Tree of Savior Forum

Full spirit lycan build viable?

Tbh this is really weak dps.

"Solo wise I was getting all the benefits of being a Priest 3, Druid 3, as well as the added benefits of being Krivis 3."
Thats a wrong statement. Of course, doing crystal mine mission whcih is 13minutes of oneshotting trash/waiting and 2minutes of dmg you get both because you are using a pardoner.

Now go to ET, grind on a map whatever you do that takes less than hitcap and you are off worse.

I rly don´t wnat to offend you but people come here asking “does this work?” mean “does this work best?” and the answer in this case is no. Why? Crit attack is a lacking stat on gear, headgear and also on skills. Blessing is a SICK BUFF and beats that sad critical attack stat.

Priest3 in the build? Perfect, you support your party and yourself. No priest3 and spr? Not good. Okay, mediocre == viable?

TLDR: Of course it works, there is a sport called racewalking. That´s what you are doing, it works, but hell no would any sane person do it instead of running.

PS: “Tbh this is really weak dps” Exactly THIS.

Can’t tell if trolling or not, but I’ll play. :smirk:

/start sarcasm
Yep, because Druid 3 Lycanthropy is the god of dps and I’m just bad.
/end sarcasm

Of course it is, I’m only using lycanthropy/Druid and Carve for damage. Which don’t have high %s to begin with. I’m not running around with 4K+ physcial/magical attack like everyone keeps seeing in Korean videos.

Please, show me a Druid 3 Lycanthropy doing this “great” dps you’ve seen. One that doesn’t heal bomb or uses Sadhu, with lower than 3k attack.

I’ll wait… :nerd_face:

I do ET, and yes you are correct. Blessing from Pardoner does fall off once you get to a certain set of floors due to hit count being used up.

You’re not offending me, you bring up good points. This is simply a civil conversation.

This is not the case with this forum post. The owner of the post asked if:

To which I said yes it is viable.
I never said it was the best.

I believe you mean crit rate?
To which Zalciai already negates 150 crit resist off enemies. That leaves me and my party with a constant 20.214% crit rate against said enemies. This is assuming enemies are 330 and my team and I are 330 as well (Just base crit rate/resistance from levels).

+1 crit rate every 2 character levels
+1 crit resist every 2 character levels (this is true for enemy NPC’s as well)

critical chance = (max(0, critical rate – critical resistance)) ^ 0.6

A moderately geared person with Zalciai lvl 15+ on enemies can already reach a very decent crit rate of 35%-45%

Classes that can get crits through buffs/skills:
Swordsmen
Highlander
Hoplite
Barbarian
Fencer
Archer
Ranger
Quarrel Shooter
Hunter
Sapper
Rogue
Appraiser
Chronomancer
Krivis
Druid

So “Crit attack is a lacking stat on gear, headgear and also on skills.” is already debunked.

If you actually did mean crit attack, well then… my Zalciai (374 Spr) gives them and myself 1,326 crit attack. Which is also the equivalent of about 266 points in Dex for crit attack. This is just a lvl 15 Zalciai.
Zalciai lvl 16 (Divine might) = 1412.8 crit attack = 283 points in Dex
Zalciai lvl 17 (Gem) = 1499.6 crit attack = about 300 points in Dex
Zalciai lvl 18 (hengestone) = 1586.4 crit attack = 319 points in Dex

You get my point.

Crit attack is also damage that can increase physical damage based on the dealers own skill %, attack stats, and enemies defense. It is not just a simple added damage you tag to everything. Of course the problem is you need to crit for it to have an effect, of which I already went over is easier to do than most people think. In cases when you do crit (depending on the attack) the payoff is larger than what you would get with just blessing and its flat added damage.

This is of course only in the case of physical damage dealers.

Blessing is indeed a strong buff, but not as great as you make it out to be. As your attack increase more over an enemies defense, crit becomes stronger and stronger.

Phew :sweat_smile:
That wall of text… Was fun to write.

