Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

aa:unamused::kissing_closed_eyes:

I didn’t understand, whats the priority stats for a bokor-druid?
thanks!

Full int/some con. Heal, cure, dumballa, carnivory, lycan scales with int.

1 Like

lycan does not scale with int alone anymore, it’s patk+matk

1 Like

i put some SPR in my bokor-druid bcuz INT doesnt scale well anymore. and i put SPR for zombie damage and SP issues, but its still mostly INT

I tried recording my 290 run with my SaDruid, using Lycanthropy. The +20% Damage helps alot ( I think that the bonus is calculated after the final damage; as it does now show on the stats unlike the +20% from HS+Transform ).

I’m more of a transform-user rather than a Lycan so the SP drain got me like o.O.

With Lycan, I think my usual runs went faster by 1 to 2 minutes.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m currently leveling a Druid that I wish to use with Transform for no reason other than me liking it. My intended build was C2, Krivis 3 and Druid 3, but since I don’t intend to use Lycan that much (or at all), and I’ve been having SP issues already, I was wondering if going for Druid 2 and Taoist 1 isn’t better.

Even with Melstis not being so great anymore, I can use to keep 100% transformation uptime as Druid 2, so all I’d be losing is the bonus from Henge Stone and 5 levels of Carnivory and Troth (which is pretty good, I know). What do you guys think?

Current build is this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411333555.1a2a345561.3f4f5a65.112f31475a658591
(I have 5 points in Lycan because who knows? But I really don’t intend to use it)

I just want to inform you that currently Melstis does not work on the caster during a transformation or in lycanthropy. This is of course seems like a bug.
Heres a video of the bug:

So far its been almost 2 months now with this bug. IMC has yet to reply to my ticket, so send them in!
@staff

Oh well… crap. Maybe stick to Druid 3 then?

I think Krivis3Druid2Tao is fine, but you will still suffer from cooldowns problems. You wll be able to do a combo every 20~30 seconds but then nothing to fill inbetween. maybe some transform skills …

Considering Zaibas and Carnivory both have hit limits and static aoe, it also makes this build difficult for dungeon farming.

The Melstis + Transform state bugged interaction doesnt seem to be a major issue for me, as you don’t really have buffs to extend on your build. Zalciai only benefits you if you go physical which is on Lycanthropy.

As an additional recommendation, if you are having SP problems dont fear going SPR either on invested stats or gear. Going all into damage inst really a good idea if you wont be able to keep it up. I personally feel its easier and cheaper to get SPR from stat points than equipment and focus those savings on a decent weapon.

Oh and I forgot to add, there’s some funkiness going on with Zaibas at the moment. Check the forums for more info on it

@Wolfy
Well, allow me to say I really liked the idea of going for a Feral Priest build, but since I already have a Chaplain/PD2, I didn’t want to level another Priest 3. That would solve the SP issue nicely, while also giving me enough damage from self-blessing, but alas. Due to that, I decided to leave the idea of a going full Lycan behind, and focusing on transformation.

With the Druid 2 - Tao route, I get to use Stormcalling into Zaibas x2, into Carnivory, into other Taoist damage skills and Blue Siaulav Mage small Pillar AoE (I intend to play with that trasformation because I like the looks of it). I think that by the time I’m done with this rotation, I’ll have things back up again. And if not, a couple AAs should get me back into the rotation. I honestly think that going Druid 3 would give me more downtime, since I wouldn’t have the Taoist skills to use.

The issue with Melstis is that I won’t be able to remain transformed for 100% of the time, since I’ll only have Transformation on lvl 5, due to not going Druid 3. Not a huge deal but kinda lame, I wanted to be transformed all the time.

And yeah, maybe I’ll add add something like 50 SPR to help with SP regen. If I’m having issues with it at lvl 160, image at 330! Pots can only take me so far.

EDIT: Maybe when we get R9 classes I’ll already be at 330 with this character and I’ll switch things around, going for Priest 3 on the druid and going full Int on the PD with a Sadhu build. That depends on what R9 brings though, and either way, until then I gotta work with what I have :slight_smile:

@megamanex14
Yes, I believe I was the one who posted the most recent thread about it the other day, haha!

Can lycan use monk skills ?

Yes, you can

/20monkpunches.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to transform into Akhlass Bishop at inner wall 9? I can’t seem to get transform to work on him…

Before you can transform into a non-plant/non-insect/non-beast type, you need to use Chortasmata to turn them into a plant-type; ergo you can finally use Shapeshift freely.

However, the three Pole of Agony ( Damage: 100% MATK ) is quite disappointing since only one of it is actually targetable while the other two spawns at random locations.

2 Likes

Here’s a vid of a lycan in pvp its not mine tho.
the point of view is not on the lycan but here it is.

1 Like

Oh, that’s @Wolfy lol.

1 Like

Ye, thats me /20borfs

1 Like

and the one standing in the grass like an idiot is me! :smiley:

4 Likes