah, RoD is good even without links, I just have no idea about the blast radius.

You came that far already might as well be a specialized Linker.

You need Quick Cast for the lower cast time, not to mention higher damage.

My bad. It’s hot it my room, my brain starts throttling…

BTW, I reset stats on my Wiz3-L2-RC-FF to only have 30 Con and put the rest in Int. Well, not the best of my decisions. I cannot see a considerable increase in damage, but I started dying quite often instead. Need another Max Peta to replace the one I gave to my A2-Ra-S3-Ro, now I’m running with a Health Stone + 3 HP enchanted hats + all Superior Royal Guard plate set, total of approx. 12k HP. It hurts, can’t farm Abbey solo now, started getting a lot of crits and dying :frowning:

I have 100 CON with gear and feel pretty comfortable. I’m semi-support and semi-dps so I think the extra survivability helps, especially at world bosses.

Guess you will have to wait until the HP cards are implemented.

Rank 38 in 2v2. Featherfoot skills are so situational. Only bone pointing is reliable. My sorc tree hard carried me in every match.

l

I haven’t tried it since I don’t want to be seen as “exploiting” but can’t you just join 5v5, use JP and kill everyone with one MM? Other people are complaining about JP doing insane amounts of damage in team battle league so it seems like the PvE bugs are affecting PvP too.

It works in arena? Thats hilarious. Its like x5 casts worth of damage for each charge of MM lol

It does but sometimes linking them is a bit difficult. Since you may get cc’d when you try to approach them. But when you succesfully linked the targets, it is usually game over.

I’m pretty sure its easier to pull off in 5v5 since you’ll have 4 other teammates covering for you. Not to mention pets and stuff helping to spread links lol.

Hi. Been lurking around the forum, and I found this thread (and a couple of others) very useful for my mage. That said, I’m looking far ahead for my R7 class and like many others before me, I am torn between Warlock and Featherfoot.

How much of FF’s PvP viability would improve if IMC were to enable Bleeding for players? How about HP drain (a nerf)? Or both? Hypothetically, how would that compare to Warlock after the patch that halved PoA’s and DT’s damage? Especially if we were to consider the potential impact of Levitation and that kamikaze skill featured in the Rank 8 preview?

And this one, I hope Ellyr could answer me on this: how’re your grinds looking like? How does FF fare during party grinding? Ever used it for Earth Tower?

Thanks in advance for your replies, y’all.

Hello :smiley:

If we got our skills working in PvP it would be great. First blood bath has an added stagger to it while the target is bleeding. This allows for setup for other skills. Adding the hp drain from blood sucking would be great too. It can be used to outlast the target if he does not have a hard disable. Even with all these points, Featherfoot would still struggle a bit in PvP as the skills are in melee range and you have to first do some lockdown before you can perform the skills. I can’t say about the R8 skills yet because we still do not have the numbers nor the complete skill effects.

The last grind I did was on storage. There is a video in the original post. I do not join grinding parties. The exp seem to be slower compared to what I gain from solo. The silver gain is quite high too when I do solo. I haven’t tried ET yet. I’d assume that blood sucking will be your main DPS skill there if mobs are gathered in the Ice tree. Still not efficient as ele 3 though. I’m now in the process of creating a new one Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro > FF. Hopefully the new build would be better for ET.