Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I’ld like some critique on this build. Treat krivis-pardoner as dead ranks since they are only there for aukuras and dispeller scrolls.

This will be an SPR build for the sp cost of [lycantrophy] and [heal]'s healing will also scale off SPR. Sadly, priest3 won’t fit :cry:

What is exactly the purpose of this build? Scroll making with some boosing/dailies utility from Druid?

You can drop 5 points from Chortasmata to Carnivory. You get those 5 seconds from the attribute.

A scribe that "still works"for dailies n sh*t. My current scribe is pretty much castrated whenever I’m forced to do something solo. The other options are chaplain or PD.

Having problems deciding my 2nd cleric’s build… ><

How does the new hengestone work? The 20% damage only works during the duration of hengestone or is snapshotted on transformation? Does it stack with Wolfie’s +10% damage?

Currently deciding between

• C2 Bokor3 Druid3 and
  • C2 Bokor3 Druid2 Taoist

Either a Halloween build with Werewolf leading a bunch of jombies or a Chinese taoist controlling jombies theme like those old chinese zombie flicks XD
(Both can do Plants vs Zombies though, coined by fellow cat Nekochen)

@Wolfy, how’s your stats?

I’m thinking about 80 CON, 80 SPR and rest INT.

Just leaving the ideas i want to test on the upcoming week, all around support and the fun factor of the lycan(Of course with some dmg haha):

CON 50-100 SPR Full
Cleric1>priest3>Chaplain1>Druid3: Would work wonders for giving damage to the party now with the new scales on blessing, sacrament and last rites, would suffice the problem of SP from lycan, would give awesome surviability through revive, Sterea, the new aspersion is cool too(sad that we dont ahve the points for it), and stone skin, and yea my heals would suck aside from mass heal but with all those dmg reducers/nullifiers i dont think we would need that much heal. Also for aspergillum and last rites autoatack(yeah i know lycan’s auto dont proc it) but we still can use dagger attacks on lycan form, so we just need to spam all skills and in betwenn cd’s we can use dagger attacks with a venom dagger for example(poison proc) with still good dmg from chaplain.

If the chaplain dont work like i think the we go to the basic:

CON 50-100 SPR Full

Cleric2>priest2>Diev1>Druid3: All around build, good dmg, good surviability, nice heals, fade, everything u need to support and have fun with wolf wihtout losing much.

And this one that i was thinking today(I saw in one video that u can use double punch while transformed)

CON 50 DEX Full
Cleric2>Priest2>monk2>druid2: well the plan was pretty simple, use cleric/priest/druid/transformation to give the monk various utilities like 100% evasion, increased dmg, crit rate and alike(from the druid passives), if it indeed work we could do so much combinations that would be cool.

So what you guys have prepared for the next week?

I’ve been testing a Cleric2 -> Diev1 -> Sadhu2 -> Druid3 (50 CON, the rest INT) for the better part of the morning and I have to say…

It’s underwhelming :disappointed:

The skills themselves are fun but the damage is disappointing overall. Even with the Diev attribute providing 20% extra damage to monsters affected by Chortasmata, Lycanthropy still falls far short of what it once was. The nerf to Hengestone really did a number on Druid3.

I’ll be trying out a Priest3/Druid3 tomorrow with most of my points invested in SPR. We’ll see if the new Blessing helps make up for lost glory. If not, I’ll probably end up dropping Druid3 in favor of Monk2/Druid2.

Hengestone nerf, wasnt the main issue. That boost was OP on every other skill Druid had but Lycanthropy.

What makes Lycan feels so weak now is that it has a really low Skill Factor for a r8 skill.

If that’s the case then there’s really no point to trying Priest3 to make up for it, is there? The cheap damage from Blessing won’t be enough to make up for Lycanthropy’s low skill factor.

if i get right they nerfing lyncan because we get more tanky? like i have way more hp now, but it gets more expensive to stay transfomed since you need to spend more sp potions to kill a bunch of enemies.

if they nerfing dmg this hard, they should make lyncan consume less sp, no need for that if we getting more time to kill mobs

My old build C2Diev3Druid3

• Attributes relearned
  • Stats: 50 CON 50 SPR remaining INT
  • No transcended weapon (Vienaz Mace +11)
  • 4 Chappa and 4 Ella (Havent replaced the later 4 Ella with Chappa yet)

Mission starts 4:50

Bring the discussion guys.

1 Like

that’s nice dmg!

I’m C2 Krivis 3 D3 lvl 278, feel really weak now. wanted to try a different build, will check diev 3 and sadhu 3. zaibas got a really strong nerf(and its bugged at the moment).

As far as your numbers go, it looks great. That UI though! :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But how much investment does it take to reach that level compared to what a Druid2 could manage with different class choices?

I made a C2-P3-D3 pure INT variant, works well. I don’t feel that it’s weak… especially since I’ve only made a D3 now and I’m not used to its old damage. Works well to me, Blessing at +725.

Okey guys, im gonna do testing every day. Before i reset my C2Diev3Druid3 to the next test class, what instances/mobs/areas should i try? It would be nice if i can get ideas and record all of them on every build daily.

Lets do this guys!

(Also i wont trasnscend the Vienaz mace as an “affordable” end game item reference)

1 Like

Common places would be 290 dungeon, Saalus, Siauliai mission, Crystal Mine mission and probably new HGs, Timerys, Mollogheo.
Would also be nice to see it on Mishekan although Practonium quest might be less attractive now.

Someone saw if dagger atack or double punch still work on wolf form?

Yes, dagger attacks still work on Wolf Form. I’m not a monk, but I am pretty sure it will still work.

wolfy ur my mommy mom

I honestly thought an extended maintenance would be made, but IMC surprised me by opening the servers early.
For the event, I decided to change my Krivis Path. ( C2-P1-KRV2-DRU3 ) to Sadhu, because Zaibas got heavily nerfed. :frowning: And I needed more filler skills so it has come to this build.

This build doesn’t offer much of Druid’s utility though, but Carnivory looks good.

KNOCKBACKS, KNOCKBACKS, KNOCKBACKS. Also, RIP +100% bonus to attack. It only gives me +200~300 to each now.

I find this build way more fun than my previous one, but I need to get used to Transform while in OOB because I keep pressing the revert to human form button instead of OOB lol. :T