Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Eh, it’s probably passable but not very good.

Carni, Sterea and transform aoe’s can all be dispelled or reversi and are easy to simply walk out of. They’re not really reliable for pvp.
Telepath can force a few hits, but can’t be used during transformations which partially defeats the point of druid2. And even then it’s likely only 1-3 hits if the enemy is paying attention since they don’t take dmg from your team during its effect. (But walking them into their team aoe’s is quite effective)

I’d think you’d get more use out of a move speed transform than a dmg one tbh.

I have Cleric 1 Krivis 2 Sadhu 2 Druid 3
What should I go next rank ? Taoist (for buffing krivis), Sadhu (for buffing others via transmit prana and bigger AoE rating on possesion) or Cleric (just for doubling heals and having usefull safety)

I’d grab sadhu3 for the dmg boost tbh, then use the r9 resets to change the build as kriv2 is kind of a waste atm.

Thought about replacing Krivis with Diver1/Cleric 2 or Diver 2 (Diver for pasive + dmg in chrosmata)

I’d go for cleric2/diev or cleric2/priest personally. Heal10 and Divine Might 5 are just really nice for most builds. (but less for druid3, but +1 skill level is really nice on transmit prana)

I’d avoid grabbing diev2 for now, I’m not even sure if owls still scale of int/matk properly since they’re now or soon will be considered minions.
World Tree is kind of nice, but silence isn’t as good atm (mobs resist it more often) and you already have sterea trofh so its kind of overkill to have both.

That is disappointing, oh well, waiting for the druid rework and hoping that the class will be more viable or get more love.

Alright my fellow druid 3s. Time to have the discussion we all want to have. What will we pick for rank 9?

Seeing as zealot 1 is no longer such a ridiculously op choice for damage, what do you all have in mind?

As I see it one of the better options is Plague Doctor.
Plague Doctor:
Grants us more immunity. Debuff immunity coupled with our natural lycan pain barrier, we become an unstoppable mass of fur and destruction.
Healing factor makes this even more crazy.
Gaining Incineration is also pretty nice damage boost.

What say ya’ll?

Well check few posts up ;3
I have full spr perma werewolf and prolly gona take rank of Sadhu for Transmit prana and better possesion.
Also removing krivis (even though its not bad choice) and get cleric 2 diver instead :slight_smile:

Been thinking about it as well, i would say that bokor druid pd is a good mix of dmg and survavibility, tough this krivis buff makes me wonder if it is worth to swap bokor for it…

@Zvaigzdes_Fedimian
I’m already a kriv 3 diev 1 druid 3 full spr (perm wolf) :smiley: I just can’t settle on what I want for rank 9. I seem to be leaning towards PD.

im c2p3d3 but i’d give up priest 3 for a 1 or 2 circles of krivis if the new daino works with lyncan punchs/skills. for rank 9 maybe inquisitor or pd as well.

Most have 1 ideal option though for druid3 builds:

• Sadhu2+ will want sadhu3 for TP.
  • Bokor3 will want pd1 for pandemic at least.
  • Kriv3, tao1, don’t need to say more I think.
  • Priest3 will want Inquisitor for flames, wheel and mm. The usual.

I was looking forward to a teleporting lycan though, not sure what I’ll do with my monk now…

They fixed the bug that was allowing Sadhus to cast TP on themselves, right? I ask because I’m torn between going Sadhu3 or Priest3 -> Inqui.

You can’t double your own stats with it anymore.
You stil get that matk to soul property attack bonus ofc, which is why it’s a good option.

But does our lycan skills (which have no dmg type) get effected by soul property from TP?
I often see when attacking ghost type (armor) enemies, I get a -50% on my lycan skills. What does this even mean?! Are our lycan attacks ghost type or something?

Never tested that tbh, I just assumed it didn’t because lycan is physical dmg.

But tp does still work on possession, carnivory, cure, heal, ABE and OoB and the bonus skill level scaling on the ABE and Possession is also nice.

All physical hits deal 50% (or was it reduced to 25%?) less dmg to ghost armor. Just nuke em with your magic instead, they take bonus dmg from that.

I recently changed my CCPSSDDD to a CCPPPDDD ( to make it more viable in PvP ), but I’m surprise it still does well in PvE, not as much as Sadhu with ABE and Pos. I actually plan on taking Inquisitor to get more damage. Also, Exorcise + Malleus is a pretty deadly skill so there’s that. I also want to try Wheel + Panto’s 10-hit attack for the lols.

Panto does 9 true multihits for 20% Skill Factor based on your physical attack =P. I think Wild Breath on Wheel would be really nice to have.

oh gosh #imagine #cantwait #druidreworkistillbelieve

So, the reason bds is so toxic is cuz they are actual farts?

With deiv statues (owls in particular) now also being summons, do you think an SPR druid would want deiv3? Something like c2-dv3-dr3-miko.