Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I’d say go with both druid3 and sadhu3, even if you want to ignore lycan.

Ideally with druid3 as the r9 option so you can always reset it even if IMC doesn’t give out a reset event or if you miss it.

Sadhu3 is very good mind you, but transmit prana only boosts matk hits for now. And therein lies an issue.
Most matk ranks aren’t that good with a mere 1 rank, only miko (and druid1 but you got that already) are passable tbh at that point.

Which means you have 3 choices:

• Ignore the matk synergy and grab druid3 for the +20/30% dmg boost and added carni/sterea trofh scaling. Lycan is also nice on top, but a tp blom is also very potent.
  • Grab Miko for Hamaya, which has a small aoe and annoying placement but alright dmg.
  • Aim towards an ideal r10 rank, like PD2 and thus get PD1 to prepare for that moment.

Druid3/Sadhu2 just doesn’t have that issue, they can just grab zealot1 or inquisitor1 and do pretty well as hybrids.

Best case scenario is if we get a decent matk skill on one of the future r8 class options, but that’s gonna take a while. (that or kabbalist suddenly getting a proper buff)

1 Like

for pet builds this might be interesting, hogma captain summon 3 pigs on a 2m cd skill, i think it is 1min duration for those guys:

maybe someone with acces to ktest could check it if we can control these pigs with new bokor skills.

2 Likes

@leonardo.lmfl:

I knew I vaguely remembered testing those mobs at least.

Eh, still gonna wait till r9 with testing. Don’t want to repeat the process to many times…

1 Like

Well, they didn’t vanish imediately this time xD

1 Like

hey, onto more testing,

lepusbunny magician, they have a V shaped skill that hits 3 times each line, for 100% matak each, the interesting part is that seems to be a spot where you can hit monsters with both of lines, to a total of 600% matak, on 5s cd…

it is unimpressive, but i fugured i should share here for the sake of ducumentation:

here on highlander dummy: https://youtu.be/jcN8RQ1xA18

an here on mobs:https://youtu.be/1kalGbjvtds

1 Like

hey @Wurmheart, you had a video of panto pathfinder, right?

have you tested it after the combat patch? his 10hit skill now scale with 100% p.atak, might be decent on physical builds, 1k p.atak on a 10s cd. plus he is a beast type, so it gets +200 crit.

The video was prior to the combat patch. Think I didn’t test it afterwards as medium panto’s had a better version and the movespeed buff.

I’ll test it now. If it’s improved I might try change spam to see if medium panto’s also got buffed. I’m busy writing anyway.

Edit: Yep, it’s 100% patk now. 10s cd and what still 10 hits? bit annoying to count.

1 Like

it is 10, i tested on the dummy in highlander hall, tough i don’t think the oracle panto’s changed, not according to tosneet at least.

1 Like

well, that’s it, i’m done testing new shapes for now, the best one for my pd2druid2 build is Akhlass Bishop, that triple pole is a good dps, especially if RNGesus puts 2 of them close to eachother xD, and it also benefits from hexing’s atrib of 30% extra dmg on dark property.

the bad part is that it doesn’t look so good, the best looking transforms imo are still the hohen orben and it’s reskins =.

i didn’t know the cl2/diev3/druid3 build wasn’t very viable anymore… i enjoy playing the build, but it feels like i’m not doing a whole lot which sucks since it’s my main. i think maybe i can rework my stats to make it more enjoyable. i think right now my stats are kind of a mess (mostly int).

does anyone have any suggestions?

aren’t owls now coded as minions? you could try changing into spr… also, try hogma captain transformation while you’re at it xD, he summons 3 minions on a 2 (3?) min cd, maybe those will scale with spr as well.

Finally got a blue panto via change, and channel reset the second I switched characters …

Still fricking hate that mechanic and whoever set that timer so low.

@atthach05:

With the r9 update owls will be decent with spr, as they will be minions by then.
I have no idea what patch added that however, and I don’t have any dievs atm to test it.

But basically to get the most out of diev3 you’ll still want Miko to fix their duration issue, so that won’t help you much either.

I’d say wait for the reset event to turn it into something else.

Just speaking for myself, that’s way more than I want to manage. Judging by the video, it seems like Glizardon is a mini Lycan but with the added burden of having a lot more to keep an eye on than a Sadhu3 -> Druid3 would.

It might work for some but I think I’ll either stick with the Sadhu variant or go back to Feral Priest + Inqui.

i don’t think they changed the oracle pantos, but if they did, it will be really really good. their 10 hit skill is on a lower cd, right? and there is the fact that they got haste…

Same sentiments, I’m now leaning on getting either Druid3 Inq1 or Druid3 Tao1 rather than Druid2 Zealot2. This will change though if IMC decide to rebalance zealot again (making fanatic illusion back to 1% hp loss per sec instead of SP).

Scratching Post build (Druid3 Inq1) feels fun to play though, what is lacking is the werewolf animation. I so want to see the werewolf doing godsmash with a hammer instead of the attack animation being invisible.

1 Like

glizardon wouldonly work for a p.atak focused build i think…if you are sadhruid you are better off with a magic transformation…

also, quick question to @Wurmheart or @Nekorin, or any other druid 3, when you transform under hengestone, all your dmg done during transform is increased by 20%? just to weight pros and cons of going druid2-pd2 instead of druid3-pd1

[Scratching pole] build Priest3Druid3Inqui.

What have you done with the cool name i gave to Priest3Druid3 [Feral Priest] builds, Nekorin

5 Likes

So change it to the “itchy druid” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if were naming builds, then mine will be called Flare wolf or Hell hound.
Kriv3-Diev1-Druid3-PD1 (come rank 9)

LET MY FIRE HEAL OR CONSUME YOU

Need more fire skills!

1 Like

Ooo ooo, add in some iltisworth cards and call it “the vegan”.

1 Like