Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Nope, did have a sadhu1/druid combo in icbt2 though.

Current closest is my cleric2/priest/sadhu2, which is in hiatus till I get more info on miko. If that turns out to be a bad fit I’ll try druid3 instead.

I not sure that it accually the henge stone or werewolf that double matk and patk and hp. Werewolf damage draw from both matk and patk.

Henge Stone = 2x HP/Matk/patk

Whats a good cap on Grass? is level 5 enough?

1 is plenty, but you can grab up to 5 to ensure a 20s duration and cd.
(since you get +5s from the attribute.)

Thanks mate.

Lastly, is there a point in upgrading telepath? I figured that if i max carnivory, henge, lycan, id have afew points left to pend, its either transform or telepath and im leaning on transform

Telepath is more of a 1 point wonder tbh. And there is a rumor that it doesn’t work in ktos while transformed.

Not that its effect is inherently bad, but skill level only affects duration by 1s each. And 11 seconds of you being unable to use your own skills or move is quite a disadvantage already.

• Has a niche in PVP where you can use to make enemies kill each other or walk them into allied AoE’s and end the effect.
  • For PvE single use is quite nice after you used fade as it allows you to grab 1 mob to tank the others.
  • Haven’t seen the crowd effect attribute in use yet though. Which might be quite good for farming/PVP as it lets you take over several enemies at once.

Transformation on the other hand with 7 points can be kept up 24/7. Which is highly recommended if you go druid3 or can use the attribute stat boosts.

Hello ~
Is Lycanthropy really necessary? I mean, we already have Transformation plus the bonus from monster types…

In gvg enemy that being telepath become our aly so if you telepath them and walk to our magic circle there will be no effect or if walk to our heal he will be heal no damage so havn try to walk in to his own magic yet but i decided not to put a sigle point into it yet for now if there is no any changes yet because when u telepath you yourself become wide open for attack cant cast anything to protect yourself or run away so i think its is too stupid to use.

Which is why you end telepath once they’re inside zaibas/carnivory/carve owl range. You can ensure they get hit a few times.
It’s not perfect for sure, but it’s still quite as potent cc for PvP.

@LucciaSchwalbe:
Despite the sp drain lycanthropy delivers far more dmg then any other transformation will. (5.5k base) And it scales quite well with dex & int to boot.

Skillpoint wise you’ll have plenty to grab it as well. Neither shape shifting or telepath benefit much from more than 1 point.

You could skip it, mostly because it probably won’t scale well into rank 9 or 10 due to its low dmg (relatively for rank8) and high sp drain.

Maybe if crowd control telepath turns out to be quite good, but i have low expectations on that one.

1 Like

Quick question, is this the right Panto to get?

Also, since this char is not yet Druid 2, if I don’t ever use “Shape Shifting” again and only use “Transform” when I’m Druid 2, will the mob be saved?

Edit: all panto’s have the same speed buff then.

And yes the shape will be memorized, just don’t use shape shifting again or you’ll lose it.

1 Like

@Wurmheart Is there really a Panto with a Haste longer than 10s? I was transforming on several testing if this was true, but no luck so far.

Tested on:

• Small Panto (10s)
  • Panto (10s)
  • Red Panto (10s)
  • Blue Panto (10s)
  • Spotted Panto (10s)

Not sure, haven’t had a chance to test oracle transformations yet myself. (6 class levels left till I can)
Seen several claims that the oracle versions had a better speed buff though, was basing it off that. (most ktos druids use spotted iirc.)

Is the cd the same for all as well?

@Wurmheart Yes, i used my original (bad builded) Diev3 turned into Oracle1 to farm stuff with Winning Chance and hunt Transformations.

All Panto so far seems to share the same duration (10s) and cooldown (3s). Even going for a small panto seems to be enough if you need the Haste. Right now im using a Blue Panto just because it looks cute (o.o;)

I’m receiving help from another DievDruid i met on Orsha, so testing is quite fast.

I got this one as well, never bothered with it though (doesn’t seem to be special I guess). Anyone tried it?

@Wurmheart Hi mate, can you confirm that we can use ALL cleric skills during Wolf form? like Carve and Monk skills?

I can’t, I haven’t seen diev/monk/pala druid3 builds yet.
( But saw bwa kayiman was not blacked out, see https://youtu.be/45IKoNZwNs4 )

• Telepath can’t be used during transformations.
  • Transformations can’t auto attack, so deal no dmg with aspergillum/OoB damage.

That’s all the restrictions I know off so far when it comes to lycanthropy/transformations skill wise…

Appreciate it, by “transforms cant auto attack” do you mean that literally? or in a way that theyre not affected by buffs?"

I mean they literally can not auto attack.

They do typically have a spammable attack skill in the first slot, which is supposed to be their equivalent.
But those skills do not trigger the “attack” portion of Out of Body, Aspergillum, Last Rites or Sacrament.

OoB for example can be seen in this video:

It can still be cast, it can move around and roots you. But it cannot attack.