Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I highly recommend this. A lot of the listings you’ll find online don’t match the monsters’ actual status in-game. This addon will show you what’s what at a glance so you won’t have to guess.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys [ @Wolfy @Timeshadow ]

One last question… Is there any large insect type monster that it isn’t a miniboss?

Atm no, but with the ktest rebalance we’ll get access to 3 of them.

Vekarabe, White Mentiwood and Mentiwood. No clue on their skills though.

@nery_ma
Thanks to @Wolfy I got some more info:

So the old skill modifiers are most likely still the same:

aka 80% x 2, 220% x2, 150% x5 and 200%.

And I say likely because there were a few hits on the 2nd and 4th skills that didn’t deal the right amount of dmg. (1000 and 600 less dmg for reference, which is an impossible dmg range given this dmg formula and stats) But everything else matched the above skill factors.

Aside of that:

• Lycanthropy also still uses both matk & patk.
  • Dex does not seem to affect atk speed for lycanthropy, boo.
  • Crit attack is reduced by defense, but doesn’t help reduce it. (very obvious when he critted with a rod.)
  • The defense reduction is the primary culprit behind this. It’s going to be a major buzzkill for cleric builds.

thanks; i will keep a eye for it; since going a full P atk lycan does not seem so viable right now; but i was going for it mainly because i could use the set from my swords as a alt; well; thanks i will think about it later; maybe if we add monk at rank 5; with dp it can have a better standing; do you know if all skills have unlimited aoe ratio when in lycan form? or only lycan skills?
but i still gonna say it; by looking at the videos posted here that 80%x2 does not really seem to fit; so i think they changed it.

I’m not sure if this works on every flying mobs available in game, but transforming into one ( You will need a hunter to help you pull the mob onto the ground, so you can properly use shapeshift if the mob is not a beast or plant type [ Chortasmata does wonders ] ) will make you completely immune to any Hunter pet skills. The pet will just stand there after the cast.

Kinda cool if you’re pvping against a hunter that spams often.

1 Like

Pretty sure the unlimited aoe ratio is for lycan only.

And it’s weird, even with the formula reveal my math doesn’t reach the exact number it should. (Going to need to test it a bit further)
{For reference, it was a 1335 atk lycan dealing 411 dmg a hit vs rhodedoe’s, who have 1022 def.}

I’ll try and see if I can find what’s going, but in terms of defense you can see the new imc post give examples of it here: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948

IMC also upped the defenses of some mobs btw, Rhodedoe now has 1022 pdef instead of 418 for example. At least 1k def/mdef seems common atm in ktest.

I did some experimenting with this when I first got to Druid2 and I was able to transform into flying mobs without any assistance. Besides, if you transform into a non-beast, insect, or plant monster you don’t get the attribute benefits. Considering they’re the really good thing about Transform, I don’t see why you would bother.

The downside was that it made me immune to all ground based effects, including my own Heal tiles…

you can still transform into flying mobs if they meet the race requirements. I also tested this pre r8 but i could still be affected by ground spells normally

So looks like the tooltip on KTest was broken for sometime. Lycanthropy gives 5% additional damage.
Only thing that increase with levels is time you can stay in Lycan.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/40908
This should be on the live KTOS servers, which is being updated.

So all those tests we were seing, were with this 5%? Or 10%(doubled with rengestone)

Well, they could have been plant/beast/insect monsters which was why you can transform to them easily.

But as I said, non-beast or plant monsters ( eg. Mutant / Demon race ), which is why you will need some help from people that can turn flying mobs into ground mobs temporarily – since Chortasmata has this secondary effect where you can turn any mobs affected inside into plant race if and only if they are on ground. :stuck_out_tongue:

And as wolfy said, you can still be affected by ground skills. What I am not sure if is how turning into one prevents hunters from using pet skills against them. :confused: I regret not taking screenies.

Although, I am gonna use my oracle to conduct more tests. :3

Wolfy did use hengestone, but with the full formula to account for I kept coming up with an atk of 110% and a skill factors of 88%, 242%, 165% and 220%.

It’s as if we’re getting a double 10% boost, one to attack values and one to skill factors if you use hengestone. But I don’t know why.

Don’t really want to spend to much time over a minor +5% discrepancy tbh.
And like I said before, skill 2 & 4 were bugging out a few times as well, those are bigger issues.

1 Like

Seems Chortasmata bugs were applied to live server.

Also there is a mention about extra damage not being transfered to Lycanthropy while using HS. So not sure …

Hengestone is only a +5% attack boost, but Lycanthropy is also a +5% attack boost. (they do stack, hence the 10% we saw. See start of vid below.)

Anyway there’s a decent chunk of an spr druid3 here (skip to the start, last half is wizard.):

Still feels like I’m missing a multiplier or effect in there somewhere though.

sorry tempted to reply and for all the future to read…

i recommend 5 hammer with 5 slots of level 5 or 6 red gems on all 5. :smiley: i know it’s already common for others but what the heck… lets just put info here… :smiley:

So… Google trans

문제발생 중 = problems
9th one down:
헨지 스톤 스킬 사용 후 라이칸스로피 사용 시 공격력이 정상적으로 증가하지 않는 문제 =
Problems that do not normally increase damage when using lycanthrope after using henge stone skill.

Does this mean that our baby lycanthropy was bugged all along? Lets find out!

Edit: I do not know what this one means to anybody.
육식화 스킬이 코르타스마타 스킬 효과 위에서 정상 작동하지 않는 문제 = Carnivorous skill does not work properly on the Cortas Marta skill effect

I was watching Shitaclysm’s live stream yesterday and his/her Carnivory wasn’t activating despite casting it under Chortasmata. So basically it doesn’t work as of now. :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for the video. The damage didn’t seem to be complete trash but it was a little hard to tell with all the effects and numbers flying around.

So far the best druid example I found, but yet again it’s hard to tell with several attacks/spells being used at once… (He’s using OoB alongside lycan spam and cure.)

Is the 8k from lycan even? meh…

His numbers seem kind of all over the place. I saw everything from 4K up to 18K. No idea which skills were doing what damage (Could probably slow the video down to get a better idea).

Sadhu2/Druid3 does have some synergy on paper. Safety Zone and Sterea stop interrupts so you can use OoB. OoB gives you something to do when Lycanthropy’s on cooldown or in the event you just don’t want to burn the SP.

If I’m understanding you correctly, the main thing that’s hurting Druid3 in terms of damage is the huge nerf to Hengestone. Lycanthropy itself is unchanged except for the switch to a fixed 80 SP per second as opposed to the 2% we’re dealing with now. Is that right?