Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Sadhu3, Transmit Prana gives around x0.9 ish your matk. A pimped out rod or hammer should be able to reach at least +5k soul property attack in that way.

And that’s assuming it works with Lycanthropy, TP might only work for magic dmg skills apparently.

1 Like

@Wurmheart @Wolfy
Give me your energy!

So, in my revised build for lycanthropy, I have one free rank. I can’t figure out whether I would get more throughput from filling that empty rank with either Diev 1 or Priest 1.
Mainly what I would like to ask is do you find Monstrance or Dievs: Plant Damage bonus better in terms of increasing lycanthropy’s physical damage output.
This is of course in relation to the combat changes coming.

The build is Cleric 1 - Krivis 3 - XXX - Druid 3.
Stats would be SPR:CON with Dex Cards.

I’m stuck on whether I want Priest1, Bokor 1, Diev 1, Paladin 1, or Monk 1. All have some kind of bonus that can benefit my build… :persevere:

Transmit Prana gives 0,65x your minimum matk at level 5 and 0,68x at level 6.
No chance to get to 0,9x xD

As is usual in this game, the description of TP is very misleading.

see:

@megamanex14:

dmg wise diev plant dmg is the superior option, since dex only gives crit attack.

Personally, I’d go with priest1 for the res though. Or cleric3 for extra healing maybe.

And I wouldn’t advise kriv3 without taoist given how low it’s dmg is currently. Though the aoe change is nice at least.

Krivis is meant to boost the damage of Lycan with Zalc for me.

Since I will have SPR, that will get converted to crit attack. With my calculations, around 300 SPR, it would give me +1.1k crit attack (with attribute).
Since we get a 200 crit rate bonus from Lycan+Henge (if this is correct), as well as the 150 crit reduction from Zalc.
This would allow me to get 32%-40% crit chance easily with barely any investment. This % includes 2 green gems main hand, 1 green gem offhand, and leather armor bonus.

I would still benefit from Priest buffs from pardoner.

In this situation would Diev plant bonus still be better than monstrance -10% defense? What about including enhance and trans? What if instead of monstrance, I could do a complete armor break with monk?
Just trying to look at all angles.

i HIGHLY suggest not to build a crit Lycan. Several of my archer main friends that are obssesed with crits have just got to the conclusion that unless your class build / gear is able to reach really high critrates its way better to just focus on increasing your normal damage.

Also if you are interested: im going: C2Priest1Sadhu2Druid3, getting 8 chapparition replacing my 8 Ellaganos cards and about to finish my skull smasher probably can transcend it directly to stage 6 or 7 when its done.

Lol, I know crits is not what it use to be. I’m not obsessed with it either,
I just want to see the increase it can give to my build that I mentioned.

As far as I am concerned we won’t be seeing lycan do the crazy numbers other skills can/will, but I want this build to explore different alternative to increasing lycans damage with a SPR build. Of course other than the standard priest set up we will be seeing.

Besides I’ll have other characters to play if it doesn’t pan out. At this point I’m getting bored of cleric.

Hi for all of you guys and ty for all the info you’re giving away(this game mos famous problem lol). I’m coming back to the game after the rework(cuz of course my build was completly garbage b4 lol) and rly loved the concept of lycan checked again and again looking for any info that i could get about it and how the changes would affect that aspect, and wanted just two things:

First, now that melstis+ausrine dont work forever i think damage immunity gonna be the thing now so classes like druid and priest are on par with diev+krivis combo now, so i wanted to at least have one dmg immunity mechanic aside from sterea trofh.

Second, aside from the obvious suport have any type of skills or dmg that would help the wolf(even if it is bad i rly want to play something around him just cuz i find him so much fun)

So, after much theocrafting i ended up with:

-C2>P3>D3
and
-C2>P2>K1>D3

For when rank 9 comes with those options i’m free to choose on the new classes or if any isnt any good to the build i can get kaba for sp regen, way more hp and reflect, with would be awesome.

Now comes those painful decisions that i’m already 1 week trying to decide:

For stats seems all clear to decide, a favourable amount of CON(i think 25k HP to get to 50k on lycan is enough wouldnt it?) and the rest goes into SPR.

So on skills is stone skin any good now with 20% dmg reductions?(with plate goes to 40% phydef so that is a plus), if not and i go P2 blessing lvl10 would be too weak compared to 15?(i loses 1x on the SPR scale), sacrament also loses a lot of scale from SPR on lvl 5-10, also revive 5 and mass heal 5 would be enough to maintain a party alive along with c2 skills(not strong scale with SPR) and sterea?

If i indeed can go P2, krivis 1 would be necessary for daino?(taking pvp in account cuz no scrolls), and aukuras/zalciai(SPR boosted) would give any att boost for the lycan?(aukuras with animus and zalciai with crit att and dex cards)

Those are my last obstacles on going full beast mode haha if any of you guys would have any time to aswers those long question i owuld be rly thankful(aside from what i’m already am from all those info your guys are giving)

Also its just me or Aias gonna be the thing now? 8% awesome def proc now that we cant reduce dmg to 1, a good amount of critical resist and nice block seems to me like overkill on surviability(Already got 10 just for precaution on the future lol)

You wanna think about deiv for the 20% more damage to plants. This is strong because unlike something like “20% more atk”, the damage from this will always result in 20% more damage.

