Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Thanks, maybe it just got patched out.
Oh well, double health and attack is still good…

I hope it will be patched in (unless it really has been patched out). Currently iToS has pre-nerfed dragoon serpentine too. Really pity if it is working as intended now.

Hope you are enjoying being a wolf.

Has anyone tried lycanthropy on a full CON build? How is the DPS?

1 Like

Absenta Reservoir’s Blue Slime? I tried it after seeing this post, but sadly, it will not copy its Raise Skill.

1 Like

All slimes use raise when you spam objects near them. I used quarrel caltrops to make them panic raise.
Yes absenta reservoir blue slime :slight_smile:
Too bad druid cannot get raise.

Does our beetle hit stunlock mobs too? (cleric3 sadhu2 druid3)

Any chance there’s a new monster with cloaking? Panto haste + lv 5 fade on a 248 druid exploring 300+ maps is a bit nerve wracking.

Hello~ S1lv3r here again.

I was checking TOSBase page on Transform, Hengestone and Lycanthropy and found them so lacking. So i added some comments with info we’ve gathered here to help guide future druid3 players. And try to reduce the need to repost information.

If any information posted there is wrong, please let me know so i can change it.

We have the same skill yes, but it does not stagger/stunlock every skill/mob. Not sure what determines that.

It did not work on the two large elite mobs in elgos abbey main building or the coliflower in roxona agency.

And the way I test doesn’t really show stunlock/stagger well, since I test em vs mobs of the same level most of which who die in 1 hit.

@c2gaming not that I know off at least.

ps, general update:

Leafly’s health recovery is tied to their 2 skills only. Still need to test if it’s good on an str/dex druid.

Yognome’s have a spammable (but slow) 1hit aoe lightning dmg skill btw.

@s1lv3rw0lf:

Wait, hengestone also doubles defenses?

@Wurmheart Now i’m doubting if i was using insect type when i checked that :'D. Gonna hop into the game and check

Yup, it doesn’t i will hop and correct this. (Also i crashed when casting Hengestone this time, the crashes are so random)

@s1lv3rw0lf I think you should also mention that Werewolf form can dash. Pretty big deal IMO, saves quite a bit of SP running from mob to mob.

Lycanthropy disables sp regeneration ?

It doesnt.

With battle bird and Zemyna deployed you can save TONS of sp pots

(and no roasted blue gems)

1 Like

i see thank you

-Post must be at least 20 characters

Sadly, no. I’m dealing with the same s–t as you right now. Though on the good side, there are only 3 maps left I need to 100; Finished most maps by alternating Sterea Trofth, Safety Zone, Fade(Level 1), Merog Shaman’s 5 CD Safety zone can be useful too.

Mapping got more intense lmao. Spiral arrows orz.

I kinda felt like I was playing MGS on my PS1 again.

Werewolf hengestone damage boost is quite nice:
Druid werewolf 10s dungeon 290 boss kill:

1 Like

Hihi. Any diev druid can give your advice on your skill combo? And what transformation are recommended for int build.

Currently i have a problem with the play style… too many skill to be used… hard to balanced between offense and defense

For transformations see post 3.

Skill combo wise, do you mean skill point distribution?

Diev/druid depends a lot on the situation imo.
Try to let the statues tank via DM/Fade + Laima.
Then cast owls/grass combo if it’s needed. Cure whenever it’s up.

This is the current mouse/keyboard config I use.
When/if I read druid3 I’d put Lycan into Z and Hengestone to shift + C.

Might be harder for controller configs tbh.

Update time again:

• Stumpy tree’s heals are bugged atm, they neither heal or deal dmg. They only expire.
    Also turns out that it was 5 heals, with one right under your feet.

• Medium Druid’s +110 dmg is affected by both elemental dmg and enhance modifiers.
    No idea about stonehenge yet.

• I can’t auto attack while transformed. But I can attack when I also use OoB. (don’t have a chaplain/druid to see if that works here atm, prob doesn’t.)