Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

It’s definitely a bug.

IMC could have reduced it’s debuff rank to 1 or 2, but then it should stop the entire effect while under bloodletting. Which it doesn’t.

If it was unchanged then as a rank 10 debuff it should not be affected by bloodletting at all.

Just reached Druid and I’m having trouble with the monster skills. It says Invalid Target when I try to cast things and apparently I need to be in melee range of stuff to cast even the buff skills like Pantos. Is there something wrong with the controls I’m using (keyboard mode) or is this just a bug?

I remember in ICBT2 you could use Panto Speed wherever you wanted at least.

Nothing wrong, just weird design on imc’s part.

Monster skills need a target to use, you can target yourself with mouse mode (Hover over character) to use the buffs.
Don’t think keyboard mode has a self target though.

i hope there will be a latest kToS patch addressing this issue, just found out about Telepath vs Bloodletting on this video:

targets with Bloodletting cannot be controlled by Telepath on that kToS update, but they can still be disabled (can’t move)

Oh, that’s a nerf to my favorite skill )=

I will miss telepathing Saintone out of the fights =3=~

Guys, i’m trying something different for Druids on TBL.

Panto Rush:

(not executed a full speed because record drops my fps a lot o.o;)

@s1lv3rw0lf I wonder what kind of gameplay you’d get after the patch when you can use skills while being transformed as a panto :slight_smile:

Edit: tag

@ontherox11 I’ve been theorizing a lot! Panto would be awesome thanks to the haste, but takes 4 skill slots! Maybe just grab a Medium Type Insect for the defensive/offensive bonuses, like a Big Spider from the lvl 1 maps, that would only take 2 skill slots afaik.

@s1lv3rw0lf The spider would have 2 benefits: 40% more mag/phys def and 110 extra atk on each hit. But the panto does have that amazing speed buf + double evasion rate.

Although the transform takes up 4 slots, it could be worth it. Could come in handy defensive as well as offensive wise.

Edit: Tag again…

Is being able to cast spells while transformed intentional? would we also get that patch here in itos? is Lycan affected by the +50% crit rate from att? and is it possible to cast ALL spells during Lycan?

If the transformed forms can now use skills, could I use OoB of sadhu while in some monster form to hit AA with the spirit?

Likely, imc has left it ingame for quite a while now.
Plus it’s not the same as the old bug, which usually involved changing mouse to keyboard mode.

@paulofokcyou
nope.

For DPS which one is better, Sadhu1(AA) or Cleric2(Cure+Divine Might), in the following build => Cleric1 - Krivis2 - X - Krivis3 - Druid2 - Taoist.
Im considering Sadhu’s AA to fill up the High cooldown time of skills, but I still in doubt

Why not go for celric 2 heal is quite strong even in later game too cos its scale with int. and I is quite essential to hv more heal. I hv already suffer 5tiles heal before which make me reroll.

You simply won’t use sadhu when you get druid2, since transformations are too good to pass up on. (dmg wise and flat buff wise)

You won’t use heal often as dmg, but cure is very good vs bosses.
You will also be able to keep teams alive then and use divine might to extend storm calling.

Get cleric2.

Thanks! @muk_ja and @Wurmheart

Thank you friend, does Lycan even increase any form of magic attack? or is it just a physical attack bonus? hows the movement speed in it? and do you get knocked back? again is the form affected by the +50% crit rate you get with animal specialty.

I appreciate the reply, thank you

Hey guys, I have some questions regarding sadhu2/druid2 synergy (if there is one at all).
So atm I am cleric2/krivis1/sadhu2 and I plan to get druid 2.
The sad part of sadhu is that I cannot use possession as often as I would like to because it gets canceled A LOT and it’s very annoying to position it well with shielding skill.
BUT I’ve seen some druids using another shield from transformation and there is sterea troph. So… my 2 questions:

1. Can transformation make my character be able to use possession more often since I can cast another shield from the monster while mine is on cooldown?

2. Can sterea troph be used for that as well? Granting my character invulnerabilty so I can cast possession without being canceled?

Lycanthropy doesn’t boost magic dmg, see https://youtu.be/WP177dgqYk0 or the ktos vid thread for plenty of examples.

The additional dmg is either werewolf skill only or tied to all physical dmg skills. Still not sure which of the two it is. Likely latter ofc.

And I haven’t seen werewolf being affected by the druid attributes at all but haven’t seen someone explicitly testing them either. (ps the attribute only mention shape shifting & transform so meh ;/)

@computerismo:

1. Yes, but they only stop damage and a few types of knock backs. You’re still open to cc status and cc/kd effects.

2. Yep. Same cave eats as above.

The main downside of sadhu x druid is that you can’t use OoB during transformations. But for possession it’s still good and you can grab hengestone of druid3 for doubled magic attack eventually.

Thx for the input.
I’m actually in a crisis with my sadhu. The best part of it (possession) is rendered almost useless because it gets canceled all the time.
I’m not sure if I should level it a little further so I can test with druid or if I should just reroll for cleric2/krivis3/druid2.

@Wurmheart Are you sadhu2/druid2 too? does possession usage gets better with druid skills?