Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I woner that as well, with owns coded as minions will diev finally have a way to propper increase theyr dmg? Anyone have the formula for new owl?

Could you elaborate a little on what makes Priest3 a better choice for PvP than Sadhu2?

1 Like

its different gameplay. less mobility/dmg skills but more support to team(mass heal, revive, blessing). with inquisitor its gonna be a nice improvement for feral priest build

1 Like

Lycan doesn’t have unlimited AoE ratio (anymore?)

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58603

It never had as far as i know.

I haven’t properly tested but …

• Swipes will hit 2 targets normally, but gets affected by +AoE Ratio. So you can hit more grouped targets with its large AoE. Only reason im keeping a +aoe ratio headgear i got lucky to roll.

• Slash hits everything on its path as far as i’ve noticed, but its hitbox reliant. If the mob moves towards you and has a small hitbox it may just hit once. Usually hits twice.

• Wild Breath also has a target limit, i havent been able to properly count it tho … But i guess the 5 AoE Ratio on the database shud be the correct number. Im also not sure if my +AoE Ratio gear affects it.

• Roar was the easiest one to notice being capped before. 10 AoE ratio, havent tested if gets affected by +AoE ratio.

1 Like

guys, i was fooling around with transformations, looking for a good looking mob to keep transformed into and i bumped into Glizardons (those found in tenet church)

i just noticed he has a spammabe Aoe cyclone-esque skill that seems to do 3 hit and according to https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/57021 it seems to scale with 100% of p.atak.

as it is preaty easy to hit everything surrounding you and only requires druid2 with gem and divne might to get it 100% uptime (tough just DM is good enough)

i’m thinking druid2-zealot 2 might be quite good… you basicaly pop immolation and phanatyc illusion and then spin to win… pre-rank wise the only necessity would be cleric2, so you could go anything else, krivis 3 for melstis, priest 2 for revive and mass heal ( gotta keep up that sustain) into diev for cd reduction…

what do you think?

i can upload a video of the skill…

4 Likes

What he said. Also, sometimes, Possession wouldn’t lock an enemy in place despite hitting it ( Not because of the CC change, sometimes they just won’t hold them ). Astral Body Explosion’s damage is lacking after patch. Stone Skin helps to mitigate damage while Mass Heal can support other people ( Having Prakriti will only make your ally heal kit lesser ).

What I’m personally trying to go for is Exorcise + Malleus. Because it’s a DoT damage while Malleus’ debuff will make the DoT hit hard.

Yeah, I figured. I just wanted to try it because I want to see multiple lines of damage in the screen. LOL

This is the skill i was talking about:

the beyblade:

It’s not bad tbh. I’ll have to list it amongst the better patk transformations. And it also comes with that +200 crit rate.
Minor downside, it’s dark element damage so it deals -25% vs dark element mobs…

In terms of building druid + zealot, I do think druid2 has potential due to the +200 crit rate on beast transforms alone. (Medium Panto’s, Grey Chupacabra or your Glizardon)

Druid3+Zealot3 has potential, but needs rank 11 so I’ll postone that by let’s say a decade or so?

But I’m a bit conflicted on how to build them as there’s once again information I lack and the 3 stat variants are annoying as hell to compare in theory crafting.

Warning, mostly this is just rambling and a bit of math later. Could prob skip it.

In terms of fanatic illusion uptime:

• Krivis3’s Melstis is still by far the best synergy with zealot2, it turns that 50% uptime of fana+fana illusion into a 75% one.
  • Diev1 is its replacement imo, as using both under laima gives it a 62.5% uptime.
  • However combining diev1+kriv3 is prob not ideal since that’s only a 79% uptime, I forgot earlier that melstis will exceed it past its cool down so laima won’t work for half of it.

