Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I know that this isn’t the best build of Druid but I have this tipe of thunder-werewolf charc that I want to create, so I want to do a Krv-Druid and that at least have decent damage to be perfect for me hahah

Well, I’m more of a solo tipe of person, so I don’t want just to make my build too much supportive and less damage dealer. I’ll gladly take any advices from you, seen that you know more of this classes :smiley:

Oh and couldn’t I take more Int than Spr for more damage?

hmm, that sounds good, although the 10% additional damage to plant-type monsters wouldn’t more useful than having more cure and heal damage? (Omitting the habilities really good abilities of the statues)[quote=“megamanex14, post:1531, topic:245138”]
increases the duration of almost every buff you or your team can put up, including potion buffs (Hp, Sp, Att, etc).
[/quote]

Nice, I didn’t know that![quote=“megamanex14, post:1531, topic:245138”]
If you do not have any of those things, prepare to quest all the way to at least rank 5/6.
[/quote]

Don’t worry, I’m very patient hahahah[quote=“megamanex14, post:1531, topic:245138”]
This also means it’s not meant to be a build for people who are making their first character.
[/quote]

Don’t worry that this isn’t my first charc :thumbsup:[quote=“megamanex14, post:1531, topic:245138”]
Use it as a template, not a straight cookie cutter.
[/quote]

yeah no problem, I want to do some changes to make it more of my style, and that’s why I’m asking you all this questions, I’m so sorry :sweat_smile:

And thanks for replying, I’m open for any suggestions you have.

Hi all. Has anyone tested if attack speed from DEX speeds up the 0 CD lycanthrophy attack?

Hi!!! ( i’m not native english, soo… xD) Druid/Lycan looks like sooo interesting, i really want try it out… but sadhus seems the most powerfull build, otherwise its a class that i never made, so im too bad with them xD (PS: My main/alts its not magical, so, no prev items). But sadhu still a good reason and strong way to go aside w/ priest3 at least for me. Just to clarify guys, whats status should i go? precisely with sadhu, im little messy how much SPR i should put to be “moderate” self sp to at least not waste aloooooooot silver on potions… any sugest builds is welcome, so please help me guys xD thanks!

Priest3Druid3 is cheap on damage and costs as you build it with SPR. Boosting Blessing damage on all of your multihits and reducing the impact of Lycan sp drain.

X-Sadhu2Druid3 is a more offensive build as it brings you damage skills with quite moderate CD: Possession and ABE.

Something to note about druids focusing on damage outside Blessing and SPR stat.

You will need funding

I’ve compared it to Fencer3 for swordmen, you dont want a low budget fencer as its really bad …

On this case, you would need to move your resources to fund your druid use costs and equipment. For example, i created a Squire3 alt just for the purpose of providing me with the -SP regeneration timer food, by the same logic creating your own Alchemist for potions could also be an alternative.

About stats, druids are really flexible. If you think about Lycan druids and check each stat benefit you actually want a bit of everything:

• STR accuracy
  • CON hp, so gets doubled and make you way tankier.
  • INT raw damage on Carnivory and other magic skills.
  • SPR for Lycan sustainability.
  • DEX for block penetration (mainly pvp but never forget those annoying hogmas)

And you also want to consider what are you aiming for … you want to pvp casually? Only pve? what kind of pve? ET? Bosses? Farming HG?

I find impossible for me to recommend you a proper stat build, the most straight forward would be a mix between INT > CON = SPR.

But as im maining a Druid3 focused on Lycan, ive decided to distribute my stats in a way to cover things that are harder to adquire by equipment. I cant remember my exact stat distribution but it goes something like 80 STR - 100 CON - 80 INT - 100 SPR because i consider getting SP rege, accuracy and HP on equipment harder than getting damage by enhancing/upgrading my weapon.

tl;dr: the most straight forward would be a mix between INT > CON = SPR. for sadhuDruids

OH! thanks for reply! Well, actually all class need funds, at least for weapon yah. I’ll look for HG solo, DG solo, mayb 315 mats?why not… a 4fun build that i will dnt hurry to gear up. Sure i more looking at fantasy build full werewolf, but seems it will be buffed soon?! and can see a potencial for now… i will not lie, i was stayed excited on that korean lycan on 290, that skill4 wolf aoe, huge dmg… well, like i said, a 4fun build thats do minimum what i want xD … I really like priest, have a chap also, but im worry that it loss too much dmg potencial, not sure if werewolf skills suits ur aoe needed… STR make really a differential? CON even w/ that hp% transform, really need too? Cleric2-Diev-Sadhu2-Druid3, full INT, potions can hang sp consp of form? 100 SPR is enough? Its all new to me so, be patience xD Thanks!

I resetted my druid to those current stats on the reset event. So i doubt they will work for leveling, the closest experience as a new druid since the rebalance patch i can give you is that when i tried full INT druid3 on ktest with the basic equipment they provide it just wasnt nowhere enough SP to recover with pots.

Do what you need. Like I said before its not best to fully copy my build. It all depends on the resources you have and the amount of effort you want to put into your build.

