It’s more to indicate that most spreads between spr/str are viable tbh.
Full Str is doable and has the best raw dmg over time, but runs into massive sp issues that I personally can’t stand. And it becomes quite expensive rather quickly from sp potions alone.
Full Spr is less costly and has far more spike dmg due to blind faith, but it’s lower patk is a noticeable loss of dmg.
Hybrid Spr/Str with at least 200 spr is what I’d personally recommend on such a build, since you have zalciai to get crit attack from spr, a decent enough patk to avoid the worst % def reductions and plenty of sp for most skills. (Still need potions if you spam blind faith ofc, but not as often)
Druid is also quite op atm so the lack of matk is not that noticeable.
And the whole build is focused around crit since you get:
- +200 crit rate from beast transformations.
- +200 crit rate for 5s after beady eyes.
- +1.5s of 100% crit after beady eyes from zealot3 hits.
- +x crit attack equal to your spr from Zalcial.
- -150 crit res for enemies debuffed by Zalciai.
- +50% crit dmg from blind faith attribute for 10s.
So unless you already hit crit cap you should be using beast transformations.