In terms of dmg boosts:

• Monk1 offers double punch and the 2hand attribute making it ideal. Pala1 is a less ideal alternative.
  • Diev plant didn’t work, but it could work since the latest patch since that also made fanaticism affect immolation and fanatic illusion. If it does it’s the second best buff imo.
  • Druid’s +200/300 crit rate and hengestone should also work wonders, but only druid2 is a decent option atm.
  • Cleric2’s divine might is a very nice boost to melstis and blind faith multipliers, so that’s also really tempting to grab.

And ein sof may be a must have if you go full spr, not sure how else you’d recover that much spr.

Statwise, we need to get into a bit of math:
FI = 748% x 1.5 (enhance) x 1.55(fanaticism) x 60 (total hits per minute without upkeep ratio) = 104346% skill factor per minute.
750 str = +1875 patk. 1875 x 1043,46 = 1.956.487 maxed dmg potential.
x 0.75 (for krivis 3) = 1.467.365
x 0.625 (for diev 1) = 1.222.804
x 0.5 (neither) = 978.243

750 spr (assuming level 350 since sp scales with lvl) = +17112 sp.
17112 sp x 0.5 (blind faith halves it) x 3.0 (lvl 6 blind faith multiplier) x 60 (hits per minute, on average ofc) = 1.540.080 holy ??? dmg.

Didn’t really expect str to hold up that well tbh.
But it doesn’t show as much as I want it to since I can’t do the def calculations for the str section.
Anyway, str still runs into pdef and elemental types whereas spr runs into just elemental types.

Suffice to say str is really good, but spr should have an edge in single target dmg due to it bypassing defenses.
That’s assuming it does bypass them since it is listed as additional dmg, but you never know for sure with IMC…

Dex is also a option for single target dmg, as it boosts double punch attack speed. And it can outperform spr with good gear, but it also has some major downsides (less healing, major sp issues, needs to spend most of its time spamming a skill to compete.)

But dex can’t be calculated without gear level, attack speed values and a proper def formula. Since I lack of 2 of them I don’t see a point.

Anyhow there are essentially 2 zealot2 build variants that can include druid2 imo:

The Melstis variant, gets so much out of str it’s hard to consider anything else:

• {Str} Cleric | Krivis3 | Monk | Druid2 | Zealot2 would get the 2handed bonus, +200 crit rate and that 75% upkeep to just murder enemies outright. Crit rate is less good the more you have though, so it’s a +25 - 10% crit rate bonus or so from best to worst.

But of course that lacks cleric2, which is pretty darn annoying. Imo druid2 is just the weakest link in that build and I’d probably just replace that.

The Diev1 variant, that I’m just not sure on stat wise:

• {Spr, Str or Dex?} Cleric2 | x | Dievdirby1 | Monk1 | Druid2 | Zealot2 also gets the dmg boost of 2handed weapons and +200 crit rate but still has plenty of upkeep time.

This is a lot more tempting tbh, and even has room to spare for perhaps priest1’s res + monstrance. Druid2 won’t even come at a huge loss either.

Or maybe replace monk1/x with pala2 for demolition, 2handed weapons and str scaling minions.

2 Likes

I thought of goin c2 p2 for mass heal and heal10, compensanting the lack of int and spr, for the remaining rank probably diev for plant dmg and cdr, as gizaldron already gives me 0ish cd skill to spam in between all buffing and setting ups…
As for stats i always think of mixing str dex and con… i find it really annoying when i’m blocked or dodged so both stats (b.pen and acc) are needed… tough they will be easier to obtain with random stats on gears.

{Spr, Str or Dex?} Cleric2 | x | Dievdirby1 | Monk1 | Druid2 | Zealot2 also gets the dmg boost of 2handed weapons and +200 crit rate but still has plenty of upkeep time.

Think that a mix of dex (not above 150 i’d say) and rest either str or spr would work, though i think STR would be better dmg wise.

Now that’s interesting, especially when you take Zealot into account. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Many thanks for the recommendation. After trying it out a bit Glizardons feel like a mini Lycan. It is a good monster to transform to, mainly for the large size giving the player more hp to soak up damage and also the crit rate.

