Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Spectra is not flying. Flying targets can be shapeshifted into though. You need a hunter to ground it.

I enjoyed this Cleric 2 > Diev 3 > Druid > Plague… But i want to know if is it worth to go for Krivis 1 instead of Diev 3? it ill make the up a lot easier but i’m not sure how it ll afect the final result.

Ledas(115dun) and Otravia(217dun) shield is good for druid as secondary weapon.

Personal preference.

I find Diev3 or Krivis 3 to be a full investment class path. Right now I’m Cleric2>Kriv3>Druid2 and am loving it. Both work really well either way. You will really want the benefit of a stronger owl and ausrine over the little utility a kriv 1 provides.

Imo for dievs always go diev3, it’s just to large of a upgrade for owl/world tree and bonus invuln.

That panto pathfinder video you made, you’re using the INT build, right?

That looks almost like something worth building STR/DEX druid for… The panto is also a beast monster so you should get +50% crit chance with the attribute, right?

Too bad it has the 10 sec cooldown otherwise I’d be working on making one already :joy:

Also, I’ll raise another question: how does quicken (from chrono) behave with the transformation? Can you actually attack faster with it?

EDIT: And can you use pardoner scrolls while transformed?

I can only answer with the pardoner bit

which is a no, nothing happens when you click the skill scroll in your inventory.

1 Like

And the scroll disappears anyways? Lol. Seems like IMC doesn’t really want anybody to focus on shapeshifting.

The scroll doesn’t get consumed, nothing happens

I see, thanks for your answer!

Yeah, that’s on my int build, did have 425-456 physical attack, 153 fire property attack, 111 transform attribute attack though. (so with suncus maul, arde dagger and maxed medium druid attribute.)

And yes it is a beast race, so it can benefit from the +50% crit rate. Though it’s base dmg is not ideal for it.

Just wished transformations in general weren’t so lackluster atm.
For now panto pathfinder seems best as a farming transformation, run to mob use the 10hit and repeat.

Not sure about quicken, haven’t tested it yet. But i’d bet it probably doesn’t work since they don’t count as auto attacks.

You can’t click on dispeller scrolls (via f2) while transformed.

But any active dispeller scrolls stay active during transformations, so you can still get them to work just fine. You won’t see them on the hotbar ofc…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’d stick with krivis3 for now.

Diev1 simply doesn’t offer much dmg for int builds, and while laima is quite nice it also has a tendency to bug out and not give the cd reduction.

Diev1 is a somewhat better for pd builds due to laima being 2 debuffs.

1 Like

Are there a mob with stealth skill available?
This? http://s01.tosbase.com/video/skills/30606.mp4

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is this build good ?

I know the build path is pretty standard, but I don’t see any actual skill allocation build.

So I am not sure whether this build is good or not.

1 Like

Its a pretty standard build, altho personally I would drop Zalcai’s in its entirety, and just max Daino instead.
Also, you will want to use 1 point into Telepath max, put the rest into transform. (max it out, and take one point from Chortasm to do so)

Apart from that, it’s how I would build a Cleric 2, Krivis 3, Druid 2. So it’s a very good build, yes.

Do you mean taking 2 points of Chortasm to max Transform?

Why Transform is being maxed out instead off Shape Shifting?
Is it because we can “pick” target?

Why should I take druid c2 instead of PD or kaballah.

Trying to decide what do do, I am cleric c2 diev c3 right now.

because maxing transform allow you to use the monster skill anywhere for longer, while maxing Shape Shifting need the monster in the vicinity

2 Likes