That is exactly why I picked Diev (and its statues). I should’ve clarified, I always contemplate whether or not I should have taken Cleric 2 vs Diev 1. This is because I do not like to have too much time wasted setting up before/during a fight, and that is what Diev is about.

No worries, that’s what the forums are for.

Sounds fun, like the mythical creature Raijū

People screamed Kriv3 is dead/useless, but I proved them wrong!

That’s it! I’ll follow one of C2-(Priest-Diev? 20% atk against Plant#chorstaswin or Blessing 5 full passives?)-Sadhu2-Druid3. This seems a well rounded build that offers all u want, soo just can make clear diev20% vs bless5max? This bless is really around +300?saiyng about 100SPR±… i knw its can double Heal bomb but, 20% diev plant on Carnivory can overlap this factor? Surelly its a minor doubt to think but… Just tell me what think about :smiley:

My Priest circle is not for damage but for Resurrection lvl 5 for ET or any high level content. The self blessing would be only for heal bombing. I dont mind sacrificing some damage if i will be way more useful on parties with a priest circle.

hey, i just got to rank 8 as a cleric 2- priest 3- druid 3, and i’m full spr, except for 25 point on con, and i want to know what equipments should i aim for, right now i have a five hammer with 5 lvl 5 red gems, a small crystaras in my secondary hand, and for armor i have nothing worth noting.
this is my first rank 8, but i also have a rank 7 appraiser-SR if it matters. Sorry if my english is bad and Thanks in advance.

Edit: i forgot to mention, what attributes should i max?.

Ideally you want any high level gear with the most spr on it. The War Mage set is good low - medium budget gear, though the war mage boots are a bit pricey now but extremely good. As for high spr gear Suurit Plate Pants give 30 and Keyarc Leather Gloves give 20, both are dropped from the 230 HG.

In terms of damage a large source of that is going to come from your weapon. Vienarazis Mace is really good and for sub weapon I am using a +11 Pajoritas Dagger for now.

For attributes the first thing you should max is Blessing Enhance and then work on the utility ones followed by the damage ones like carnivory, heal, cure etc… since their ramp up cost start to spike hard the higher you rank them up. Ignore the druid size, and race attributes they do not do anything for Lycan.

Thanks man! I really apreciate your response.

I dind’t knew about that mythical creature and that’s exactly what I have in mind
hahahah

Let’s prove them all wrong :muscle:

oh and i’ts really neccesary/useful Telepath?

hey man thanks for the quick answer, i think im gonna try to get the HG set you mention.
as far as i know, i will need a practonium to get a vienarazis mace, and i have no idea how that works.
For attributes, i already maxed the blessing one, and i think i upgraded some levels on heal.

so, how do we get the double HP? :s

If Practonium is a problem you can try farming for the 320 HG mace or finding a cheap one on the market until you come across pract. I used a +17 Catacombs Club for a really long time until I got my first pract.

Using Hengestone into Lycan doubles HP + adds additional stats.

does the hp double and stat increase lat for the entire transformation? does it apply even when you leave hengestone aoe or when hengestone dissapears? does it apply to only lycan or to any transformation?

sorry for all the questions im close to rank 8 and i need to know lol

The bonus provided by Hengestone to any transformation (Transform or Lycanthropy skills) are applied as long as the transformation state continues.

Hengestone provides you these passive bonuses while you are transformed

Increases add. damage by 20% when transformed
Increases critical rate by 100 when transformed

And also a +100% HP bonus, that for some reason its not mentioned on the tooltip.

Lycanthropy also provides its own bonuses.

Add. damage 10% increase
Critical rate 100 increase

Im not sure where is this additional damage being applied to, but its not affecting our damage stats anymore, so snapshooting and doubling it even more by Chaparittion cards its not possible anymore. But the output damage on every skill its definetly increasing.

I have questions about the Lycanthropy.

1. To all of you INT/SPR Druids, do you miss a lot when you use Lycan skills? Should one invests in accuracy and/or crit rate somehow?

2. Do you think a cleric2-priest1-bokor2-druid3 will work? Probably something like this.
    https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411442.1a2a345561.1123314a556575.14213545
    I pick priest for the ressu and bokor2 to get the mackangdal mainly so I have 3 invincibility skills to prepare for the upcoming WB change and some other things in general. And bwa kayiman for filler when the druid/lycan skills are all on cooldown. Or maybe should I dump the zombie skills to effigy instead?

Full SPR builds should get enough Accuracy from gear (Max Peta, Keyarc Leather Gloves and Paj Dagger for dex) to not worry about it. I have never had an issue with missing anything.

1 Like

only take level 3 zombify because zombify will be nerfed to only have 8 zombies max and level 3 is where you get attribute for weelchair and giant zombie

also take level 1 bwa kayiman its very bad scaling.

mackangdal should be level 1 as well because 1-5 isnt much of a change and you can divine might.

samedi should be level 4 because you can just divine might to get it to 5.

that leaves 16 points to put in effigy, so you would have 9 to put in hexing to get it to 5 , thn you would hAVE 4 to do whtever with.

1 Like