The big problem I see for druid2 zealot2 builds is how much of a SP hogger Zealot is now. It isn’t that managable without investing in at least 100+ points into SPR via gear or stats. Going 2 potions (alchemist + store bought) rotation might help with the problem but investing some into SPR is a must if one wants to go zealot2.

Agree with @Wurmheart, in a druid2zealot2 build the weakest link is druid. I don’t really know now, given how fanatic illusion is changed to 56 SP per sec drain building a druid2 zealot2 seems really less of an option for me. Although I really like how we can use Sterea Trofh to offset the inability to heal while on Fanaticism. Going Zealot means the druid needs to depend on 3 stats (STR/INT/SPR), with SPR having a priority if we really want to spam skills from other classes.

1 Like

Hello there, I’m about to reset my ranks and I’m a total noob to druid, I really want a unique but still viable build and I’m thinking of something like

Cleric3>sadhu2>druid2>miko/kabba

I don’t really want to use lycan skill could you help me with ideas please?

I’m still watching, but is there a time where you use [aukuras]? I wanna see if it can keep you up.

Also, I’m looking for a nice large plant (the attribute gives 100% HP/SP recov right) for something like c1-kr3-dv1-dr2-z2.

Diev1 is a bit more lenient anyway, less fi uptime and you get zemyna to cut 5s of the sp regen.
The kriv3 build has place to fit in kabbalist, which is probably going to be the favorite r7 filler for it.

Still you can get more spr from gear due to the random stats on equips, so that might not be such a large issue.

And even then str/spr are ideal stats on the diev1 variant anyway, so it’s not like spr is going to waste. It’s directly boosting your blind faith dmg. Though that also has a huge sp cost…

@lollirot:

Check post 2, example builds are there.
And you’re losing out too much by skipping sadhu3 / druid3 in such a build imo, while miko/kabba aren’t ideal late rank options.

@c2gaming.seetoo:

It’s +50% hp/sp regen currently.

These are all the large plants we got: https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Normal&size=L&race=Forester&f=1
Rank9 doesn’t add any new ones.

And in general just see post 1801, melstis+diev1 is overkill for little benefit and druid2 fits more on the diev1 variant.

1 Like

Cuz I was thinking, 56SPS/s at 4sec recovery time (20 - 11 (lv11 food) - 5 (statue)) means a minimum of 224 SP recovery. With the plant regen we need ~150 SP regen. If we don’t use food that would be 560 SP regen.

Battle bird already gives 114. If you are willing to “waste” cards on mushcaria (for 60 x 3card slots) sp recovery then that puts well above the min recovery needed because you should have over 200 SP recovery just for being 330. If you are willing to spend around 30k for squire food, I would say that should solve the sp problem.

• 200+ from lv
  • 114 from battle bird
  • 180 mushcaria cards (if you don’t mind “wasting” 150+ trash cards)

If you do the [melstis] + sp pots combo I imagine you won’t need so many sources of SP recovery.

1 Like

I need to test some more things but as i was fooling around again i found the firents on nefritas cliff (the map bellow tenet garden)
Those things have a weird buff that seem to raise your str depending on your con. This video is bad, but i’m on the phone right now and cant get into the game to make a better one.

Edit, ha as i uploaded this reply i just noticed is a simple transpose, but it turns con into str instead of int…

Weird…
I remember that being a simple +2 patk for each con buff, pretty sure it didn’t lower your con before.

Still doesn’t seem that good though.

I’m postponing my testing till we get r9, I want to try a kriv3/druid2/tao2 build anyway and that can test flying mobs.
And who knows what else will change with r9.

I have decided to settle down with C2 > Priest > Sadhu 2/3 > Druid 2/3

I really want my build to focus on other skills than lycan, I can’t stand turning into a werewolf for some reason :stuck_out_tongue: Should I go with Sadhu 3 Or Druid 3 at this point?