Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Definetely build 1 strong solo and party potential. People would always want the ele part. Solo part can be made easier by the self sustaining featherfoot skills. As a dps build never forgo wiz 3. That’s the only damage multiplier we have.

1 Like

Hey guys i just want to know if is a good idea have this gloves http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/504117/
because it give nice think but im not sure if is a good sacrifice to do :D.

Pretty much Ff’s dream gloves. It allows you to drain hp using blood sucking to mutant and plant types.

Anyone got any luck on those gloves yet? Been doing so much L240d. RNG is screwing me upside-down, inside-out, topside under…

…coming from someone who has 3x max Peta recipe and yet still 0 Peta…

I’m going this path:

Wiz C3

Linker C1

Theuma C2

FF C2

I think for FF C1 going

Bloodbath 1- is more than enough just to deal some damage on linked mobs.

Blood sucking 5- for a healing mechanic most likely

Bone pointing 4- this way you will have it always up

Ngadhundi 10- So far the best FF skill

Kurdaitcha 0- Meh

For Rank 8- Gotta wait for a proper English translation of what the hell those skills do. So far Blood curse and Levitate looks ok, Kundela Slash says something about dealin extra damage to Cursed enemies.

Kundela slash deals +100% damage to your debuffed enemies.
Translated: R8 Wizard Skills Translation

In other words, @ level 5 7427 damage x 3 overheat = 22k total

With cursed gives you 44k

Given you have the attribute of 3% to double any damage, still pales in comparison to other R8 skills :confounded:

I’m curious. Why would you consider Ngadhudi the best FF skill? I left it at 1 only for swell body combo.

IMHO

• Damage is Meh
  • Decay is useful but application is single target without links. In that sense, Necro does a better job with Decay.
  • Decay doesn’t work on bosses so… =(

…am I missing something?

Hi guys. I’m sorry if this question was already answered… But is the Blood curse afected by your HP? I mean, If I am full CON I will have more damage?

What we know so far is that Blood Curse’s damage is affected by your MAX HP consumed. By default is 60%, 80% with attribute. In that sense, the more MAX HP you have, the more damage blood curse is going to do.

What we still don’t know however is how much recovery the blood curse debuff is going to do, and the damage calculation of HP consumed to damage.

Potential Blood Curse damage with a full INT Transposed, EinSof buffed FF shown in this video:

edit: Blood Curse only does 1 set of damage. The 6x damage is part of the Kabbalist C2 debuff.

Can the Decay from Ngadhundi be spread to other targets with link?

Seems like JP > HK > Swell Body > Ngadhundi would be a great combo, especially for farming silver in dungeons.

Anyone know? Video proof?

Thank in advance,

-Kuya

Last i recall, someone said it’s not possible. But it seems like it may be possible now. Gotta check on that.

As for dungeon farming with HK>SwelBody> Ngadhudi, it doesn’t work like that. The combo relies on swell body to expire for Nagdhudi to kick in with the decay rate of the swelled HP. So you won’t get the double drop bonus.

The higher the level the higher the effect duration. And for my build Wiz C3, Linker C1, Theuma C2, Besides my FF skills only stuff I have left is my Wiz missile skills (Energy Bolt and Magic Missile) and my Autos lol. So that 40 secs of “extra” damage from Missile sum up for the damage. But I might reset mi skills at Rank 9, and put some on Kundela Slash. Dunno I’ll probably test those as soon as R8 hits iTOS.

Thanks for the link, I missed that post.

1 Like

hk>swellbody>ngadhudi>repeat swellbody and kill . you will get double drop

That I know. But you got to kill the mob before the swell body debuff ends. What I was referring to is the Nagadhudi combo which only kicks in AFTER the swell body debuff. Which then, you don’t get the double loot and EXP.

i’m building right now a Featherfoot. I chose a path i didn’t saw arround yet:

W3 - Linker 2 - Thaumaturge- Featherfoot

Thaumaturge is supposed to be a “money maker” with Swell Body but mainly a Con>Int switcher with Transpose

Now i got a questione: have i to go FULL CON or FULL INT in order to benefit the most of Transpose lategame? i’m a lv 70 Wizard 3 with 0 (ZERO) points invested yet xD

pls help me out :smiley:

From what i have red till now u go full int that path to maximize the usage of transponse. For myself i prefer Rune caster as rank 6 option, Justice + Destruction =)

Full int should be the best with your chosen job path.

I have both a Thau3 FF, and a Corsair3. IMHO JR15 is the better money maker.[quote=“nagatozeta, post:682, topic:303318”]
Now i got a questione: have i to go FULL CON or FULL INT in order to benefit the most of Transpose lategame? i’m a lv 70 Wizard 3 with 0 (ZERO) points invested yet xD
[/quote]

For a Thauma FF, go full INT for sure to make the best use of stats from rank bonus and transpose.

But here’s something to consider. Max attributed swell brain adds a lot to a full INT Transpose setup. 145INT Transposes to 12,325 additional max HP.

The problem with getting Thau3 is that you’ll likely be stuck with Wiz3 and no linker. Or take Wiz2 and go for linker but miss out on quickcast for that 50% damage attribute.

IMHO, if you are looking to maximise blood curse damage, go for full INT Wiz3>Thau3> FF2. this build won’t be much fun soloing though you’ll be able to do insane damage with blood curse like in this video:

So what’s the actual consensus for FF 2 build?

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Thau 1 > FF 2 Full int

Wiz 3> Linker 1 > Thau2> FF2 Full int

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 1 > FF2?