Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

That’s unfortunate, but I guess it’s to be expected lol.

Good to know about the Nuo’s high resistance. I’ll keep that in mind when I move up to the 340…which may be a while, as I kind of want to grind out all my Masinios items before I start working on unID’d gear.

Blue : mostly melee mobs, you can dodge easily floating around. Few attacks will still hit however featherfoot recovery is strong.

Red: nuo place, resists swell body and hangman’s attribute often. Avoid.

Purple: ranged magic mobs, stationary mobs, or mobs which explode when they die. Can still farm with caution.

HG 340, Nazarene tower.

3 Likes

Reseted my elememe into an ele3-ff3. I feel satisfied. I just have a question.
Regarding kundela slash, is it just the small hitbox, or the skill can hit only one target? I would like to hit more than 1 mob, but whithout dropping that wiz 3 for linker 1. With centaur cards, is it possible? Up to how many targets?
Thx in advance

Kundela Slash has an AoE Ratio of 1 (or less), so it can only hit a maximum of 1 enemy on its own.

I haven’t done any definitive testing of AoE Ratio gears with Kundela slash, but since I’ve started using Vubbe Fighter Gloves on my FF I have felt that killing goes a little smoother.

As far as the maximum number of targets you could hit, that depends on what you are hitting and how much AoE ratio you have. With two Phadas, three 10* Centaurus cards, and Vubbe Fighter Gloves, you can expect to hit 11 small/6 medium/4 large sized mobs per slash (maybe -1 to that if Kundela has an AOER of 0 rather than 1). Once the Kundela/Nghadundi changes come through, that’ll change to 13/8/5.

Theoretically, of course. I haven’t tested how AoE ratio gear works with FF skills basically at all, but assuming it works for them the same as it does every other class that’s what I would expect.

1 Like

I think centaurus cards, phadas and vubbe fighter gloves will be a staple for linkers when hangman’s knot changes come in.

In the future, Kundela slash will get +3 AoE attack ratio. You can increase it by using centaurus cards, squire BBQ buff, equips.

1 Like

Guys can you help me with a combo combination for FF3 debuff?

what are the common combo for Kundela Slash? the more the merrier thanks in advance XDD

my build is the normal Wiz2 > Link2 > thaum2 > Feather3

Kundela Slash as long as you have 2 debuffs you’ll be fine.

The ideal combo for max damage would be something like:

Kurdaitcha (if off CD) -> Levitate and (SP Potion to activate Chappa) -> Ennervation --> Blood Bath --> Kundela x3.

Of course if you need to deal damage faster than that it can be shortened. My go-to quick and easy is

Kurdaitcha/Ennervation/Bloodbath (whichever is off cd or is better for a situation) + Nghadundi (or one of the previously mentioned skills) --> Kundela. Again, as long as you have 2 debuffs (preferably one is Kurdaitcha) then you will do high damage.

Kurdaitcha can be skipped altogether if you have a bone pointing out hexing stuff for you. Ideally you want to be levitating to get damage boost, but that’s not always convenient so don’t sweat it since you’ll be one shotting things anyway.

For use with Joint Penalty, you obviously want to go much faster. Joint penalty --> Hangman’s Knot --> Swell (if farming) --> Nghadundi usually kills everything. If not, you can also do Kurdaitcha --> Kundela or Ennervation instead of nghadundi with this combo.

I use two basic combos while farming on my Featherfoot.

The first general combo is, after grouping the enemies up:

Sleep > Joint Penalty > Swell Body (x2 if necessary) > Kurdaitcha > Hangman’s Knot > Kundela until dead.

If I’m really desperate I’ll finish them off with Ngadhundi, but I’ve reset it down to level 1 so that doesn’t happen much. Honestly with Kundela 10 plus attributes it’s not hard to clear a linked mob even if they resist Hangman’s Knot.

The second combo I use much more rarely, only when I’m low on HP or I’m really frustrated with the mobs (elmas can die in a fire):

Joint Penalty > Hangman’s Knot > Sleep > Enervate > Swell Body > Blood Sucking

The order of Enervate and Swell Body is irrelevant. This combo doesn’t rely on the HK debuff landing, and it allows you to put all the mobs in one place before you swell so its guaranteed to hit them all in one cast. The mob typically dies after 2 or 3 ticks of Blood Sucking, though if the mob was too small sometimes it’ll take half or more of the cast time.

I haven’t graduated from the 320 HG yet, so I might have to work Enervate into my first rotation, but more likely I’ll just hit Kundela slash one more time.

So, I stayed with Ele 3- FF3.
Enervation + Frost Cloud is a really strong combo. But one thing does bother me. The description of Enervation says: " Temporarily inflicts a curse spell on an enemy in range to cause additional damage when hit. Additional damage only applies to cursed Featherfoot magic attacks".
Regarding the last sentence, I don’t know if it’s bad english or not, but it seems like only FF skill should proc enervation ticks, but that is not the case in the moment, since even your comrades attacks can trigger it. Is this going to be “fixed” (in other words, nerfed), or am I just misunderstanding it?

I think it means that only your character will proc the additional lines whereas your party members’ attacks will not.

Except your party member’s attacks definitely do proc the damage. One of my favourite things to do is to drive by Enervate a mob my corsair friend is killing and just watch him suddenly vaporize it with autoattacks lol.

errr guys, how did you deal with mob knockback when bloodsucking? its really annoying

should i get card with lvl 1 pain barrier? [forget name]

Levitate is a pretty handy solution. Haven’t run into a mob yet that can knock down through that.

The card name is gazing golem.

Enervate is a really powerful skill. It even turns crappy DoTs like Bloodbath at 1 pt into a scary one. I just wish the CD was slightly shorter.

1 Like

Then I have no idea how to interpret the skill description…They really need to work on a better translating team for important things like skill descriptions and quest instructions.

I suspect it’s not the translation that’s the issue but that the original KR description is just lying, but since I can’t read Korean that’s just a guess.

Either way yes, it would be really handy if we could actually trust anything the game client told us.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177aaggg.2a3a65.3a4a55.1a243a5165.11213145516a7a8195

^how shoul I distribute the rest of skill point? just got to 330/Job 6. From the 1st post, feels like the other skill doesnt matter much…

Blood sucking.

And then the next time you get a chance to skill reset for free, move 4 points from Ngadhundi into Bloodsucking to finish it.

If you really like Blood Curse and use it a lot, you could max that and put the rest of the points in Blood Sucking instead, but that’s just for fun. Blood Sucking will do a lot more damage and it will heal you instead of drain your life.

EDIT: The first post is extremely outdated and should not be relied upon for information in any way.

1 Like