Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I am a KrivisC3>DruidC2, Lycanthropy will be a filler skill for the cooldown gap (Carnivory/Zaibas/Cure)

Chortasmata -> Sterea Troph > Carnivory > Cure > Zaibas > Henge Stone > Lycanthropy -> Safety Zone.

Can the wolf crit?

If so then i think a physical build would be a interesting choice, something with high DEX mixed with CON and SPR with krivis focusing on zalciai.

Also does being transformed in the wolf increase your attack damage or only the damage of the wolf?

Yes the wolf is physical and may crit, from the vid thread:
Chaplain sterea critwulf:

You are restricted by %SP drain, similar to Sorcerers.

1 Like

someone can verify if Bless + sacred + LR + aspergillum working on the basic attacks of Lycanthropy, ty.

Thanks, %SP draind part sucks. It might make putting points in SPR not a good ideia.

Still realy want to know weather Lycanthropy adds attack damage to yours or it is just for the wolf skills and basic attacks. Just imagine Carve Attack with 5k attack damage.

Since in the video the person didn’t use any of its buffs and the other transformations don’t proc the buffs. I assume it does not, but it does need confirmation.

No dievs in any wolf build? I want to know if it can use owl statue and if it changes the dmg .-.

You can use Diev skills during Lycantrophy. Henge stone amplifies base magic attack so owls will benefit from it.

1 Like

@deboracascaes Yes, you can use any statue under Lycanthropy. Owls damage is based on your Magic Attack when CASTING Carve Owl. So if you set them up while transformed you will keep the super buffed owls for the full owl duration even if you cancel your transformation.

1 Like

And that sick combo :wink:
Of course OWLS sux much and all but still its good.

Question:

Does Chortasmata change the player to plant type in pvp?
This would work nicely with the diev attribute while carrying a mace. (I prefer catacombs over sup. corona for the additional hp).

Thanks in advance.

Woah - never did check this out ;] Need to try next time.

We need to call our spiritual guide here @Veritas . I’m sure he can answer it for us :slight_smile:.

And of course @Wurmheart ?

I have no idea tbh, can test it if someone willing to duel me on eu - fedimian though.

tested some minutes ago, doesn’t seems to change the type of the opponent.

I think to properly test it, we need someone to dmg someone with and without the diev attribute on.

I’m free tomorrow evening to help test on eu fedimian.

Guys, in TBL no noobs that stand on a grass :confused:
and if there are - than they die from Carni in 1-2s

Wait, you meant Transform or Lycan? :smiley:
Or both :frowning:

is it a bug or a new feature that you can’t control targets using Telepath with Bloodletting on? or that’s the mechanic of it in the first place?

I think it’s a bug. It worked perfectly fine before (and still does in iTOS. Otherwise we would have a poor man’s hook in most situations :slight_smile: