Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Sorry I got DC’d while we were testing stuff… power outage.

Can you share your skill build and stat layout? Thanks, I’ll try the Sad-Druid tomorrow.

Thanks @Wooshin, also,

What’s it gonna be after the reset then?

Casting time same as Lv1?

1 Like

I wondered why you suddenly stopped responding ( couldn’t see you in the map, so it was harder to check if you were there lol ).

As for stats, I haven’t used my Stat Potion yet so it’s still 65CON, rest INT ( 299 Investment ).

Before Transform:

After Transform:

R.I.P 8k MATK

For my skills.

Cleric: 2 Circles

• 10 Heal
  • 10 Cure
  • 4 Safety Zone
  • 5 Divine Might
  • 1 Fade

Priest: 1 Circle

• 5 Monstrance
  • 5 Blessing
  • 5 Resurrection.

Since they changed Aspersion to +Raw Def, I find it useless, but that’s just me.

Sadhu: 2 Circles

• 10 Out of Body
  • 1 Praktiri ( I took this because of the healing attribute, so I won’t waste 1 overheat of heal just to give myself HP )
  • 10 Astral Body Explosion
  • 5 Possession
  • 4 Vashita Siddhi.

Druid: 3 Circles

• 15 Carnivory
  • 4 Chortasmata ( Max Attribute: Duration, it already lasts 19 seconds. )
  • 1 Shape Shifting
  • 1 Telepath
  • 10 Sterea Trofth
  • 8 Transform ( 110% Uptime )
  • 5 Lycanthropy
  • Hengestone

IDK, if you like Hengestone, you can sacrifice Transform points to HS instead.

I don’t see this as a carry build, but it’s fun for me so… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I don’t have any plans on changing my stats just yet. 73k HP for 65 CON investment is good, I think the animation is longer than 1 since I can’t really move until all magic circles are present.

1 Like

FYI, I am not sure if this is mentioned before or not, but the new Melstis has a synergy with Druid. It allows you to have permanent transformation without having to change back and re-stone.

I am Cleric2-Krivis3-Druid3, Melstis now (with divine might) give you 120% increase on your buff duration without the channeling. So if you spam Melstis while in transform mode, you can stay permanently transformed without switching back. It is nothing major but a really nice quality of life synergy.

I’m in constant pain ;—;

Same equipment and stats as before.

Cleric2 - Priest - Sadhu2 - Druid3

I definetly feel lost using a class that i’ve barely see around before.

I got a + Vienarazis Mace with 2 Red Gems lv7. I didn’t find one with blue gems…
Diev 3 is defnelty dead. No, thre is no saving for those poor owls. Say whatever you wanna say.

Afer changing builds (Diev3Druid3 <90con rest int> to Priest2DievDruid3) I went for full con build. Just wanted to see how much Hp I could get heh.

After that I invested 80 points into carnivory and even in a character with full con, it kills.

The thing is, It felt better then with the previous build. Probably cus’ the shock the nerfed damage gave me and i was using a windia +8 with 2 lv 7 gems(detalis :V) but… in the end I am able easely kill really high level mobs. Carnivory and Wolf skills are my only source of damage, and i don’t get first place at dg290. But it is fun lol. With priest, suporting will not be hard. I heal myself fully with Mass Heal ‘–’ it’s disturbing.

Tommorrow i’ll try some Full spr and then finally full int again. Heh this is strangely fun to me

2 Likes

Tested today the chaplain full SPR with wolf+dagger attacks+carnivory+magnus exorc, well cant say it isnt good, even with crap gear atm i can do something with 303 spr bleesing is giving +1350 per hit(and i’m still 280), u can use chaplain auto’s with dagger when everything is in cd, thing is u get a crap ton of buffs to manage, the animation and the sound with the wolf dagger auto’s is rly weird(dont even know if it is intended lol maybe not)

Tomorrow gonna test the druid/monk idea haha

I’m uploading the video in some minutes i post here

For anyone that had this crazy though in their minds if it works, there you go lol

1 Like

Just a note, a priest3 full SPR do nice dmg with transformation when the mob does multhits

Tried the build today, it was very new but strong overall. Weird that I don’t seem to get any bonus to either my phys/matk?

I’m not familiar with Chaplain. How do you use auto attacks in Lycanthropy?

Just tried it. The damage isn’t bad but the playstyle doesn’t suit me. Hopefully the “Feral Priest” will be the Druid build for me :confused:

hahah the wolf looks like it’s attacking with it’s mind. X-men Wolfy

Jk it’ seems to be doing pretty good humhum. Do you think a build with one cicle of Diev instead of chaplain will be good too? Full spr. Chaplain defetly doesn’t suit me so… I’ll try full spr with cleric2Priest2DievDruid 3 and go for ClericPriest3DievDruid3. Main attacks being the normal slash.

What you think?

Oracle Panto with the 10-hit spam skill would be the best choice for that, it also has a 10 seconds haste so that’s good.

Question about Druid: Do you feel that it’s viable to advance from Cleric>Priest>Krivis2>Pardoner2 into Druid2 or should I stay with my plan to advance into Plague Doctor2?

I really don’t know what to do with him, as I need the Pardoner for Monstrance,Aukuras&Daino scrolls (maybe I’ll reset my Divine Stigma,too, for Zalciai scrolls), and it seems that Druid gameplay is at least a little interesting with the possibility to transform into different kinds of monsters. As he’s mostly planned to be INT with a little CON and SPR, I guess that going hybrid will be a little difficult, so I don’t know if Carnivory and the transformed monster skills would help me to fill the time when most of my few damage skills are on CD…

I’d test it myself but he’s still stuck at ~ level 205 so I can’t really build him up that fast xD (I think I’ll just reset him to Chaplain today to level until I reach Rank 8; we have 13 more days of resets after all).

@SrRaposo

(stone skin is pretty mehh rigth now so i dont think priest3 is any good aside lvl 10 mass heal, lvl10 revive and lvl15 bleesing, if u think its worth to drop cleric2 for those 3 skills surely go for it)

Yeah for sure cleric2-priest2-diev-druid3full SPR gonna be the meta for us(dont even need CON cuz u can enchant top-lower plate to gain 1 CON for every 20pt on SPR) get a merog shaman for trans and u can protect/heal a entire party while boosting their DPS a lot and doing ok dmg(also the fun factor of lycan hahahah

@Wooshin

The problem is to find a oracle for that u.u

And thus why I made an oracle exclusively for my druid… lol.

Today i gonna test an even crazier build, a full DEX chaplain, if the things that i tested yersterday are correct i can stay in panto form with the nice mobility, double hp, have insane evasion and nice crit rate, and if dex affect auto’s atk speed i gonna be a machinegun in hits hahahah, also i want to see how a aspersion lvl 15 and sacrament lvl 10 scales on chaplain.

Pretty sad that i’m in my work rigth now, at nigth i post the results =p

Looks that way. Diev is pure utility though so it wouldn’t really hurt to drop it in favor of Priest3 for more Blessing and Mass Heal. Just depends on whether or not you’re okay with losing some damage in favor of a broader range of support options.

sp consuption of werewolf makes no sense now with its dmg nerfed like that. if 5k extra dmg is too much due to combat changes, make it at least 50% to no feel a waste spending silver in sp potions