Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Do you have tested this? Sounds interesting!

The new update will bring high hp monsters, around 400k. Unfortunelly the design of our beloved vampire class is for pve… My dreams is too bloodsuck people and make them bleed… My featherfoot is dps and Ele3FF2 is powerfull.

I don’t recall Mastema turning monsters to demon type. Only that it makes the target take extra from holy attacks.
Inquisitor 2 has something that turns stuff to demon type.

1 Like

If anyone was wondering, with correct timing, you can use Levitation and go on Giant’s Rune, obviously, levitating. Interesting part, while floating as a giant you perform the basic magic ball ( and not aa like normal giant)

could someone explain me what does the skill description mean? “affected by the debuff” what debuff? o.o

Hi jengo, please find my featherfoot enervation skill description here

ah that’s the debuff that it talks about?
blood bath: “or affected by debuff” it’s ridiculously vague…

Some descriptions are a bit vague. I have tried and seen most skills so I was able to make an accurate description. Please tell me if you need any additional explanation!

Ah I think he means the part where the skills blood sucking and blood bath which originally stated only specific race types could be affected now have their description as: “If the enemy is a Beast, Devil or Insect-type, or affected by the debuff […]”

What does that “affected by debuff” mean? Has anyone checked if a plant type monster can get its blood sucked (without intasurta) as long as it’s affected by debuffs (maybe just enervation since it’s the new one)?

1 Like

yeah, sorry I was getting frustrated (still! but ah well…) can’t figure what I want to do with my character :tired:

I remember they mean The new Enervation debuff. I will confirm it now in-game, I play a FF3.

Edit: yes

Enervation debuff --> can now recover HP with Bloodbath AND bloodsucking on any mob race. Worked vs those plants.

2 Likes

That’s nice, thanks for the confirmation, grey. You’re incredibly helpful as usual .

1 Like

Now I wanna try FF builds as well, I think it’s the wizard class I’ve had the least playtime with so far, but with its third circle the whole aboriginal bone poiting and blood magic theme just seems very appealing.

Which builds have you guys found synergetic and smooth to play so far in the reset event (PvE-wise, PvP is a joke so nvm)? I could really use some sugestions since this per team rset event isn’t helping me much try out builds (can’t even reset my whole army once)

ohhh love (hate, actually) how they like to put people to guess their not so descriptive descriptions… x_x

1 Like

Wiz2>Link2>Thaum2>FF3 is the standard fare as far as farming characters go. Kind of sucks to level until Rank 7, but becomes very fun to play at Rank 8+ (and is very lucrative too).

Personally I was kind of the same way, really wanted to make a FF just because I liked the look of the class. Went the typical farming build and I’ve been having an absolute blast with it. Works great as a farmer, and is decent at supporting in parties (link for mobs, Blood Curse to heal allies, Thauma buffs obviously, and fairly decent single target damage for bosses). Pretty good at solo clearing dungeons as well, but that’s not so much of a thing anymore with the latest dungeon changes.

If you didn’t plan on using it for farming at all, I could see swapping out Thauma 2 for Sorc 2. You’ll lose a chunk of damage on your FF skills, but gain a lot of sustained DPS which FF typically lacks (once you blow through your skill rotation, you are waiting like 20 seconds for everything relevant to cool down). I wouldn’t run anything other than Wiz2>Linker2 though, both of those bring pretty core skills to the FF kit (Blood Sucking is almost worthless without Surespell, and Kundela slash/Blood Curse are extremely powerful with JP+HK, even after the HK “nerf”).

1 Like

Someone can help me with which skills i should get on FF3 to maximize damage?

Damage: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177aaggg…112f3141516a7a8195

Actually if you want to maximize damage, you should use Shrink body with the attribute for double damage vs shrunken enemies (attribute of swell left arm).

Only need float, kundela slash, link and swell for featherfarmer: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177aaggg.213a65.3a4a55.1a243a5165.2131516a7a95

Farm masinios materials easily, sell and make a lot of silver. Market is not crowded with materials right now, you can sell for decent price.

I’m curious, has anyone ever tried swelling and shrinking the same mob? It would be pretty funny if you could get the double exp and drops as well as a 120% damage buff lol

The mob becomes normal again if you swell -> shrink. The last debuff you use will apply.

Swell -> shrink = shrink debuff applied, swell debuff disappears.
Shrink -> swell = swell debuff applied, shrink debuff disappears.

Even on Large targets, you can use swell to apply the swell debuff. On Small targets, you can still Shrink to apply the debuff. Their size will not change but the debuff will still apply (double drop for swell and double damage for shrink with attribute).

HG 340, the nuo mobs resist swell often, very annoying. Best place to farm for flying feather3 at HG is at melee mobs (truffle place, spider place). The place with nuo is also melee but they resist often.

That’s unfortunate, but I guess it’s to be expected lol.

Good to know about the Nuo’s high resistance. I’ll keep that in mind when I move up to the 340…which may be a while, as I kind of want to grind out all my Masinios items before I start working on unID’d gear.