Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

We need to find out how much Spr is good to delay this super high sp consuption, but too much that will take away a good damage. Most likely in an Int build.

That’s tricky because it ends up being subjective (Using the Skill Simulator on ToS Base for these calculations so there may be some inconsistencies).

Lycanthropy drains 70SP/sec which works out to 4.2k SP/min. The skill has a flat duration of 5 minutes so to keep it running for the full time without potions you’d need 21k SP.

At level 330 and not including bonus points, a full SPR build has 8,463 SP to work with. Obviously, that’s nowhere near what you’d need so you’ve gotta use potions regardless. Question is, how much silver are you willing to spend?

On top of that, you’ve got the issue of watering down your stats by spreading them too thin. The 50 CON rule may or may not be out the window since it scales differently now (Granted, you could forgo CON altogether and just rely on the +HP from Hengestone). Striking the appropriate balance between INT/STR and SPR really depends on what you, as a player, feel comfortable with.

In the end, it looks like there are two “viable” paths for Lycanthropy. You can go for more raw damage and opt to spend more on potions or you can pump SPR to offset the SP drain and count on Blessing to make up the difference.

2 Likes

I’m more like looking for a small almont of Spr to make the sp consume slow donw. The ticks being more “strong” would allow me to only use one and half potions insted of 2 to mantain Lycan up heh’ just that.
To make that only based in Spr is really hard and seems just meh to me

@SrRaposo

When i tested with full SPR yesterday with 9k sp and 1200 sp regen it was just 1-2 pots for every lycan transformation

1 Like

oh. Maybe a half build int/spr would do it then. Or a little less of Spr.
Only thinking on sp consume. The damage wouldn’t be “good” in any way. Nor buffs nor int based attacks…

Btw, how’re your build today? I remember you saying you would change it again today right?

I’m uploading the video, it isnt anywhere good, but it’s fun as ■■■■ hahaha

1 Like

@SrRaposo

There you go lol

Tommorow i gonna test the monk/druid idea =p

1 Like

I legit smaked my leg why I saw full your status LOL
How were you able to use Panto’s skills without any target?

Just watched your previous video with full Spr build. How does your blessing with full Dex deals more damage then with Full Spr?? I am seeing ilusions right?

@SrRaposo

In the DEX build the buffs where from pardoner

I still dont get what u guys say with that “cant use mob skills without a target” i’m using the speed of panto just fine(maybe cuz i play only keyboard? I rly dont know =/ )

1 Like

I have one question, is carnivory lv 5 giving a good damage?

Ooooh ok

huh ‘–’ i play on keyboard too and if i use it without a target it just doesn’t work and the skill goes on CD.

Here is normal wait a bit

If i’m able to enter TOS again, I’ll test it for you - but i don’t have status reset anymore and the character has 290 int heh’

But I beliv that without leveling it’s status the skill is pretty much… meh. Around 1~2k damage? Or even less.

Are you guys in game? I can’t enter the server ;-;

1 Like

There was a patch a while that cause transform buffs to fail if they weren’t cast next to an enemy.
I’d double check, but I don’t have any druids atm due to testing so don’t ask me just yet.

@Kalahari

Yep, it has a mere 8 hit limit per tick but now has a full 10s duration.
lvl 5 is still 199% skill factor, which is plenty.

@SrRaposo:
Fedimian works fine for me atm, but I just logged in.

1 Like

But with full int char+Windia+8 with 2 blue gems and stage 2, my carnivory at lv 15, no status invested was reeeeally bad. 5~6k? Something around that - with the new changes

No server is working for me ;-; ty for aswering

Mine is hitting 2-3k without bleesing i think and i dont have gear soooo…

If it is good? yea
If it scales well? I dont think so lol

For the mob skill thing

2 Likes

:expressionless: sinse last time i checked I couldn’t do that. I’m jealous

I did it.

With 313 Int, no weapon, at lvl 330, 0 attributes it dealed 2k200~ at level 5 to Pantos at Srautas Gorge.

@cosmobr45 I can do it too now too \o/ HAREY

1 Like

You should be able to reach 5k+ magic atk with a pimped out rod, after which even an lvl 5 carni should be able to almost reach 8k a hit.
It’s not amazing, at least not compared what we used to deal or the dmg other classes should have. But it is as good as it’s going to get for the majority of cleric builds. Even DP is now a mere 228% skill factor at lvl 15.

Carni5 is perfectly viable to use as a dmg source for int builds, but not as a stand-alone dmg skill ofc. For example, a sadhu2/miko/druid should be a quite capable mix.

And gear + level performance is quite an issue for clerics imo,
From 240 ish to 315 we simply will be underpowered and get considerable def dmg reductions due to low base dmg weapons. Lycan builds have it especially hard due to their reliance on both patk/matk of weapons. Whereas Sadhu3 and spr Priest builds have it incredibly easy due to their added dmg.

Even Windia has “only” 1k matk base. Heart of Glory has 1.2k, Solmiki rod has 1.4k.

Which is somewhat ironic considering more builds are technically viable atm due to the sheer weapon dmg, it’s getting to that point that’s going to be the issue…

The way I showed it here seemed like I meanted to make it look really poor… sorry about that…
But it’s damage ins’t worth to make you spend one rank on it and not go for another cicle. Idk, an Oracle, Miko, Diev idk might do better depending on the player’s gameplay. But I’m probably wrong so meh

But my damage with the Windia that I talked about was something like that tho. 5~6k ish I mean.
I used it without status tho idk how well it would have done if the previous points were invested.

Yeap, welcome to ToS \o/