Yes i put that in my mind, but let’s go

Diev1=some sp regen some cd reduction and 20% dmg(not on flying monsters)
Krivis1=daino crit dmg / -crit resist hp regen for animus= more dps

And that assuming that priest3 would’nt do any good

you’re doing full spr?

Where are you getting enough c.rate to even make use of [zalciai] (not [daino]). The number crunchers have concluded you need 900+ c.rate (after c.resist) for even 50%. With the way things are, crit is “just there”. You have it here and there and it’s good when it happens, but you don’t build for it unless you have multiple classes that contribute to it. You have 1. What’s worse is it is capped at a flat number of 150 (50 for your 1 circle of krivis).

Interesting point of view, ty for the insigth.

So the crit dmg from zalciai,even with atribute and the scale of SPR(remeber that i’m going full SPR) wont do any good for the crits that would happen?( i dont mind the frequency of it just to know that i’m doind some more dmg for jsut 1 rank spent is okay) also the the daino uses(taking pvp in account) would’nt that enough to lose 1 priest for it? And so if it is priest3 or diev1 then?

It would boost them, yes.

Would it be worth get that boost every 40 hits, not really.

C2Priest2Diev1 is a strong base:

• Resurrection and Revive for party play
  • Mass Heal is % based, so you benefit from the +100% hp on Lycan.
  • Heal bombs are still a thing, you dont need to have high SPR investment to benefit from the Heal + Blessing combo.
  • Diev plant attribute affects any boss/mob under chortasmata providing a 20% boost on damage (relative to mob and your damage on the new formula)
  • If you really want to abuse the ST lvl 10, Laima is awesome. You go from 50% uptime to like 60~66% uptime on invulnerability.

Quick edit: THIS is a heal bomb (using chappa)

1 Like

Let’s look at the 100 c.rate vs 100 c.resist that IMC gave out (increasing c.rate gradually).

100 c.rate vs 100 c.res = 0% -------> 100 c.rate vs 50 c.res = 10.46% -> 10.46% increase
200 c.rate vs 100 c.res = 15.85% -> 200 c.rate vs 50 c.res = 20.21% -> 4.36% increase
400 c.rate vs 100 c.res = 30.64% -> 400 c.rate vs 50 c.res = 33.61% -> 2.97% increase
600 c.rate vs 100 c.res = 41.63% -> 600 c.rate vs 50 c.res = 44.08% -> 2.45% increase

The highest increase you would get is at 0% crit and becomes smaller and smaller the more c.rate you already have.

Then let’s look at the SPR contribution to c.atk. Assuming you go 300SPR 30CON you would get 300SPR x lv5 [zalciai] x 0.1 = 150 c.atk. That would make the highest contribution to damage you can give be 150 c.atk x 10.46% = 15.69 damage increase at 0% crit to begin with. The more c.rate you (or your party) already has, the smaller that number becomes. With the attribute that number becomes 31.38 damage.

This also assumes you have at least the same amount of c.rate as the enemy’s c.res.

Not to bash on krivis1 (as I too am looking for a build that works with or despite krivis1-pardoner1) but you are trading 1 rank (not even specifically priest3) for at most a 31.38 damage increase.

1 Like

Rly thanks @Wolfy and @c2gaming.seetoo for the time and awesome info, that was the last information that i was looking for and counld’nt find, last for conclude the build:

Is priest 3 then any good now as a full SPR? With stone skin nerfs or i should go for C2>P2>Diev1>Druid3 then?

Also for pvp 100CON is enough even with lycan?

But there isn’t a distinction in this game like WoW. There aren’t any abilities that get restricted. And in WoW, there are clear indicators of being in combat or not.
You can also consider sitting to be in the rest state (not in combat) in this game, as it gives you a buff called “rest”. In combat can be considered the change in stance that happens only while standing, which sitting also removes. So I could argue “in combat” means while standing only. Besides, if someone from a game like WoW starts playing this game and reads my post, they’d also have to make the jump from what I said to “sitting does nothing in a fight”. I’m like 99% sure nobody but you cared about my post anyway, lol.

And like I said, it doesn’t even give you the missed tick instantly - only 10 seconds after. At best you’re saving 10 seconds. Your edit is misleading in this sense.

I’m tired of this so how about we stop this? Dealing with semantics.

2 Likes

The general rule with CON is that you want somewhere between 50 and 100 regardless of what you’re doing. The exact amount depends on what makes you feel comfortable.

I went with 100 CON on my Druid3 but you can make that decision for yourself.

1 Like

So do we know yet how Lycanthropy’s damage is calculated in the new damage formula as of yet?

@Wurmheart i foundd them they are @pearss see the girl looks the same

2 Likes