Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Blood Sucking is not about DPS, it’s about killing all enemies and staying alive with full HP. You only need like 20 sec to restore your SP and feel free to go on grinding without using pots.

Very nice thread, good work!
It’s very good to point out the importance of Surespell, and how the skills works. I have started a mage over because of the lack of information regading the class.
I was a Wiz>Pyro2>Link>Thauma2>FF.
I am now a Wiz3>Link2>Necro>FF.

You might want to rephrase this, as it may sound confusing. Most Featherfoot skills are close ranged, and not necessarily melee. Saying that they are melee may get the wrong idea to some players that the skills may be based in Physical stats instead of Magical.

2 Likes

you spelled featherfoot wrong

Thank you.

Will change the class overview. Thanks for the suggestion. If you don’t mind, can you also share your build so I can place it in the builds section?

I just uploaded a video showcasing SP regen of bonfire + cat in this link.

@Ellyr Thank you for the compilation of the class mechanics.

I do not know if you want to put it in but there is a reported synergy between Chronomancer Stop and Blood Bath. This might be potentially useful for future Support/Healer mages. Since the bleeding debuff does occur during Stop, it might be possible for decay to work as well. The link to the synergy is found here: Chrono Stop Mechanics

Is it good for dungeons?

Is it good for bossing?

I’m approaching rank 7 and still can’t decide this or warlock.

Thanks for the info I will add necro and chrono into the synergies section.

When mobs are stopped, does it preserve the duration of the debuff then still continue deal damage then resumes the duration after the stop?

Depends on how you built your featherfoot and which type of monsters you are facing. I can’t compare to warlock since I do not have one. For a general rating I’d have to say that if the target is devil, beast, or insect it is above average if not then just average.

My buils is mostly focused in PvE. It basically supports all FF skills with Wizard 3 (Surespell, QuickCast, Sleep) and Linker 2 (Joint Penalty and Hangman Knot). Why Linker 2 is a personal choice, I prefer the longer hit count on links so it can be sustainable in higher levels and party plays. Also, who knows? If we even get free of the iToS Hangman Knot nerf, holding mobs for 10s will be very helpful in soloing.

Necro is because I needed a single rank class that could hold it on its own. That left me with Rune and Necro, but Necro have shorter cooldowns, and Flesh Cannon, even only at level 5, is a powerful nuke every 22s (at the virtual cost os 250 silver).

It seems that the debuff counter will continue running (Duration does not stop) but basically Stop works as an emergency CC for tanks that are in need of health. So support chrono might consider this class in the future if they want to continue to support at higher levels in future updates. For Necro there was a thread that reports decay to stack so you can actually drop the mob to 1 hp in theory at rank 7.

It looks like debuffs such as -Aoe Defense ratio makes some skills AoE. In featherfoot context, Blood Bath. Found this one in the archer thread Circling will turn Snipe into an AoE skill Vid.

We can replicate the same using using hangman’s knot + Blood Bath. Every mob will spew a blood pool if done this way. Will have to test if each individual tick is shared across all linked targets.

How much damage does the Blood Bath bleed do?

Does it scale with int? Quick Cast attribute?

It is stated in the skill description in the OP :smiley:

Yes and yes - blood bath is a magic skill.

Hey, thanks for the guide. Featherfoot is a great class conceptually but it’s sad that in practice they’re totally overshadowed by memelock. But I’m loving the synergy with thauma and necro which are some other overlooked classes. you think a build like this would be any good or purely gimmick?

I don’t think any class can compete with w3 -> ele3 in pve atm in efficiency unless it gets nerfed

More burst with flesh cannon and hoop. The gimmick is there but you still have an alternative for those mobs which can’t be decayed. The build overall is good I guess.

Thanks, I know it’s not going to be super competitive I’m just looking for something that goes against the grain as a for fun alt. So looks like my thinking is more or less on track. Cheers.

I planned to do that build for my alt. as well just don’t know if I wanted to do another FF again or to test out another one (Rune Caster).

Is Surespell a must for Featherfoot?

I’m thinking of making a Sorc/Feather, which goes like this

1)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Sorc1>Sorc2>Feather. Worried about SP consumption but after seeing the video and what you wrote, it seems viable.

If surespell is a must I might change my build to Pyro/Feather

2)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Pyro3>Wiz2>Feather

But Pyro skill CDs are pretty long, I’m afraid that I will end up auto attacking most of the time. I’m currently playing an elementalist as my main which somewhat have longer CD than Pyro so I guess it wouldnt be that bad?

I’m also considering

3)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Thauma1>Pyro3>>Feather

In the case whereby surespell might not be neccessary, maybe I should replace it with Thauma.

I don’t think I can label Sure Spell mandatory but more like one of the best spells you can synergize with featherfoot. I’m not sure if it would work but I think you can lock mobs into fire pillar then channel blood sucking. You however are limited with Fire Pillar’s cd and stragglers which you missed with wall can interrupt your channel very easily. Overall, featherfoot can still function without sure spell but blood sucking will even be more situational than it currently is.

1st build - ^ explained above.
2nd build - Can work but still needs to get the 50% hellfire bonus fire damage debuff from future patches to be effective. I think I saw a vid in youtube with pyro 3 -> link 2 -> featherfoot. He can manage it but he can’t channel blood sucking fully.
3rd build - The swell body + ngadhundi is gimmicky in pve it might not work in a lot of situations. Just made a quick research a while ago about it to confirm. See this LINK