Here are links if you would like to do math

2 Likes

Zalciai 15 is overkill when it comes to reducing crit rate tbh, since crit resistance can’t go below 0, Zalciai 5 is fine especially in SPR builds (or did they change SPR to no longer scale the crit resistance debuff?).

The difference between Zalc 5 and 15 is ~ 400 Crit Attack…I dont think that is worth dropping blessing 15 on a full SPR build.

I think that cleric1 krivis1 priest3 druid3 is a more ‘optimized’ version of your build.

Seconded.

The damage shown in this thread is reeeeally small.
The build is nice and all because of the huge druid invincibility buff and other krivis buffs but that’s it. It deals less damage than my Highlander3-Squire3 on similar gear.

Also:

+11 non transcended practo weapon with other mediocre gear and focus on int/str will get you over 4k base atk. Over 4k damage is not a magical milestone hit only by the korean cave dwellers, it’s something every dps player should get after a month or less of play. People running around with 2k damage always whine about classes being ■■■■ and all but the truth is they suck at the game.

I would totally agree if we were talking about Zalciai Pre-patch, but Zalciai’s scaling is different post patch.

Ally’s Critical Attack:
(([Skill Level] × 0.1) * Spr) + (12 + (6 × [Skill Level]) = +value

Enemy’s Critical Resistance:
[Skill Level] × 10 = -value

Zalciai’s page with skill formula and attributes:
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40102

Now, if were talking about the crit rate it gives (by reducing enemies crit resist), then you are right up to a certain extent. The difference between a lvl 5 and 15 Zalciai on a 330 enemy (You being 330 yourself) is about 10% crit rate (10% at lvl 5, 20% at lvl 15 = 10% difference). The only problem is this is only true if the level of the enemy stays constant with your own level.

There’s a bunch of math to go into and I’m tired, so I leave it to you if you want to go more in-depth with it.

Agreed, but lets not forget factoring in Zalciai: Enhance attribute.
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/402013

This attribute, at max levels, doubles the value of the crit attack bonus you would get.

So, assuming we use my current Spr value of 374 to get Zalciai’s crit attack bonus:

Zalciai lvl 5 = 229
Zalciai lvl 15 = 663

Yep about a 434 difference in crit attack, like you said. Now lets add the enhance attribute.

Zalciai lvl 5 = 229 x 2 = 458
Zalciai lvl 15 = 663 x 2 = 1,326

What was once about a 434 difference in crit attack bonus, is now a difference of 868. Lets not forget to mention the increase in chance to crit that Zalciai brings with levels.

If Daino is what you are after, and the Zalciai crit bonuses is an added bonus, then yes, I agree.
If were not talking about Diano, and just “overall”, then I would drop Krivis 1 all together. I would drop it like its hot! :man_firefighter:

Apples to oranges… or coconuts? People like coconuts right? :thinking:

This is indeed true. However this only applies to D-P-S. As you say, “it’s something every dps player should get after a month or less of play.”, but is this topic about strictly a dps build?.. No.

:sweat_smile: Let me introduce you and those who lack info/experience with Druid to the Druid class/forums. Learn it, live it, and then come back with a better understanding.

Until then, here’s some images/gifs to lighten the mood:

http://imgur.com/a48PBs0

http://imgur.com/YO3Nn82

http://imgur.com/bRhpg2S

http://imgur.com/Ir2e1hy

I don’t get it. You claimed that your build was viable DPS, and posted a video showing that it is not. The DPS is in fact horrid compared to most other Druid variants, let alone other DPS classes. Yet you’re getting defensive at all the people making this obvious point so not sure if trolling or arrogant or whatever.

Your inability to heal bomb is a direct consequence of your build choice, so I don’t get your point. You really have only two options to compare your build to: INT-based druid without the Krivis 3, and SPR-based druid with Priest 3. Against either of these your build is undeniably horrible DPS, as many others in this thread have been telling you.

1 Like

PLEASE! show me where I said and/or claimed my build was a viable DPS build?
Show me… No, better yet, the people in this forum, any build that actually focuses on using Druid 3 (the key word here is --> focus <–) as a main damage dealing rank.

