Tree of Savior Forum

Last question: Regarding Lycantropy. HELP PLEASE

The guy who made the official Druid post said this "It’s damage is rather lackluster, and you now need a strong hammer for it to even work well.
And the SP drain got much more annoying, but at least sp potions and spr builds got buffed I guess."
So, I was just trying to find a decent Lycantropy damage base build. Which do you guys think would be best of the 5, late game? (Any opinions and reasons are appreciated!)

Cleric 2-> Priest 3-> Druid 3 OR

Cleric 1-> Priest 3-> Chap -> Druid 3 OR

Cleric 1-> Krivis 2 -> Sadhu 2 -> Druid 3 OR

Cleric 3 -> Sadhu 2-> Druid 3 OR

Cleric 1 -> Priest 2 -> Sadhu 2 -> Druid 3

Thanks to all, who take the time to respond to this.

You can ask questions of this kind in the druid topic as well if you want to :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway:

• Feral druid (priest3/druid) is fine and one of the recommend lycan builds.

• Lycan needs to spam skills to deal damage, chap needs to auto atk to deal damage. you can’t do both, so pick one and ditch the other.

• Krivis is only maybe recommended for a pvp build that needs daino to function, for everything else it is rubbish. (incredibly low dmg, situational healing, crit buff is rather meaningless due to the new crit formula etc etc)

• Sadhu2/druid2 is an option. Just keep in mind that Possession is a 6.5s channel with a 20s cd. You can’t do anything else during a channel, so again lycan which needs to spam skills is a poor combo. But it will work.

• Nope. Cleric1 / Priest2 will struggle to keep itself alive. Cleric2 + x is far better and should be able to keep parties alive.

How does priest 3 benefit Lycan then? I’m asking because doesn’t priest buffs really affect auto attacks as well? IF you were to recommend a damage based Lycan build, is there any tips you could give?

Blessing/Sacrament scale off spr and can add around 2500 dmg to every hit. Spr in this way adds more dmg to most lycan skills than str/int would due to it’s low skill factors.

Builds are already posted in the cleric guide and druid thread, just check the second post for both of them.

C2-P1-Sadhu2-Druid3 is good.

It’s not so much about OOB (or the wolf) as it is about nuking the hell out of your targets and that wonderfully boosted Lv15 Carnivory (now hits up to 8 targets - 1 hit taken from counter).

The wolf is just your permanent semi-boost + Pain Barrier effect (via some weird super armor), you OOB to ABE for the most part. Heal+Heal, Cure, Chort->Carni, Possession.

It’s fun in a [look at me! I’m a functional Sadhu], kind of way.

This right here.

Lycanthropy functions as more of a filler for when your nukes are on cooldown (Most of which are fairly short). It’s damage isn’t necessarily bad but it won’t be your main source of DPS.

I opted for Diev1 instead of Priest. Laima statue makes your CDs even shorter and I’ve found that having on demand access to free fast travel is just too convenient to give up. You pay a price for it in not having access to Resurrect but I’m a DPSer at heart so that kind of hard support doesn’t matter to me. You may want it if you like filling that role in party play.

Diev also has an attribute that boosts your damage by 20% against plant-type monsters. That combos perfectly with Chortasmata.

1 Like

This is exactly my current build. Any tips on the stats distribution?

1 Like

I picked up the build from @Wooshin here:

I initially tried his stat distribution, I ended up tweaking mine to 50 CON (Basic+Invested), 50 SPR (Basic+Invested) then the rest on INT. I find it much more comfortable in the SP management department. :smiley: