Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

anyone do an druid 3 AA ? its posible keep up the bleeding ? and who scales ?

Chortasmata damage ticks are slow, and damage doesn’t go up that much per level. Better to keep it at level 5, so it has 100% uptime.

if i use a reset to try druid 3 i cant reset again ? only exors can reset with the kupole ?

You need exo1 or exo2 to get the rank resets from the npc.
There’s also the two rank resets you got via the mail, and one via the wedding event iirc.

And the bleed isn’t worth building around, far to low chance.

1 Like

Well they sure gutted werewolf with this wimpy ass duration.
Mana degen + short duration + long CD all at once is stupid AF.

PSA

Chortasmata enhance is currently bugged. If you want to get the bonus you must raise Carnivory’s enhance to gain it. Carnivory’s enhance works for both Carnivory and Chortasmata.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

Here is a video demonstrating the bug. I sent in a ticket

3 Likes

Gonna try out this tomorrow

C2Kriv3Druid3Tao, with some pvp usefulness.

Still not sure if i want Chortasmata or Carnivory maxed. I do want to keep the 2 points on Transform, Divine Might and 2 Melstis casts should be enough to keep it 100 uptime if i feel like fooling around on a transformation now that there is no uptime for Lycan.

@megamanex14 it may be only a tooltip error, if it has the numbers linked to Carnivory enhacement level. But its possible that the enhance is still applying normally, i will see if i remember to test this tomorrow once i start my build.

Welp. This is what my build shall be. RIP fighting as a monster all the time, only good for speed buff. RIP being a puppy, totally worthless: Half-puppies only every other minute instead. Thorns is a nice skill since I can’t hit flying enemies with werewolf skills outside of a 900 hour cooldown so I’m pretty much forced to max and rely on it. Seed Bomb is kinda stupid but 1 point mediocre wonder. Henge Stone… I really don’t care about it. I put one point into it but I’ll just forget it exists most of the time. Melstis I dropped to 4 cuz who cares when it doesn’t work on werewolf anymore.
Also; Controller bugs while transformed still persist so ■■■■ you.

I may or may not delete all SPR for more INT (or CON cuz World Bosses do 900trillion dmg), I dunno.
EDIT: Yup, deleted all SPR for CON. :slight_smile:

as @Wurmheart pointed out, Exo 1 is FAR worse than Exo2. I’d recommend taking out Kabba for Exo 2, but if you feel like you need it for the sweet sweet supports, Druid 2 is not THAT big an improvement to your damage.

I think you guys are sleeping on regular wolf form. Yeah it’s not up very often, but your burst when you activate the thing is nutty.

I recently reset my wolf paladin inquisitor to a monk/krivis variant, added a bit more dex instead of going full STR so I can punch things while transformed. I can’t tell if it’s better than having Demolition, since my gear isn’t good, but my wolf form still does outrageous damage even with a crappy +7 lv315 double handed mace.

My build only has 2 in krivis and c1 cleric, since I like having deivderbys to help lower wolf form cooldown. Even with just that though, Aukuras + grass regen is enough to keep me healthy all the time.

1 Like

yeah wolfy is gud. but depends on the kind of content you’re doing. for solo content, burst dps tends not to be that great since no one will sustain your DPS for you.

For group content i’d argue it feels pretty great to use, since you could maintain mediocre DPS+Support while on wolf downtime. but mine is a very controversial opinion.

Does seed bomb only explode 1x? It has pretty poor lv scaling.

Yes, but it fixes more bombs to allies you have around you. It’s for using with zombies.

once per target. that means 5 times at best. Its a one-pointer.

I will not be removing Kabbage, (or anything because I don’t feel like dealing with attributes.) But Ein Sof is just too useful to me. Like a true American I like unlimited supplies of things without having to spend anything extra. Ein Sof is like brushing my teeth with the facet left on and taking comfortable hour long showers cuz I have all the water I’ll ever want with no consequences. I also get my own train set to ride. I don’t really care about Exo2 and barely Exo1 or any other classes. Too many buttons anyways, just extra AoE and less annoying as ■■■■ consumable items required like stupid ■■■■■■■ Taoist over there. ■■■■ your strange paper, I rather wipe my ass on it.

2 Likes

I gotta say, kabbalist is really tempting to fill that final rank. I’m starting to regret swapping to monk for my build, because I just had a nice idea for a ‘campsite’ paladin3 build involving Barrier and grass regen + lv 5 aukuras from a single circle in Krivis.

umm… oh kayy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Kabba 2 is pretty dope tho, if you dont really care about Exo

I wish monster skils sucked less. Most of my playtime today has been hiking around trying out various medium beast monsters in hope of finding one that looks cool while still having at least one decent physical attack to cast.

The only good one I’ve seen is the medium sized Ponto with the rapid attack on low CD and quickness. I think only Oracle Change spawns them. Even then though it’s not worth fighting as one with the buff gone. 1 point wonder for novelty and speed boost now.

This build c2 krivis 3 druid 2 taoist 2

What do you think?