Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Hello o/

This is my current shortcut config:

I use a mouse with 2 side buttons mapped to Shift and Control.
Move with AWSD

The shift + 2 is empty to be able to use the self buffs trick. With Merog Shaman Safety Zone. And all the 4 slots so i don’t end the transformation by mistake.

About transformations:

• I like to use Lycan when i know i can burst them before SZ + Sterea + Ausrine runs out. Then i finish Lycan form as soon as im done with it. Or when i’m starting to run low on SP even while potting.

• For general hunting/questing/bossing i use Merog Shaman, the permanent SZ plus the bonus from Hengestone makes it quite relaxed as long as i dont lose SZ counts.

1 Like

Anybody tried duelling or PvP with new other classes? Any success?
GvG? Arena?

Hello o/

I’ve been trying to get a good video for this, but since TBL 5v5 is a crash feast right now. I’ve been trying on 2v2.

It’s hard to find a game where one side won’t stomp the other. I only had one but sadly it crashed on middle of the first round.

On this video, i’m yet to figure out what initial set up i desire.
The initial setup i do now is:

• Divine Might
  • Hengestone
  • Ausrine
  • Lycanthropy
  • Heals (Optional - if i can heal on middle on the field, before ausrine buff expires)

This way Ausrine gets +2 levels and gives your whole team 22s invulnerability at the start of the match.

• Swipe Claws is REALLY hard to land.
  • Claw swing is definetly your best range attack and does a LOT of damage.
  • Frontal Roar is perfect versus CC’d enemies and usually 1 shot them.
  • Aoe Roar is a bit of hard to land and the damage isnt that impressive. Good to clean summons like bats tho.

Also to note:

• Avoid hunting archers, their high DEX usually will make you waste time.
  • Full CON mages are usually the best targets as Lycan.
  • High STR - Low DEX warrios are a bit tricky but with plate gloves and accuracy gems as i’m using now they are not so troublesome.
  • Full SPR Priest3 or Chaplain on enemy team, don’t even bother trying to hit them or their team, their block is gonna be too high.
3 Likes

on a video enemy was only running away, bcos your setup obviously better. Tho anyway a lot of info, thanks.
I wonder what will be if yo face goon2
or inq or both)

Also Wolf stucks from any hit too??!!

Hey there silverwolf, may I know your status build? Is it INT > CON?

I noticed that you could still hit that CON based FF c2 easily. You also hit that Cannonneer pretty often.

How much block penetration and accuracy do you have?

@blackout_kx Yes, this wasn’t a good demo video, but couldn’t get any better on the 2 sessions of TBL. I will try more tonight.

• Monster Transforms STILL stuck you when hit, EXCEPT Lycanthropy. That “stuck” animation you saw there was the usual “Casting Stuck” bug.

@Erokhi My status build is 100 CON everything else on INT, i’m using Grynas plate gloves +4 with two lvl 6 green gems for a total of +64 accuracy. I don’t think i have any Block Penetration so Full SPR Priests are still hard to hit.

If anyone else is curious on my equipment i can post it later. But i need more TBL Lycan videos :smiley:

I’m mostly surprised about the fact that u didn’t put any STR or DEX but u were still able to hit enemies in TBL easily with Werewolf’s attacks.

I’d really like to see a video of you hitting DEX based builds or CON based builds in duel to make sure whether I need block penetration-accuracy or not in my Druid build. But really, your video gave me more insight and I thank you for that. :slight_smile:

For today’s TBL video we got … another stomp…

But i manage to show the initial set up for 22s Ausrine i mentioned before.

• Divine Might
  • Hengestone
  • Ausrine
  • Lycanthropy
  • Heals (Optional - if i can heal on middle on the field, before ausrine buff expires)

1st round - Stomp
2nd round i screwed up my skills.
3rd round - Fencer OP
4th round - Mages usually melt to any Lycan skill.

@Erokhi I tried fighting a SPR PriestChaplainOracle but couldn’t hit it at all while Stone Skin was up. Same for a full DEX SR, my best solution for these builds is just carve Owls while transformed then break the transformation and telepath them under the owls.

Thinking of Druid 3 or Druid 2 Taoist on my Krivis. Could anyone bring a bit more insight as to which is more powerful?

Unless you’re Krivis C3, going Taoist isn’t worth it IMO.

I’m Krivis C3 Cleric C2 Druid C1 atm. I just want to know whether Storm Calling or Lycanthropy is better as Lycanthropy is much more consistent than Storm Calling.

Both are good in their own way I guess.

Stormcalling just rape bosses while Lycanthropy gives you more mobbing capabilities.

1 Like

Storm Calling’s duration isn’t such a big issue for zalciai, as long as there are enemies inside the zaibas+storm calling most hits should occur within its duration.

Taoist’s storm calling is an x5 multiplier, but likely only takes effect after magic defenses. (Still haven’t confirmed that though… )
And Storm Calling costs 1k silver per use.

Druid3’s stonehenge is a close to 60% dmg boost for zaibas (doubles mag attack, not the int boosted skill dmg.)
It’s better vs high mdef enemies due to wolfy’s physical dmg and the higher matk in general.

Both are fine tbh, but tao has higher dmg. Just not vs the occasional 2k+ mdef mob.

Hm, alright. I’ve seen footage of Druid 3 dealing mountains more damage than Taoist using other skills which is why I’d considered it, but if Storm Calling boosts Zaibas by such an insane amount I’ll try it out instead. I’m not too worried about fighting those high def enemies because the base damage is so crazy high that I can get through it.

Taoist definitely wins in the burst department, Chap cards + Melstis on Taoist is just crazy.

But Druid C3 has more versatility (magic + physical) and some utility spells from transform.

So today I found this lil guy here (Kugheri Zeuni from Syla Forest) which has Pole of Agony. Although it is flying, it is actually a ground mob so you can just shapeshift into it.

A - Standard 1 hit attack with pretty fast attack speed
S - 1-3 hits spinning attack that propels you forward
D - Pole of Agony with about 9s duration and 20s cooldown (don’t know scaling)

Decent damage but I will definitely be using this when soloing Crystal Mine mission.

3 Likes

Also to add, I’m quite certain that the Transform’s PoA is considered as a physical attack, knowing that I see some damage lines crit. :))

3 Likes

:scream: that’s awesome

I really hate key binding for my druid.

Pole of Agony used by many of the new monsters is definitely a physical skill, as my archer can dodge it. It’s not transformation that turns it into a physical attack.