Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Druid has morr dps than the other two classes

As far as i’m aware, nope.

Only chupacabra’s come close and have a burrow rip of skill, but that just regens health quickly instead of invisibility.

It’s good, though i would max melstis just in case.
Moon’s advice is also good if you want to focus more on daino/telepath.

[quote=“sleepergoodnite, post:118, topic:245138”]Why Transform is being maxed out instead off Shape Shifting?
Is it because we can “pick” target?
[/quote]
Yep, to many transformations are worse then you auto attacking.
Transform lets you pick the transformation that suits your build best.

Druid2 is largely for the defense/utility it gives imo.
Sterea Trofh is a amazing skill that will prevent a chunk of dmg, and you get to have access to decent auto atk dmg or extra utility like safety zones.
Granted it still has pretty good dmg, but can’t hit flying ofc.

Druid/PD simply has more dmg due to incinerate, but it will lose out when another plague doctor joins the fight. (Can only have 1 incinerate active at a time, same for the buffs.)

Druid/Kabbalist is more niche, it still has decent defense and offense but not as much as the other two options. Shines in pvp more.

1 Like

So in this case I am giving up on kabbalist. Want being viable on dungeons and wb. Do not really care for pvp much.

KB shines in PvP more?
I’m curious how exactly he shines…

Revenged sevenfold can 1hit people in pvp, esp vs musketeers/canoneers.
It’s also one of the easier ways for clerics to deal dmg as it isn’t melee range.

Ein Sof’s health increase is also very strong.

few questions about the druid transformation, it seems to have
alot of potential.

Can you transform into zombies? I think wheelchair zombie could have
a good movement speed advantigue and maybe the big zombie has powerfull damage?

if you manipulate the monster befor copying it, would it apply to your transformation aswell? (thauma can increase/decrease size)

how about player pets or other summons?

do attributes effect skills while transformed into a monster? (like your safety zone count)

I can help test this out on Fedimian server :smiley:
Have Bokor-Dru

No.

I’m not sure what you mean but the transformation depends on your stats and not the monster’s. So buffing/debuffing a monster before transformation will not change anything.

You can only change into monsters. Non-boss monsters.

Apparently yes. @Wurmheart has tested this before and confirmed Merog Shamans can get a very good utility safety wall if you have the attribute maxed.

1 Like

@mrshadowccg
hiya! thanks for responding so fast,

thauma can increase the size of monster so a medium sized could
become a big sized which means +50% hp boost?

Well I havent tested it with thaumaturge, but like I said, it doesn’t depend on the monster’s current buffs/debuffs so I highly doubt it will matter.

@mrshadowccg

ah damn another question popped into my head lol,
are there monsters with agro skills?

On the third post in this topic there’s a list with the known good/mentionable transformations.

None of the transformations here or that I know have swash buckling (but that doesn’t mean there isn’t one).

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Read Shapeshift

1 Like

Going Cleric2 Diev3 Druid PD
I wanna be more well rounded so prob PD for rank7, although very temped to pick Druid2 for the invul, damage and advanced transformation. Wanna do all content well.

Just wondering when rank 8 comes out will some of the skills a PD currently has get changed to a C2 skill and require you to go for PD2 to get what you already have now. EX, will they make beak mask and pandemic C2 when rank 8 comes out, or is there gonna be new skills for C2?

Does it usefull at all anyway :slight_smile:

For anyone who’s interested in spectra here’s a short showcase (apparently still available).
Spectra is a special mob that can only be summoned through Oracle’s change skill.

A - Normal slash attack
S - I have no idea what the hell this does, really really short range
D - AoE Knockback (hits twice , 0 cooldown)
F - Summons 3 bats (extremely long cooldown, longer than transformation duration, uncontrollable).
G - AoE attack, triggers invulnerability, short cooldown
H - AoE attack, 0 Cooldown, My computer hates me for using this

G and H is magic and hits hard. Spectra is also affected by the medium type transformation (increased m.atk/p.atk) so theres that too.
And yes you might have seen the “invincible sadhu” video if anyone minds posting it again, the invulnerability is because of spectra’s G skill. When actually summoning spectra the invulnerability only lasts a few seconds however if you shapeshift into one the “buff” becomes permanent (until you change channel,switch map, logout or whatever) all hits magic or physical will “miss” during this state. This mob is fixed in ktos where the patch stops druids from being able to transform into special mobs which according to the weekly Q&A we’ll be having that soon too.

I wish we had a mob similar to this (without the invulnerability tho ofc). I will be issuing a report later on though hopefully to hasten the process of getting that patch, permanent invulnerability is just ridiculous.
Was pretty fun using it tho hehe I’m sorry please don’t ban me.

1 Like

1 Like

hi! I just made a cleric 1 krivis 2 sadhu 2 for druid. Is this build still viable? I find my possession easy to cancel, but it deals a lot of damage. And I can use out of body+prakriti for easy escapes in duels.