I concede, well played. :face_with_monocle:
I showed logic, theory, math, forum posts, and video’s, but you with your own equitable proof has soundly crushed all those things that I have brought forth. I shall slink back into the shadows where I belong.

1 Like

You posted a video of yourself killing two mission bosses. If that wasn’t meant to showcase your (lack of) DPS then idk what the point of the video was. So please, don’t act as if the people responding to you are stupid, you smartarse.

Yea yea yea we’re all attacking your indubitable arguments please just be gone.

im currently copying your build now. i like this snergy diev1 and druid3

Yeah, you go solo ET till floor 40 or what? Show me…

In reality, you have 4 other party members. You can have as many Priests in those 4 party members as you want. As long as your gear is good enough and you have enough Circles capable of continuous damage dealing, you can make it to the top.

The point of the build is: Krivis C3 has the advantage of becoming nearly extinct after the balance patch. So chances are high that with 2 or more Clerics in the party,you will have 1 or 2 Priests C3. Having more than one guy with Blessing doesn’t really help,as the buff doesn’t stack.

As stated, Krivis grants both critrate and critdamage boost. That’s valuable enough to consider it a useful addition to the party. It’s viable. It’s not the best, but the same goes for your Priest C3. As soon as there is someone else in the party with Priest C3 and more SPR/a higher Blessing your C3 is damn useless if you argue about Priest just being a “Blesser”.

Multiple priest in an ET run is more than fine because revive is overpowered.

Thank you all for your answers, I’m a newbie trying to find what fits me best xD

Guys, is there any estimation about how much damage a full spr lose compared to a full int one? The thing is, what I like most about spirit is the sp regeneration. I also like supporting, but would definetely like doing good damage (I’m thinking about having both a priest/lycan and a sadhu lycan).
Lycan is very sp hungry, from what I’ve seem.I hate being knocked back, that’s why I liked it at first, but I hate to use lots of pots :c . (I also love the concept of druid, was one in WoW xD)

In terms of full SPR druid builds nothing comes close to competing with priest3 druid3 concerning fulfilling both damage and supporting capabilities. Priest3 druid3 is well rounded and extremely versatile in both departments. The zalciai spr build can definitely work but when it comes to actual support capabilities it is lacking compared to priest 3 by a lot for roughly the same if not a little less damage output. Honestly after watching the video someone posted here it looks a little gimmicky and a little unreliable compared to priest3 as well.

In comparison to WoW’s druid it depends on what spec you played. Balance would be more closely to an int sadhu build while ferals playstyle would require to play a different class in this game. As for Restoration and Guardian Druid a c2, p3, d3 build is extremely similar to how both of those specs are played in WoW right now. You have amazing support abilities and very tanky with lycan forms increased health pool and also have mass heal for great burst heals on top of revive which is essentially an instant battle res with an immunity tacked onto it.

In conclusion if you are looking for something with decent support capabilities and decent damage while also being closely related to the support druid specs from wow I would suggest a build that involves priest3 in it. If you really like zalciai you can try a c1, k1, p3, d3 build.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, with the incoming event I’m gonna be making both a sadhu druid and a priest c3 druid.

My damage comes from gear, just not ONLY from gear. It comes from both gear and a high INT stat.

Good Build . And I guess its Answer enough the title of the Thread . And I think those idiots arguing something that out of boxes . too much drag . Same as . . . Is it “INT buildman viable” ? if YES then give the prove (as well we know it is HELL NO !) im laughing hard when there is compelling swordman build into this . Ignorance ppl doest not usually read the title . they just rushing with something haunted in their minds which is "I must WIN this argument for the sake of humanity ".

I have a C1>Priest3>Chaplain>Druid3 it’s fun to play
My old build was C2>Bokor3>Druid3 but I reseted in the reset event before the zombie changes :x

1 Like

I read all these crap stuff you wrote.

I’m kidding, some information was helpful.

But I think the “summary of this opera” is that Druida C3 Full SPR works.
And with Priest C3 and Blessing (15) works much better, even because it serves as support for the party.

It works great as a support and is viable to do some solo stuff, but it will never be the main DPS, unless some update changes everything, lol.